View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17

1. Smartphone ?'s: email, voicemail, data plan switch: computer, application, passwords - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Is there a way/app to synchronize my android phone photos to the cloud?: google, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Samsung Galaxy S5 Charging Problem: cable, geek, USB, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Using a phone with a ported number over WiFi?: Verizon, emergency, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Does have the Metro PCS $30 plan?: 3G, capable, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Unlocked iPhone: T-Mobile, coverage, AT&T, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. Honda w/Bluetooth won't pair with new Iphone 6 vs old 5: computer, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Sony Xperia Z Ultra vs the latest new Iphone that is out now: Android, performance - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. I don't understand AT&T's minutes!!!: AT&T, sound, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Google play services insufficient storage: partition, update, Android, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. How do no-contract throw away phones work?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Is it to be removed from mass texting list?: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Changing Straighttalk Phone Numbers & Shifting Minutes to New Phone: transfer, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Changing From Verizon to Straight Talk: contract, electronics, Walmart, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. New (dumb) about iPhone 6 - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. How not to be charged for blocked texts?: Nokia, Verizon, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Buy Unlocked Phone: Motorola, Nokia, T-Mobile, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Help - How to get photos from locked iPhone 4 with ruined digitizer...: itunes, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Call 911': Man says Siri made the call that saved his life: iPhone, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Android secret codes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Does this android app exist?: disable, battery, ATT, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Has tried affinity wireless?: Verizon, contract, capable, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Smartphone With Projector Install?: iPhone, battery, GPS, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Team Win Recovery Project?: Android, crash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Samsung Gallaxy S5 Battery Door: Nokia, charging, remove, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. iTunes design made worse - can't replay each song: iPhone, application, player - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. New Phone HELP!!: Motorola, Nokia, T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Police raid factory producing 41,000 fake iPhones in China: Walmart, function, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. phone recommendations for Wal-Mart's Straight Talk?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Replace or upgrade SIM card with T-Mobile: website, transfer, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. Iphone ? sorting events: Android, calendar - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Unlimited Talk and Text, for cheap as: 3G, Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. Samsung lollipop firmwares: update, Android, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. smartphone internet keeps redirecting to at&t: disable, AT&T, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. switch from Galaxy S3 to iPhone 6?: Motorola, T-Mobile, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Nexus devices will be receiving monthly security: Samsung, google, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Text messages to groups.: iPhones, update, emergency, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Need new phone and HELP!: Motorola, iPhone, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. BlackBerry Priv.: Motorola, iPhone, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. Did Android version 5.1.1 remove copy to clipboard function in Gallery?: ATT, text - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. help: Samsung, online, replacement, cover - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. Kyocera Rally cell phone: Nokia, T-Mobile, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Lycamobile?: T-Mobile, Verizon, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Flip phones with reliable NY service: T-Mobile, AT&T, opera, hardware - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Is there an app for this?: Android, laptop, tablets, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Samsung new style charger just for new Samsung?: charging, battery, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Does the iphone 6S Plus have real time visual feature?: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Regulatory fee increase from Tmobile: T-Mobile, plan, government - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Best phones to use Google Voice on: iPhone, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Smartphone Ring Time: ATT, websites, email, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. A call registers on my caller ID as being from me: system, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. Help with Excel on ios iPhone: computer, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. help with Samsung - Galaxy S4 can't download pics..: cable, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Cautionary tale backup to cell phone: computers, charging, battery, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. Syncing iTunes to New Phone - Help: computer, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Yahoo! Mail app update= I hate it: iPhone, google, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Cellular network costs. cheap option for low data usage?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Cell Phone AND Text: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, wireless, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. What's the cheapest cell phone plan for ONE person?: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Watch PC Cam From Galaxy Note 4: computer, Samsung, laptop, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Dumb App Privacy :): capable, Android, sound, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Big Screen cell phones aka Phablets vs Tablets?: battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. How to increase amount of time Iphone5 rings before going to voicemail.: Verizon, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. ATT data usage overage: iPhone, update, desktop, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. $2 MILLION?! Man Can Only Laugh at Unthinkable Verizon Bill: ATT, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. Strange notification problem on Note 4: work, ringtone, text, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Pet peeve of mine with phones: computer, support, audio, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. Verizon Family Plans: 3G, Verizon Wireless, capable, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. 83 yr old needs help in choosing Up-Grade Phone: Motorola, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. Time to find new plans, could use help ..: Verizon, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. OBiTalk and Home phone (google voice): ATT, cellphone, support, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Does my HTC have spyware/malware?: update, application, explorer, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. cell phone cases: iPhone, price, buy, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. First unlimited talk and text for $10/month: T-Mobile, GoPhone, streaming - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. T mobile on Iphone 4 is slow? is this normal?: T-Mobile, 3G, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Large event screwing up local 4G network?: towers, signal, broadcast - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Using Cell just on Wifi: T-Mobile, computers, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone - Email notification sound issue: password, adobe, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. IPHONE 5 Version 8.3 Haunted? Random music: update, battery, ATT, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. T-Mobile and Sprint half off Verizon and AT&T: Verizon Wireless, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. 12v DC adapter amps? I got no clue.: computer, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. How to transfer photos from a computer onto a Galaxy S5: iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Is there an Itunes equivalent for Android?: computer, google, cd - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. Which game are you playing on iPhones? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Google Voice and Cell passes: Android, wireless, universal, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Galaxy S4 System UI gas stopped: battery, ATT, screen, project - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. iPhone6 or iPhone6Plus ?: iPhones, battery, ATT, display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. Verizon is killing off 3G: T-Mobile, coverage, AT&T, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. I Phone 5 Damage.: Verizon, iPhone, google, iPod - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Music and Books on Samsung Galaxy 4S: Verizon, device, Internet - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Nuisance Texting: Verizon, ATT, wireless, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. app to record calls for droid: Skype, Android, google, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. How to get Gophone plan on an Iphone 5? How is it?: 3G, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. ASUS Zenfone 2: Verizon, iPhone, Android, 16GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Pictures on my Samsung Note 3 are gone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. share experiences with Verizon Smart Rewards?: Verizon Wireless, wireless, coupon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Is this a real Smart Phone projector? Can this really work?: battery, brightness - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. Swipe message with activation code: Android, LG, work, receive - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. low signal strength & straight talk: 3G, Verizon, Android, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. move an app?: update, application, google, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Boosting cell phone & Internet Reception: 3G, devices, satellite, signal - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Have two yahoo accounts: iPhone, laptop, email, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Cell Phone extension phone: application, AT&T, google, functions - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Just ordered a Moto 360!: battery, Android, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Helio Cell Phone Service - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Best Smart Phone (used) for around $75-100?: Nokia, T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Having to pull the battery out: computer, remove, Android, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds: iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. Total Wireless: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. best way to charge your phone and extend battery life: charging, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. Iphone 6 vs Galaxy 6: Android, blackberry, devices, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Sending non-contacts directly to voicemail? Galaxy S6: google, work, ringtone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Recommendation Android SMS (txting) app to export to PC: application, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Can I transfer music off my phone to new phone: itunes, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Droid Maxx not charging unless I manipulate charging cord: rant, money, buying - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. Android phones vs Iphones. Which you think is better?: iMac, Samsung, iPod - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Avengers theme: Android, buy, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. $79 Smartphone...... Wow!: T-Mobile, 3G, iPhone, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. Sales figures for 2015 flagship smartphones: iPhones, Android, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. no contract hotspot: T-Mobile, Samsung, device, plans - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. pros and cons of vz messaging vs default Samsung: laptop, messages, text - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Experian data breach, 15 million T-Mobile customers data stolen: contracts, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Give old phone to charity: Verizon, computer, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Cell Phone extension, same phone number multiple phones: Verizon, cable, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. What is your screensaver on your phone?: Android, ATT, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Nexus 5X & 6P SmartPhone: What phone do you have: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. besides me only TEXT with one hand?: blackberry, email, communicate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Texting on a flip phone: TMobile, iPhone, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. UNLIMITED 4G LTE DATA & Home Electronics: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Galaxy S5 vs S6: iPhone, battery, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. What's your favorite smartphone app?: Android, GPS, google, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Samsung Galaxy Phone to always cut off when I try to talk on the phone: disable, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Alternatives to Samsung S6?: Motorola, Nokia, T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. Is there way to get a smart phone without paying a lot of money?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. XFINITY Wi-Wi Hotspot and IPhone 6 Battery Drain: Verizon, disable, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Switching from Verizon?: T-Mobile, 3G, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. Big Screen smartphones vs regular size smartphones and Tablets. Which you think is better: update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. First smartphone (Tracfone) for my 73 year old Dad: Verizon, computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Cell phone plan that has no roaming - is there such a thing?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. Nexus 5 booatloader unlocked missing stuff: remove, Android, flash, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Nokia Lumia 950 XL (makes me toss my Note 4): computer, microsoft, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. Verizon vs... Frugal living: Nokia, Verizon Wireless, update, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Projecting my phone onto my laptop screen: computer, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. How much do you pay monthly for your smartphone plan: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. AT&T Go-phone plan warning.: GoPhone, AT&T, website, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. gps navigation without internet: Nokia, iPhone, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Confused about phones and family plans: Nokia, T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. wireless chargers?: Motorola, iMac, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. How Quickly Do You Feel You Should to a Text Message?: emergency, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Cell phone usage on planes: towers, communications, satellite, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. find constant app annoying?: disable, Android, automatic - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. Verizon will end two year contracts on August 13th: T-Mobile, 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Switch from Android to iPhone: iPhones, battery, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. OS:Android vs Windows vs well other known: iPhones, microsoft, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. What are your Opinions on the New Samsung Phones?: iPhone, contract, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Virus for Smartphones: computers, update, battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Incredible dropping price of android phones: Motorola, iPhone, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. Explain to me how to use a cell phone as a wi-fi hotspot,: 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Someone is using my data! How do I stop that?: iPhone, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Android headphone icon: microsoft, GoPhone, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. How do you determine the monthly cost on A.T & T?: 3G, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Apple Watch sales plunge 90%.....: Verizon, iPhone, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. My (Verizon) contract is running out and I don't need a new phone. Suggestions on renegotiation for a lower monthly fee?: T-Mobile, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. Cons of Eliminating Land Line Phone?: Verizon, iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Has managed to get a major cellphone carrier to prorate final bill?: Cingular, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Decent article on cheap cell phone plans: Verizon, update, GoPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Google wifi calling is the way to go: T-Mobile, extender, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. How do you feel about texting?: ATT, email, communication, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. What can a smartphone do on its own?: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Apple will offer its own device upgrade program: Verizon, computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. My son is getting a $600 cell phone for his 11 year old daughter.: iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Magic Jack and other VOIP phones: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. for iPhone users- which to buy for the first time: iPhones, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Americans, Are Cell Phones Destroying Us?: emergency, ATT, communications, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. How often do you replace phones?: Motorola, iPhone, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. smartphone battery life: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. New Cell Phone Suggestions?: T-Mobile, iPhone, contract, GoPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Old cell phones: Verizon Wireless, iPhone, battery, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Verizon Edge...did I get a good deal?: iPhone, contract, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. iphone 5 battery problems: geek, support, video, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Remembet the cell phones back then that we had? Big phones, flip phones, Primco ?: Motorola, Nokia - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. Verizon MVNO list: TMobile, 3G, contract, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Arrrgggghhhhh! I need help finding a good flip-phone.: Motorola, Verizon Wireless, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Google play: Paranoid or common sense: computers, iPhone, update, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Lg optimus g (e970) vs iPhone 5s: Verizon, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Facebook app setting: syncing new photos: work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. best way to charge your phone and extend battery life - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. how to access a cell phone transmitter: emergency, GPS, document - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Kyocera Rally basic phone: Nokia, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Be careful when buying 3rd party USB-C cables: Android, google, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Shatterproof Droid Turbo 2 \ Moto X Force: Verizon, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Galaxy S3 with buzzing sound during video recording: money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. android browser, add subscription - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Issues with Nexus 6: Who has one: T-Mobile, automatically, opera, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. why the bad speaker phone audio?: software, receive - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Historical Verizon rates: wireless, free, company - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Car Connection and Straight Talk: GPS, monitor, Walmart, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Sony Xperia Ultra T2 phone vs Galaxy Mega 6.0. Which you think is better? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Why so cell phone makers cheap out on memory?: Android, price, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. T-mobile free calling in Canada and Mexico - Cell Phones and Smartphones