View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

1. Phones sold on Ebay or Amazon and Asia and sim cards: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Android O: update, battery, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Android Questions: iPhones, GPS, Samsung, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. I'm goin' on a trip: Verizon, computer, geek, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Iphone 5 screeching when plugged in ??: charging, devices, sound, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. When will we have the technology to stream live 4K video, via satellite?: computers, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. To who have used Tablets and Smartphones: computer, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. leave Samsung for Iphone ?: iPhones, geeks, google, virtual - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. Page Plus 4G speeds: Verizon, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Android Phone and WiFi: computer, passwords, automatically, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. Truecaller and Truemessenger: problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Sync calendar in IPad and iPhone: email, device, problem, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. guide me about excellent chines smartphone: iPhone, buy, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Budget Prepaid Smartphones: GoPhone, battery, ATT, websites - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Android version: iPhone, update, remove, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. T-Mobile is trying to revolutionize the way you use your phone number: 3G, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. From Verizon: Your PIN or Password does not meet our new security requirements: website, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Pixel Phone feedback?: Verizon, Samsung, price, antenna - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Lineage OS: battery, ATT, google, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. So how does one really save?: Verizon, coverage, email, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Heads up iPhone 6S owners: update, battery, ATT, component - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. RingPlus, the free cell service, drops many free existing plans: emergency, tethering - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Iphone, Laptop: computers, firefox, safari, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. CDMA phones(Motorola Z force) in teh UK: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. TextNow versus Ring+: 3G, remove, automatically, websites - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. I hate my iPhone—suggestions?: Verizon, iPhones, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. network data on T-Mobile - what does it mean?: update, software, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Looking to buy Page Plus voice&text phone for $50: Samsung, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. Smartphone use as a Touch screen for a computer.: update, capable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Best Value Prepaid Smartphones: 3G, Verizon, towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. Can I ?: Samsung, 16GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Work email discounts on cell phones: Verizon, AT&T, website, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. Options for Ringplus customers ?: compatible, wireless, LG, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. HELP! Browser keeps refreshing as soon as I take finger off to scroll down: T-Mobile, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. help with my choice Android Smartphone: Nokia, T-Mobile, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. moto z vs pixle: Motorola, google, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. what are the problems with the security of my cell phone?: website, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Switching to New Verizon Unlimited plan with Unlimited Data, unlimited talk and text from More Everything 15 GB, unli: coverage, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. How does it work - TPO Mobile?: Nokia, T-Mobile, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. had this problem/weird: Verizon, computer, update, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. using a freemium service?: Motorola, AT&T, website, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. Galaxy S6 (AT&T)- Want cheaper plan w/roaming (prepaid?): T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. What's app: business cards, opera, communicate, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. iPhone 5s phone ring: ATT, geek, Walmart, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. what type of plan is needed for texting photos: ATT, email, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. No plans for New Customers in RINGPLUS ?: iPhones, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. iPhone contacts keep coming back.: computer, itunes, updating, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Smart watches - which has the best water resistance?: 3G, GPS, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Deal with problem of Verizon DSL e-mail: contract, charging, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Laptops Vs. Tablets Vs. Smartphones Vs. Basics: computer, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Prepaid Phone Suggesstion: 3G, update, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. Sprint disparate plans: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Want to sell water resistant Galaxy S5 ...but the little thing is pink: battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Methods of payment: iPhone, money, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. How to get off of a dead LG V10: T-Mobile, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. DTMF: T-Mobile, iPhone, coverage, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Sweet spot for battery level: charging, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Virgin Mobile $35 @5 GBS strange warning: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. The “Screen Overlay Detected” Error on Android: geek, adobe, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Which Style of Otterbox Case - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Unlocked andoid smartphones deals?: Nokia, contract, Android, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. First iPhone I ever buy is, of course, defective: Samsung, rant, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Buying a used phone: contract, GoPhone, Walmart, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. E-mailed Update font: iPhone, ATT, best, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. News, Man Electrocuted While on Cell Phone: 3G, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. Samsung Galaxy S5: T-Mobile, iPhone, contracts, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Where can I get a GENUINE OEM battery for a Galaxy S4: Samsung, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. When is iOS 10.0.1 being released?: iPhones, update, downloading, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. The smartphone sony are good people who have experience ?: LG, problem, cellular - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. My iPhone 5s survives a wash cycle?: emergency, email, communicate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. 3rd party quick charge 2.0 cables: charging, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Who Will Wait for Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S8 Pro?: Motorola, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. LG V20 or Wait Till Next Year: iPhone, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. idea about wireless service?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Screen protector removal: iPhone, remove, AT&T, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. I-Phone hands free: iPhones, Android, GPS, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. nexus 5x freeze/unable to restart: Android, ATT, google, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. how to transfer MP3 to my Galaxy S4?: computer, iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. For real- people drilling holes in Iphone 7 for sound: battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. Will a clear phone case fit over a skin?: Verizon, iPhone, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Sprint paper weight: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Just got iPhone 7, going back to Android: TMobile, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Having MagicJack On Your Cell Phone: computers, automatically, google, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. No dual mode on newer cell phones: Verizon, Samsung, Internet - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. just got a galaxy s7 edge! have one of: Motorola, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. giving up Iphone when Note 8 comes out?: Android, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. OpenSignal: 3G, towers, visually, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. Creating new Apps: computer, contract, Android, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. Iphone 5s ID/Passowrd: itunes, update, password, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Apple 'iPhone 8' in the works, report says: Samsung, cellphone, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. New flood of robocalls on the way?: disable, application, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Facebook notifications that won't go away: update, remove, Android, display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. How do you log out of hotmail on alcatel tracfone?: automatically, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Smart phone wit CDMA or NON CDMA ?: TMobile, Verizon, GoPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Using 2015 Tahoe BT to play Audible books via iPhone/iPad??: cable, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. Replacing newest S5, after 60 days.: TMobile, Samsung, ATT, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Authorized Dealers: T-Mobile, contract, web site, light - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. Heads up for Blu users: update, application, Android, automatic - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. VR Cardboard: Has tried this: Android, google, videos - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Problems with the Google Pixel: charging, battery, ATT, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. 5 Inch Phones?: iPhone, Android, Samsung, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. LG vs Motorola: battery, Android, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. How do I alter my iphone6 Plus location? Jailbreak/Cydia?: device, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. iPhone SE - Playing YouTube Audio with Browser Closed: disable, function, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Short Code / Premium SMS Texts fail to send?: T-Mobile, Verizon, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Is there way to go back to the older version of an app on The IPhone? The new version of the app looks worse: google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. downloading voice mails: Verizon, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. How do I sync Outlook mail with Galaxy S7?: microsoft, Android, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. Best Way to Restrict YouTube on Android: iPhones, disable, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. VR headgear for Iphone ?: Android, Samsung, google, virtual - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. Phone import - will it work on Verizon?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. know how to upload an emoticon to a cellphone?: iPhone, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Signal Strength Sprint: T-Mobile, Verizon, towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. I love my Pixel XL: iPhones, disable, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Smartphone cannot reach Internet in areas: T-Mobile, Verizon, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. 1x instead of 3g problem: Verizon, update, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. I am Sooo sick of Spam calls on my cellphone or landline!: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. Which appointment/reminder app do you use?: iPhone, microsoft, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. why would I want a high-end phone?: Motorola, computers, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. How long does your phone last before you upgrade?: Nokia, 3G, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. Portable Device Chargers: charging, battery, ATT, geeks - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Paying with your cell phone: Android, Wal-Mart, Samsung, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29: Motorola, Nokia, microsoft, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Is it free to upgrade from an Android to iPhone with Verizon?: Verizon Wireless, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. Using your phone to pay, AND act as your government-issue ID?: law, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Phone Service Cut Off: contract, GoPhone, emergency, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Iphone water-damaged - let it air out or take to a drying service ASAP?: ATT, electronics - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: T-Mobile, computer, iPhone, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. Does apple want you to break your iphone screen?: ATT, function, crash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. LG G6 vs Samsung Galaxy 8 plus: iPhone, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Upgrade to iPhone 7 plus now or wait for 8?: update, charging, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. I am happy with my phone.: Nokia, iPhone, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Cost of a landline: capable, charging, battery, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. Longest phone call you have had with someone: Verizon, computer, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. DirectTV Now impact on industry: Verizon, iPhone, Android, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. the Pixel: Verizon, iPhone, update, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. How Often Do you Check for Texts and E-mails?: disable, automatically, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. The Top Smart Watches for Android: charging, battery, compatible, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. iPhone users: computer, itunes, desktop, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. Should I get the SE or shell out for the 7?: iPhones, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Texting multiple phones: computer, iPhone, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. How does Telemarkete Leave me a voicemail, but no incoming call # ?: Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. A million google accounts just got hacked in the largest breach to date: computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Best app for traffic: update, Android, GPS, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. Still have a landline?: Verizon, charging, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. What is happening when you have your cell phone plugged into a charger and the phone LOSES power?: computer, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. New Windows Mobile Phone: Nokia, T-Mobile, microsoft, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Do you use mobile banking apps? Are they safe?: T-Mobile, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Can someone solve my problem?: charging, battery, compatible, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Moving from iphone 5s to Android? What will I miss?: Motorola, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Android to Iphone?: Motorola, computer, iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. IOS 10? I need IOS 9.3 how can I upgrade without getting 10: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. From iPhone 5s to iPhone 7 Plus or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge..: update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Do you pay for insurance on your phone?: Nokia, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Android or IOS?: iPhones, blackberry, Samsung, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. What phone are you using: Nokia, iPhone, contract, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Moving from CDMA to GSM carrier, correct process.: 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. What is the smartphone with the best camera?: Nokia, iPhone, performance - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Beware of the Note 7! Still!: computer, iPhones, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Google Pixel and Pixel XL Phones: Motorola, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Goodbye Windows - hello Android: Nokia, microsoft, update, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Why is cancerous phones allowed to be made? Your phone might cause cancer! California's Proposition 65 !: battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. Does your Verizon cell phone bill have all charges?: towers, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. People with iPhone 7 and 7 Plus love it or hate it?: 3G, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. How to Hide My Phone in Bar or Restaurant Setting from Others: application, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. How slow do unlimited data plans get after used up a certain amount of gb?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Smartphones from China - Compatible w/ Freedom Mobile: T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. locked phones: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Text or email: desktop, laptop, e-mail, communication - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. I think my grandson deleted my mail accounts on IPhone past night-what to do??: update, passwords - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. Something that would be nice to see in smartphones: iPhone, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Went to the dark side: iPhone 7: computer, itunes, charging, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. Surface Phone? hope for Microsoft?: Nokia, iPhone, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Basic Phone Service: Verizon, contracts, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. Printing off a cell phone: computer, iPhone, ATT, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. Asus Zen Fone 3?: Nokia, T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Big update to Google Voice: Android, ATT, opera, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Nexus 5 or Motorola G4?: Nokia, TMobile, Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Verizon contract ending... need advice: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon Wireless, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. The rural smartphone: T-Mobile, Verizon, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. ATT 3G Microcell to be retired in October: iPhone, Android, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. Note 7 Production Ended: iPhone, battery, Android, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Watching Panoramic pictures on Android phone or on laptop: Samsung, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Does use usmobile?: opera, price, connection, plan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Help ..Android (Samsung) Cell Phone Says, Sign-In Failed ??: Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. How can I sync Outlook again? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Moto G4 activation problem: Verizon, devices, router, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. How do you add an international contact on Viber?: code - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Take fraud prevention.: device, security, cellphone, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. How Do I Prevent A Samsung Note 4 From My Yahoo Mail Password: disable, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Does this mean that the person I'm calling is abroad?: iPhone, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. strange fonts on applications ...: update, Android, access, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. how do you restrict youtube in ios 10 - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Texting app w multi-line editing? (Android): google, display, recommendation - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. iOS app yuemey: itunes, website, price, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Amgoo: work, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Is it to lose just one tiny text message?: screen, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Are Chepo phone plans that much of a deal days?: 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Connecting GoPro Hero 5 Black to Capture app via Bluetooth: disable, wifi, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. Best provider to work for: TMobile, money, cancel - Cell Phones and Smartphones