View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

1. US Cellular - Galaxy S or Galaxy S II: 3G, Verizon, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. iTunes Account Help?: cellphone, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Android phone - where to download songs/TV shows: computer, update, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. HELP! Iphone group messaging eating my text limit!: iPhones, email, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. replacing cracked back glass for iphone4 at apple store: google, camera, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. My first smartphone.: Nokia, 3G, computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. Tips for iPhone users?: 3G, itunes, battery, brightness - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Smartphone features: iPhone, Android, GPS, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. Slide to unlock after sleep: password, screen, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. No plan phones confusion: Verizon, contract, update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. Comparing iPhone models: Verizon, battery, blackberry, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Best service/plan for me?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Android apps - can be run through the browser -: update, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. excited about the new Galaxy III?: iPhone, battery, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Sprint's 4G LTE: contracts, update, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Stores selling dock extenders: iPhones, remove, cable, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Smartphones - poor battery life: 3G, update, charging, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Virgin Mobile LG Phone-Opera mini won't load.: browser, e-mail, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Just bought my first smart phone and have a issue: wireless, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. benefit of buying a cell phone from Verizon or Wal-Mart: T-Mobile, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Useful Android App of the Day/March 2012: computer, update, CSV - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Waze users (smartphone app) in Raleigh area?: iPhone, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. landline /Cell Phone: contract, ATT, cellphone, codes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Great News!! ATT pays out $850 for throttling iPhone user speed: AT&T, plan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. navigation/radio: iPhone, best, competitor - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. About international incoming call and the plans: T-Mobile, iPhone, Skype - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. Retrieving texts/voicemails: Verizon, law, rant, saving - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. iPhone 4s : Replacement for the built-in text message app?: battery, Android, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. i just bought atomic browser for my iphone 4 but it still wont play flash?: websites, adobe - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. App Suggestions: WiFi, Battery, and Lock Screen: application, automatically, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. HTC Incredible pictures are solarizing (not on purpose): battery, ATT, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Useful Android App of the Day/April 2012: computer, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. News, Nokia patents a tattoo that vibrates when you get a call.: email, text - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. Straight Talk in the Pittsburgh Region: Nokia, Verizon, AT&T, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. on the cell phone too much: ATT, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Angry Birds Space!!: update, screen, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Multi core processors in phones: Android, device, screen, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. True or no? Do Not Call for cell phones: google, cellphone, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Looking for an app....: application, Android, automatically, web site - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. News, George Zimmerman's Old Cell Phone Number To Junior Guy In Orlando; Death Threats Begin.: T-Mobile, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. iPhone how to tell which mailbox has new mail?: Android, ATT, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. User Interface/Stock: Android, Samsung, google, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Auto-detect for music end time?: computer, iPhones, application, iPod - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Intel-based smartphone unveiled by Orange for UK and France: Android, google, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. iPhone 4s and Spanish: 3G, itunes, iPod Touch, messages - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Leap Wireless to start selling iPhone: update, online, prepaid, Virgin - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Cell Phones Prepay advice: 3G, Verizon, towers, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Android - text box problem - landscape only: browser, google, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. I'm done with my dinky 1980's phone, need one of the new ones- which one? help!: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. iPhone and Outlook calendar: computer, laptop, email, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. about iBooks: iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. VOIP on a Cell Phone: 3G, Verizon, computer, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. Overseas communications: Verizon, iPhone, Skype, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Blank External SD Card: remove, Samsung, AT&T, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. help with a cell phone-Know NOTHING!: T-Mobile, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Walmart Straight Talk?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Thinking of going with T-Mobile: Verizon, GPS, blackberry, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. MetroPCS: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. Cell phone in Greece..: Verizon, Android, blackberry, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Android App permissions: application, email, devices, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. T-Mobile vs. Cricket: Nokia, contract, Samsung, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Samsung to launch next Galaxy phone at London event.: Motorola, Nokia, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. New App to tell you how ugly you are: videos, company - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. Why my wife and I will always have a cell phone: iPhones, Skype - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. I have Tmobile and need advice from someone who knows phones well: Nokia, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. New Cellphone source: Nokia, TMobile, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Cellphone trend: 3G, computer, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. About Smart Phones: Verizon, iPhone, ATT, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. Glued to the smart phone: update, ATT, email, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. Wal*Mart Family Cell Phone Plan= Retarded: TMobile, Walmart, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. Is my Evo battery not good or do i just have a crappy charger?: Motorola, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Is this a privacy issue?: google, cell phone, sound, codes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. SPRINT HTC EVO LTE (Who's getting it this Friday)?: iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. Transferring smart phone data to a new, bigger micro SD card: remove, USB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Block txter?: Verizon, cellphone, work, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Cheap Cellphone, Prepaid, Beginner's Questions: Verizon Wireless, contract, GoPhone, automatic - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Luddite needs help. iPhone v 5 - Need to turn all off but phone.: 3G, iPod Touch - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Recommend app for iPhone4?: computer, ATT, email, documents - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. AT&T hikes rates on smartphone plans: contract, AT&T, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. iPhone 4s Battery problems: brightness, Android, better, replacement - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Your Mobile OS of Choice...VOTE!: iPhone, microsoft, update, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Mybook Live: codes, access - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Need need phone... suggestions?: Motorola, Verizon, contract, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. ATT Tip: T-Mobile, iPhone, contract, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Help me with my iPod!: computer, battery, iTouch, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Why my phone(LG900g) is not syncing or being recognized by the computer though a USB cord?: T-Mobile, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Email Problems on iPhone 4. Help?: password, connection, error, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. What should I get?: Verizon, computer, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. SAMSUNG Glaxsy Note Witch Best and Why? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. AT&T Sucks: contract, coverage, AT&T, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Connection to internet (EDGE) using an iphone over tmobile: T-Mobile, 3G, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Why my phone(LG900g) is not syncing or being synced by the computer through a USB cord?: microsoft, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Which bluetooth device do you recommend?: Motorola, computer, iPhone, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Smart phone charges: law, email, devices, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. No Text Msgs Incoming: rant, buy, messages, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. AT&T no service is charging for breaking contract: iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Verizon data outage: 3G, AT&T, device, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. What's the Best Verizon setup for Live Streaming?: video, quality, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. Conditioning after-market Lithium Ion batteries: charging, battery, opera, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Cheapest prepaid phone? $20 shipped: contract, ATT, website, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Really Dump about Ipod Touch from technically challenged person: communicate, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. cell phones that have exceptionally clear sound?: Motorola, Nokia, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Smartphone Users: Does your Internet slow down in Crowded places?: 3G, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. we go again... Verizon 4G data outage, 12-28-11: 3G, Verizon Wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Greece - Italy - Staying connected?: Skype, cell phone, wifi, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Verizon iPhone 4 in Europe (not 4s): browser, email, iPod Touch, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Ipod touch: password, safari, device, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. My phone no longer talks to a phone in England: Motorola, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. Iphone 4 won't backup: computer, itunes, cable, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Android: How to turn off auto or turn off data completely?: remove, automatic - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. Are You Being Tracked?: google, cell phone, TV, digital - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Siri: iPhone, Android, email, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Polaroid goes digital with Android camera: function, cameras, megapixel, wi-fi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Will iPhone ever have 4G access?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Can I switch from another service provider(MetroPCS) to Net10 with my LG Optimus M690?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. N8 Belle Trapster doesn't work: application, website, problem, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. Cancel Verizon: T-Mobile, towers, cable, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. No contract plan: Android, AT&T, flash, 2GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. ATT before you get that I-phone: Verizon, iPhone, contract, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. iPhone 4S or iPhone 5?: Verizon, contract, update, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. Using streaming video at the gym: iPhone, itunes, cell phone, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Help with LG Optimus V?: Verizon, keyboard, screen, buying - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. News, Smartphones’ remote shutdowns would reduce robberies, Lanier says: iPhones, Android, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. Droid/AT&T wizards, i need your help asap!: 3G, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. Text message: Android, Samsung, messages, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Straight Talk cell phones?: Verizon, email, access, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. cheapest pre-paid cellphone/plan for tourist: emergency, wireless, Tracfone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. got the razr, bionic, nexus: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. Wireless phone service: cell phone, analog, sound, signal - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. America: Your wireless airwaves are full: cell phone, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. HTC Rezound vs iPhone 4s (which would be your choice on a list?): 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Looking for a reliable Android smartphone on a limited budget.: Motorola, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Paying by waving your smartphone: Why the hype?: money, access, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. The Case Against 4G Phones and Android Phones: Motorola, 3G, Verizon Wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. Verizon-No more unlimited subsidized phones: TMobile, 3G, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. why are so many iphone4 cases??: Android, google, buy, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. I am mystified about smartphone attraction.: 3G, computer, iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Phone autobrightness - where is the sensor: battery, automatically, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. iPhone or Android?? Which would you suggest? What KIND of iPhone/Android do you like?: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. getting the best deal on a verizon upgrade? upcoming deals?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Samsung Galaxy s3: 3G, Verizon, iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. Smartphones cannabilizing other electronic devices: computers, iPhone, capable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Verizon Wireless to charge customers $2 when they pay bills online or by phone (Update: Plan scrapped): T-Mobile, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. What does unlocked mean?: T-Mobile, Verizon, Samsung, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. Is there such a phone?: Motorola, google, communication, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Verizon unveils 'Share Everything' family plans for data: contract, website, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Cell Phone Laws fail to reduce accidents...: emergency, ATT, document - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. A Christmas miracle: AT&T/T-Mobile merger officially dead: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Apple Makes iPhones Gayer: opera, website, rant, photobucket - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Droid Razor VS Iphone 4s: Verizon, computer, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Android Smartphones and Notepads VS Apple Iphones and Ipads. Which is better?: Motorola, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. Bill!?! What is your carrier, services and monthly bill!?!??: Verizon, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. Has 'unplugged'?: 3G, computer, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Bill would permit robo-calls to your cell phone: Android, ATT, cellphone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Help! I think my cell phone has a virus!: computers, remove, geeks - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Amazon Android App/Day January 2012: automatically, ATT, google, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. I can't hear you on your d** smartphone: analog, sound, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. How many apps do you have on your phone?: Verizon, Skype, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. How can I do a reverse phone look up without being charged.....I want to do it for free: application, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. thinking of switching to the Nokia Lumia 900 (Windows Phone 7) from iOS or Android?: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Cell phone vs. Land line?: Verizon, contract, Skype, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. News, Why Are Digital Cameras Disappearing because of Smartphones: computer, iPhone, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. Don't post cell phone pics untill you see this news clip: computer, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. Help with first ) cellphone/smartphone purchase: 3G, Verizon Wireless, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Apple - Outrageous Charges: iPhone, contract, itunes, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Evo 3d: computer, contract, capable, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Wait for iPhone 5 or get HTC Rezound?: 3G, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. BlackBerry cedes most consumer markets: iPhones, contract, capable, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Android App of the Day/February 2012: computer, iPhone, update, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Upgrading cell phone - keep the same phone number: 3G, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. Police are using phone tracking as a routine tool: emergency, GPS, cameras - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Good phone/plan for a 12-year-old: T-Mobile, iPhone, contracts, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. I looked at Smartphones today!: Motorola, Nokia, T-Mobile, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. Iphones vs. others - physical buttons, Flash: computer, Android, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. why people dont pick up cell phones?: email, screen, quality - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. Who's the best when it comes to cell phones?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Iphone Or Android Your opinion: Motorola, computer, iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Google Navigation App not working: Verizon, GPS, ATT, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. U.S. ban sought on cell phone use while driving: laws, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. Oracle and Google's Android copyright row trial begins - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Your address book in smartphones ...: email, device, calendar, digital - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. HTC Evo Vs. Samsung Epic - Tried Both?: update, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Carriers Band to Fight Cellphone Theft: online, plan, government - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Custom Android ROMs roundup: google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. iTunes U App Opening Up Ivy Leage Education to the Masses: iPhone, stream - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Galaxy S11: google, calendar, syncing - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. I have a problem listening to my music on my LG Optimus M690 phone?: cable, player - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Bluethooth headset static: Verizon, support, hardware, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Apple Digital AV Adapter: iPhone, device, stream, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Sales tax aware currency converter for Visitors to USA and Canada: iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. can't download in wifi: computers, Sony, Ericsson, downloading - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Useful App of the Day/May 2012: function, palm, calendar, converting - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. iPhone 3G Itunes Ringtone Download Issue: computer, sync, ringtones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Microsoft removes 'racy' apps from Windows Phone store.: software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. You Create Your Phone!!: T-Mobile, Verizon, battery, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Mobile Hot Spots: Verizon Wireless, computer, coverage, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Why talking-to-text has taken off in China: computer, software, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. T-Mobile signal and data in Dallas TX?: Verizon, contract, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. When a seller says the phone is registered what does that mean? - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. LG Spectrum: Verizon, iPhone, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones