View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17

1. Yo: computer, update, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. How to transfer an APP from one android phone to another android phone ?: update, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Huawei MateBook X: microsoft, update, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Problem setting up an uber ride account: computer, iPhone, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Power has gone out st my house!: computer, iPhone, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Pre Ordering a phone.....: plan, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. People who bought Google's new phones are experiencing all sorts of problems: Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Persistent FB notification on Android: application, Samsung, sound, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. saw it for 1st time!: Nokia, law, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Apple iPhone X laser damage with Face ID: geek, scan, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. iPhone 6S Plus battery draining fast?: desktop, support, sound, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Help me decide: rant, cd, saving, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Brand new phone or Refurbished?: electronics, laptop, Walmart, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Is Sprint Down Where You Are?: T-Mobile, Verizon, charging, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Thanksgiving unlocked phone deals?: AT&T, cell phone, LG, 8GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Best place to get iPhone screen fixed: iPhones, ATT, recommendation - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Unable to download text image ?: TMobile, computer, Android, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Phone boosting apps: iPhone, update, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Latest Galaxy Phone About Camera: iPhone, printer, megapixels, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. how to manage your data plan help: Verizon, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Google Fi Replaced my Broken Nexus 6P w/Pixel XL 128 for (Almost) Free: contract, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Is NoMoRoBo Still Working for You?: update, email, cell phone, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. WiFi stopped working on Android phone: iPhone, rant, router, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. error code 491?: remove, Android, google, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Iphone 6S screen replacement: update, ATT, geek, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. Apple confirms that it's investigating reports of swelling iPhone 8 batteries: battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. triple tap on iphone 7 to access shortcut: computer, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Flash player for Android 7.0: Samsung, geek, browser, websites - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. What happens when you sync Iphone 7 with a window 7 PC?: computer, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. good podcast android or ios apps?: function, work, features - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. Converting an iPhone 5 to an iPod (for lack of a better term): remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Phone recommendations for overseas travel: 3G, iPhone, battery, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. Cell phone shoppers - how much do you value edge reduction?: battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Mint, try it: T-Mobile, contract, coverage, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Apps you do not need (Progressive Web Apps): Skype, compatible, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Freedompop user: virtual, problem, free, plan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Apps that play well with the SD card on earlier versions of Android: microsoft, Skype - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Pop up: iPhone, Samsung, safari, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Do we have to ship back old phone if we received new one? (T mobile): replacement, cost - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. Cellphone own you or you own cellphone: computers, update, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. Are iPhones Rigged?: microsoft, battery, ATT, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. have Huawei Honor 6X phone?: Android, Samsung, monitor, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. iPhone photo issue: computer, Android, cable, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. about cell phone batteries: T-Mobile, iPhone, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. Apple IPhone Message: computers, itunes, laptop, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Are memory cards needed or optional/extra storage?: Verizon, computer, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. best models for weak reception?: T-Mobile, Verizon, compatible, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Google Buys HTC's Pixel IP and Team...: Android, ATT, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Sony has a winner...at the mid-range??: Verizon, iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Android TracFone smart phone..... can't answer incoming calls: opera, Walmart, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Apple is expected to release three new iPhone models in 2018: iPhones, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. Trouble with 'touch' Devices - No Sweat??: laptop, tablets, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Android updating apps: update, automatically, google, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. When is best time to purchase phone for business deduction on income tax?: iPhone, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. iphone 6s help: computer, itunes, remove, passwords - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. CenturyLink (Comcast) spam texts: Verizon, sound, buy, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Can an I phone security code be DISABLED?: iPhone, Android, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Straight Talk Coverage reliabity: Verizon, towers, AT&T, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. how close is holographic technology in cell phones?: display, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Daydream: Android, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Keep iPhone X or replace iPhone 6 battery?: computer, iPhones, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Maximizing Cell Phone Battery Life and Lifespan: iPhones, update, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Which prepaid phone plans has best signal when used in an unlocked Verizon S7?: T-Mobile, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. Gen X'er needs guidance: computer, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. Samsung Gear sport watch - Christmas gift, but how does compare to Fitbit Ionic?: GPS, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. Changing settings for incoming calls on Androids: disable, Samsung, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Who exactly do I contact about a cell tower being down?: iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. Samsung GALAXY S8+ on Verizon: Motorola, iPhones, towers, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. Does Linked in send span texts?: Android, ATT, code, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. If I only had the knowhow: computers, electronics, program, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. Sprint USB modem reset w/o admin password?: opera, document, operate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. A website wants to use your android smartphone's location: ATT, browser, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. Am I tripping.. Ex fling can read my texts?: iPhone, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. iPhone SE: camera, screen, buy, best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. use Ting?: Verizon, iPhones, Walmart, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Having a problem (texting): computer, iPhone, Android, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. So if I remove my memory card from a dead phone...: computer, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Androids make you insane to the membrane: battery, remove, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. Is it to put Non-iTunes Music on an iPhone?: device, cd - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. have a ZTE cell phone with Android?: application, geek, scan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Has ever ordered from accessorywiz.com ? did the product come?: website, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. What is securing the phone in the case?: iPhone, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. When I took a photo at McDonald's: Android, GPS, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. My T-Mobile Bill for July is lower after making a Upgrade to a new phone in June?: geek, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. up grade to HTC U11 vs Pixel XL....which one?: Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. recommend smartphone charge cable: capable, charging, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy J7 prime and it has less features?: flash, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. Need cell phone for ITALY: iPhone, law, capable, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. My 4-bar, 4G LTE speeds with verizon are 0.09mbps download.: T-Mobile, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Looking for a on a hands Free speakerphone: Motorola, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. How to remove app from google play?: TMobile, disable, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Data usage and minutes: update, ATT, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Free abdroid dash camera app?: application, Android, automatically, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Why Amdroid does not have Notification Log anymore?: Android, ATT, access - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. can someone explain this strange thing about my cell phone: battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. CAN someone tell me how is THIS guy is flooding scammers?: document, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Can I change only the area code for my cell phone number?: ATT, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. How to research phone numbers: iPhone, Android, website, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. blackberry pearl contacts transfer to Iphone: Verizon, Android, google, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Does this happen at times with cell phones?: ATT, e-mail, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Smartphone only lets me talk or make calls with speaker on. What to do?: Verizon, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. OnePlus 5: T-Mobile, capable, AT&T, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1: computer, Android, opera, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. How to save YouTube videos to my phone?: computer, itunes, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Display name change on Caller ID?: Nokia, Verizon, remove, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. still have Sprint SERO plan ?: iPhone, update, streaming, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Will CenturyLink drop Verizon Wireless?: T-Mobile, iPhone, contract, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. easy way to transfer a visual voicemail message to a cd?: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. iPhone 8 impressions: iPhones, charging, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Apple offers $29 battery replacements & apologizes for iPhone slowdowns: iPhones, screen, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. Essential Phone?: iPhone, update, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Sick of Charging my phone: battery, Android, ATT, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Comcast's great deal: 3G, Verizon, iPhones, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. All of a sudden i haven't gotten scam calls: geek, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Recommendations for Cell Phones: TMobile, computer, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. Do you recommend insurance for cell phones?: iPhone, emergency, dish - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. Where is my Android Storage Space Going?!?!: 3G, computer, partition - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. All of the mobile carriers are terrible.: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. have problems with Tracfone?: Verizon, Skype, emergency, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. If you was selling me a Iphone, how would u do it?: iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. iPhone 6 Battery: iPhones, update, Samsung, geek - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Switching back to flip phone: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Just curious . . . Smartphones, , in general: computers, iPhone, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Apple is purposefully making older iPhones slower.: battery, ATT, performance - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. ITunes Billing on Iphone, Ipad: update, ATT, website, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. My first smart phone -- Google's Pixel 2: Verizon, computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Problems with charging cell phones?: Android, cables, devices, USB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Phone cameras, the two lenses: Skype, Android, google, megapixels - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. my not-quite-2-year-old iPhone 5 is being ornery: computer, iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Apple on Over Drive: TMobile, computer, iPhones, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Camera vs Phones: How long until phones catch up to camera quality?: computers, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Why do I get lower call/data quality when I use Verizon unlocked phone?: T-Mobile, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. What is the best prepaid phone carrier beside the top 4 like verizon, att?: T-Mobile, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. What is the strangest phone call you have ever had?: ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. Comparison of the front line carries vs. their off brand carries in quality: 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Two phone numbers (non forwarded) on one smartphone...HOW?: compatible, application, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. New to Smart phones...battery: charging, remove, function, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Google Play stopped: update, emergency, geek, 16GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Virgin Mobile will no longer sell Android phones...: Verizon, iPhone, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. New T-Mobile Offer for Seniors. $60 for two lines.: Verizon, contract, tethering - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Should I update Chrome? (Samsung): disable, battery, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. GPS App for Android: application, google, display, navigation - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Walmart scan and go: iPhone, website, pay phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Repeated Calls on My Cell Phone: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. Does Google Map app cause damage to smartphone battery?: Verizon, iPhones, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Which iPhone has the widest screen?: Samsung, lcd, display, saving - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. T-Mobile Vs Verizon: coverage, AT&T, website, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. Need to recover data from disabled iPhone: computer, itunes, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. My one and only complaint about the Iphone X: iPhones, display, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. IOS 11 is bugging up my iphone: update, battery, ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Sick And Tired Of This Cr@p!: Verizon, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. I hate cases - ordered an expensive iPhone X and now what?: iPhones, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. New Straight Talk unlimited; competitive with literally every other prepaid plan: Verizon, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Google cancels Google Wallet account due to ToS violation -- but how did Google know?: iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. still using samsung s5 galazy. is this phone still good to use: TMobile, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. iPhones -- do prices on the former latest & greatest go down when new model comes out?: 3G, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Real life disater. Land line vs Cell: battery, towers, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. Pay as you go smart phone help?: Verizon, iPhones, GoPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Why do so many teenagers with iPhones want to switch to Android so badly?: battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. People nagging me to buy a smartphone: Nokia, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Android O name expected on August 21: remove, geek, google, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. Arrggh- have to strain to hear (on cell phone): iPhones, update, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. For me, dumb 7vs 6s: iPhones, contract, update, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. Sprint- TMobile merger: T-Mobile, iPhones, disable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. iPhone versus iPad: iPhones, contract, update, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Galaxy S8+ to Iphone X too soon?: Samsung, devices, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. How to know if my phone is dying (Samsung S4): computer, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. what do you miss most about life before smart phones ?: devices, TV - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. do you keep your cell phone or have that need to buy new one every year: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. help - Spam calls every single day from same area code.: Verizon, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. iPhone 8 and/or iPhone SE: T-Mobile, Verizon, cables, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. What should Android P be called?: ATT, google, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. Got a call from my own cell number: ATT, rant, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Cell phone only or cell phone+land phone?: computer, battery, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. block internet on ZTE: 3G, computer, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. My first Apple product, iPhone SE: iPhones, update, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. What to stop and what to uninstall: disable, remove, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Less than impressed with Android after I moved: Verizon, update, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. :::Used Blackberry: iPhone, update, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. Unlocked Phone: Verizon, iPhones, contract, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Two line phone plans: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. comparing iPod® touch vs iPhone® SE: iPhones, battery, brightness, Wal-Mart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Cheapest Phones That Can Scan Barcodes?: iPhones, update, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. For of you who don't use phone very often, how much do you pay monthly?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Need help to buy tiny cell phone: iPhone, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Can't get Sprint to go away.: Verizon, contract, update, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Which Android device has the highest pixel and brightest display for price?: devices, tablets - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. FreedomPop vs everyone: Skype, application, opera, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Wireless ‘BlueBorne’ Attacks Target Billions of Bluetooth Devices: computer, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Facebook videos not playing.: Samsung, ATT, browser, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Heads up Android 2.1 and below users: google, devices, support, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. T-Mobile down in CT area ?: AT&T, website, cellphone, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. Most economic cell phone plan for Vancouver, BC: update, plans, how much - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. You should update your iPhone as soon as to fix chip security hole: iPhones, issues - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. Items on Reminders App Mysteriously Disappear: computer, iPhone, better, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Apps That Notufy Caregiver?: Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Screen issue (is it hardware?): Samsung, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Cell phones, tablets, cameras, and the eclipse: devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Phone for Asian travel: Nokia, 3G, iPhone, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. iPhone 8plus and iPhone 8 w - Cell Phones and Smartphones