View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17

1. Can credit card scammer hijack my cell number? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Ringtones for a flip-phone: computer, charging, cable, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Problem - need help - finding a lost cell phone (GPS unit)!: computers, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Selling my iPhone on Swappa: price, activate, service, cancel - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. (Android) Voicemail icon wouldn't go away; Caller ID screens: iPhone, devices, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Problems typing periods (Android): Samsung, google, function, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. Tracfone offering iPhone 5s (16 gig) new for $199 at Target...: 3G, Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. How to Transfer Things Off of Dead Phone?: Verizon, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. can't delete Quick memo image from Verizon LG Optimus Zone 2: contract, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Would I have to pay a termination fee with Sprint?: iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. cell phone with bad imei, would the GPS work?: Android, google, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. I'm a new verizon customer and I am activating two different phones under the same account,but i have uestions.: website, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Android Keyboard turned white: iPhone, update, google, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Instagram from a Novice: videos - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. What type of cell phone should I get?: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Android - last word in text always underlined: ATT, google, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. iPhone 3gs to 5s ... switching from AT&T to Total Wireless or Straight Talk?: Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Verizon (CDMA) replacement phone: T-Mobile, Samsung, AT&T, communication - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Pairing cellphone to Bluetooth: device, code - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Help! Backed up my phone to my PC but can't find the data!: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Android - is there a log of: automatically, sound, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Samsung Galaxy s5 - Tried to use camera - got error message: Android, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Samsung Galaxy 5 Flipboard: disable, Android, geek, error - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Best screen protector and case for Samsung S7 Edge?: Verizon, protectors, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Verizon Wireless has Ticked Me Off!!: T-Mobile, contract, charging, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. porting cell phone # to Google Voice - Did they change something?: AT&T, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. Another iTunes: computer, remove, device, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Switch service providers, keep old number?: Verizon, password, AT&T, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. Data vs. phone calls on cellular: communication, wi-fi, analog, audio - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Nokia phone: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. about UI launchers on Androids: disable, remove, Samsung, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Speed tests for cellular: computer, ATT, browser, satellite - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. why is this yolo thing on my Facebook picture?: support, problem, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Best Case for Galaxy 7 Edge: Verizon, screen, price, cheapest - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Lithium battery charging in cell phone: computer, devices, function, USB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Is this Internet sharing safe?: tethering, coverage, wi-fi, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Phone often says Maritime instead of AT&T: extender, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Can An Email Acct. Be Originated On A Smartphone?: computer, iPhone, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Ap gone nuts: update, battery, remove, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. to Get The Best/Newest iPhone at the Cheapest Price: iPhones, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. Can't log in to sites from smartphone: T-Mobile, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. Opening a Moto E phone: battery, remove, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Portable charger power bank: Nokia, charging, battery, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. current cell phone deals with AT&T or other carriers?: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Blackberry to terminate its classic line: rant, support, buy, access - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Locator on android phone: towers, GPS, coverage, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Android N now officially named Nougat: google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. How To Remove Photo Album from iPhone Synched from Old PC?: itunes, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Buy off Ebay iPhone: Nokia, T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Looking for app to restrict cell phone/app usage for kids - specific request: iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Which wireless carrier is right for me?: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. Need tech advice on charging the phone battery...: compatible, Samsung, USB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Android phone; clear cache clear data after Marshmallow update: remove, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Terrible voice quality on new iphone6S+: Verizon, charging, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. Scrolling - on different devices: Android, google, videos, TV - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Iphone 5 - Just: itunes, battery, cable, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. simple things to make our lives easier, Google / Apple stop being so lazy: iPhones, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Problem using my US iPhone overseas: computer, contract, itunes, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. Is kitkat 4.4.2 more stable than lollipop 5.0?: update, videos, purchase, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Windows phone - stop video autoplay: automatically, videos, reader, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Why foreign phones will not pair with cars?: Motorola, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Issues with Smartphone: Time Warner Log In: T-Mobile, cable, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Help/Samsung Galaxy S5 Tracfone: passwords, cell phone, buy, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. iPhone 5S: computers, iPhones, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. Verizon FamilyBase email notifications...: ATT, google, cell phone, code - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. New LG phone? (Or Other Android: battery, AT&T, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. More Verizon Fees.......: iPhone, charging, price, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. Problems with my UMX Obamaphone: cell phone, buy, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. Enable Javascript check box: disable, remove, Android, firefox - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. New CONSTANT INTERRUPTION!! on android: ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. Sending Messages Through Default But Not Receiving Through Default: iPhone, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Longest Call you have been in?: Skype, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. How do I determine the file size of a video on my Droid?: Android, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. Cell Phones and Smart Phones: remove, emergency, communication, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Funny things that SIRI sez: GPS, wireless, screen, access - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Fairly new cell related ID theft/scam: geek, security, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Is It To Do FaceTime On An Android.: Skype, Samsung, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Smartwatch: charging, ATT, website, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. Discount for Veterans and Others: Verizon, contract, devices, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. best way to sync itunes to an android?: google, player, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. How to buy a sim card/chip for unlocked phone USA: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Can't find phone has no minutes: iPhone, battery, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Mobile phone etiquette opinions: emergency, cell phone, text, calling - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. Yahoo on Apple Device: iPhone, ATT, email, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. iphone 6s plus help: support, TV, buying, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Unlocking phone: T-Mobile, towers, geek, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. iPhone SE vs 6S: update, battery, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. Smartphone re compatibility: Motorola, T-Mobile, computers, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. new phone/swapping sim: T-Mobile, geek, google, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Verizon Prepaid new plan: T-Mobile, 3G, charging, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Cop Watch,Accountability and Radar apps for android: google, navigation, cameras - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Best place to buy an unlocked refurbed 5s ?: contract, Android, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. cell phones on the market where one can adjust frequency and decibels: high definition, audio - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Are Verizon iPhones Unlocked?: 3G, contract, hardware, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Best deal on iphone 6s Plus?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. LG G Stylo vs Samsung Galaxy S6/iPhone 6S: device, screen, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. YouTube Android app: browser, screen, universal, video - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. Replace Verizon cell phone on current plan: iPhone, contract, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. A About Tracfone Minutes And Ebay: e-mail, security, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Stop robocalls: laws, communication, security, code - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. best aps for sending/receiving money: Android, work, receive, issues - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Will Mobile Apps Ever Be Phased Out In Favor Of Mobile Web?: update, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Slow GPS on phone: coverage, google, rant, crash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Verizon Deals: 3G, contract, email, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Facebook App Draining Your Battery Life?: iPhone, Android, Samsung, safari - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Instagram Usage: scan, google, work, compared - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. My parents have this discounted t-mobile plan from third-party retailer. Is it legal?: iPhones, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Why is my Huawei Honor phone not recognizing my Russian sim card?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. Major issue with iPhone 5 battery ?: website, google, rant, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Moto X Pure (An 6.0) Memory card not showing in camera settings (??): remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. Freedompop phone: connection, purchase, work, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Need a cellphone for only two weeks. What options are there?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Questions about Boost Mobile and Smartphone Cases.: T-Mobile, Verizon, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Removing bloatware/pre-installed apps: iPhone, itunes, disable, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Vonage® Extensions® App: 3G, cable, wi-fi, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. Google screen on Android: computer, firefox, opera, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. bypass custom android operating system: Motorola, computer, cables, Wal-Mart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. Refurbished iPhone 5 or 6...good idea?: Verizon, iPhones, AT&T, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. Project Fi users: T-Mobile, computer, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. Laptop not recognizing by Huawei Y330-U05 phone: transfer, USB, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. Does have a Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-700P?: computer, iMac - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Target add Verizon and iPhone 6: contracts, website, wireless, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. gotten hacked & locked out of their iPhone?: iPhones, passwords, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Tech savvy people..I hope you can help me with this request: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. Number of devices using data stream: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. The insanity of new smartphone prices $600-800+: Verizon, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Our AT&T bill drops by $20: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Worldwide Galaxy Note 7 recall: iPhones, update, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. iPhone Not Enough Storage: computer, remove, password, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Difference between buying an iPhone from apple store vs AT&T?: Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. People say things aren't built like they used to be, I disagree: iPhone, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Do Sellers have to Specify if a Phone is Used?: Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. What is best/reliable/affordable Samsung Smartphone alternative?: Motorola, Verizon, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. Windows Phone 8.1: Nokia, iPhone, microsoft, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. How to boost Bluetooth signal?: computer, battery, ATT, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Random, but know what phone company would be best for me?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. iPhone for the camera: TMobile, computer, iPhones, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Senior cell phone: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Cell plan for low minutes use ?: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, Skype - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. Prepaid vs Post paid, Cell Phones, my conclusion: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Why does China get the best phones and the US carriers refuse to support them?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. Assurance Wireless Are You a Member?: iPhone, program, Internet, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Tethering: Verizon, computer, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Simple Do you have more than 1 phone?: Nokia, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. Giving up Win Phone and go with Android or iOS? Or not?: Nokia, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Cricket Cell Service: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. The Return of the Wrist Watch?: law, application, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Lost Phone > File Claim > Phone Shipped > Phone Found > New Phone in Mail: Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. New Verizon DEDUCTIBLES on protection plan: Verizon Wireless, iPhone, contract, automatic - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Best way to buy new smartphone?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Apple iPhone Encryption: computer, iPhones, microsoft, passwords - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. Need advice on new cell phone - complicated?: Motorola, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Do you like your Galaxy S7?: iPhone, contracts, disable, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. I accidently deleted the photos on my Samsung Galaxy 5 Phone - many of pictures were moved to Facebook: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. What you think about SmartPhones: computers, iPhone, ATT, iPod - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Need to replace my curent android phone: T-Mobile, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Trying to eliminate cell phone bill. Thoughts about Tracphone?: T-Mobile, Verizon, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. Warning about the ASUS ZenFone 2: computer, Android, ATT, nerd - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Why do so many apps ask for this (android): iPhone, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Spam Phone Calls: emergency, application, ATT, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Text notes on phone?: TMobile, iPhone, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Ridiculously high Verizon cell phone prices: contracts, Samsung, ATT, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. What are useful big apps?: battery, application, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. I HATE gadgets!!!!: computers, application, Samsung, geeks - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Sending a long text message: iPhone, ATT, email, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Should I get the iPhone 6 or wait to purchase it until the iPhone 7 arrives?: Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Another Dummy How do you dictate texts on smart phone?: Motorola, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. People moving away from phone contracts and towards no-contract?: ATT, saving, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Looking into Sprint for Galaxy S7: 3G, Verizon, computer, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Naming future Android versions (N and beyond): google, rant, CEO - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. How to Get Better Cell Reception?...: T-Mobile, Verizon, towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Upgrade time: Nexus 6p, LG G5 or stay with my iPhone and wait??: Motorola, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. HELP again,: computer, iPhone, Android, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Buying a smartphone on ebay...is it ok to do?: Verizon, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. Rooting android, a taboo subject?: T-Mobile, Verizon, capable, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. Problems putting the charger into the hole: Nokia, charging, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Is there a way to keep data signal strong when traveling in car?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Unwanted android 'features' and how to not use them, help,: Nokia, computers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Gallery on Samsung Galaxy S6: camera, videos, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. Moving from iOS to android in 2016? or nay?: Motorola, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Android - notification icons about data usage: Samsung, email, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. Would you throw away your wallet & keys?: console, itunes, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Phone for easy texting?: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Phone security: rant, camera, cell phone, video - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. WWYD? AT&T unlimited data plan: Verizon, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. New Value Phone: Motorola, T-Mobile, 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Android - the builtin buttons: Motorola, Samsung, browser, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Tracfone...Seriously?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Need help unlocking ZTE Maven (AT&T GoPhone): AT&T, device, display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Google Chrome password management vs Android: computer, passwords, device, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. What's the best Samsung I can have on Boost Mobile? (Galaxy J3? J7? S7? S6? Note?): flash, 8GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Consumer Reports: Samsung phone not actually water resistant: AT&T, buy, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. New iphone SE from Walmart for $299: money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. News, Judge: No, Your Cellphone Can't Be Used to Track You: device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. H2O service: charging, Android, plans - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Virgin Mobile - new phone keep same plan? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Google's Modular Phone (Project Ara): geeks - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Replacing Solavei: T-Mobile, contract, plan, texting - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Samsung 7 Phone With Verizon Service Contract Notification Issues: email, sound, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. Location Setting keeps reverting back to <ON>: Android, Samsung, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones