View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

1. Video, This ATM turns old cell phones into cash.: player, tablets, mp3 - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. Android Apps WCIF... (Where Can I Find): battery, GPS, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Phone froze, had to take battery out: computers, remove, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. Am I unlucky or are common problems on IPHONE 5?: cables, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. Recovering contacts with Iphone on computer: iPhones, itunes, automatic, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. getting the purple haze on iPhone 5 camera?: Android, electronics, player - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. Own an iPhone? Want everything you send to be private?: government - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Galaxy SIII vs. Droid Razr Maxx: Motorola, Verizon, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. What does toll free phone number mean?: iPhone, ATT, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Best cheap prepaid phone for rooting?: 3G, contract, capable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. Physical button lights on Android phone won't turn off: device, function, saving - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Crash Monitor: update, device, function, Sony - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. Unlock screens: remove, Android, desktop, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. A Custom Screen Saver That Wont Scratch: remove, ATT, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. Upgrading Android; ATT Software Update: computer, AT&T, display, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Adding The Internet To Cell Service: computer, cable, websites, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Google Image Search on Android not too good: browser, work, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. To run a server, better to run on phone or use phone as remote to server at home?: visually, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. Sprint Phone rebate - beware: update, plan, service, cord - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Cricket No Longer Offering Daily PAYGo Plans starting Oct 21st !!!: AT&T, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Wow! Apple's map app really does suck - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Upgrade from iPhone 4 to Droid Razr MAXX?: contract, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Need Advice, GPS, IPAD, Phone: Motorola, Verizon, iPhone, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. I want a new Sprint Phone: 3G, iPhone, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Phone Number Changed by Phone Company: update, AT&T, cell phone, codes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. Do you clean your smartphone screen using the lens cleaner and cloth?: computer, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. getting rid of the flip phone: T-Mobile, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Limit to new windows (Android): browser, google, display, problem - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. using unlocked iPhone on StraightTalk BYOD (particularly in Phx/E Valley): T-Mobile, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. News, N.Y. teens pay to store cellphones while in school: metal detector, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. What's the best option for me?: Verizon, coverage, AT&T, 2GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. How to record cell phone conversations?: application, google, mp3, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. $100: Cheap new Smartphone or pricey old Smartphone?: contract, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. back button on android: compatible, browser, problem, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Do You Offload you Smartphone/Tablet to WiFi whenever: 3G, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. Good long exposure camera apps for Android?: application, ATT, hardware - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Problems With The Samsung Galaxy S: T-Mobile, battery, brightness, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. Selling Ipad 2 for Samsung Galaxy Note; Am I gonna miss the Ipad?: capable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. An App to let others know where you are and how late you may be: update, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. How can I get the Nexus 4? (Android/Google Phone): Verizon, contracts, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. Why is the 4shared app so popular for android: downloading, free, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. Text, camera, video-when were introduced?: Nokia, iPhone, Android, websites - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Can someone recommend good camera/video apps for my jailbroken iphone?: 3G, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. Looking for suggestions for 1 Car Charger.......: Verizon, iPhone, charging, cables - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. My phone keeps on searching for service.: work, change - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Samsung Galaxy Note 2: Motorola, Verizon, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. Pinch-to-zoom is not Apple's patent, which is used against Samsung in legal battlefield: Android, price - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. Which of the six is the better anti-virus/security app?: battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. Jail break iPhone 5.1: computer, tethering, device, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Ubuntu operating system comes to Android smartphones: website, Canon, hardware - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. Does have a prepaid IPhone?: Verizon, iPhones, contract, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. Samsung vs Apple: ps3, money, best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. what will my company do with old cell phones?: 3G, iPhones, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Help, chili and iPhone 3GS do not mix well: iPhones, contract, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. SMS/MMS/ Email notification: blackberry, messages, work, receive - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Verizon contract questions and selling iPhone: AT&T, device, cell phone, 16GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Android is catching up, am I right?: iPhone, update, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Keeping Unlimited - the Galaxy Nexus verizon review: iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. Help in selecting phone: Motorola, iPhone, blackberry, firefox - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. News, The Return of the Phone Booth: ATT, cellphone, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Galaxy S2 Vs. S3/Iphone 4: Nokia, contract, microsoft, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Nokia 820 and 920 Windows 8?: Verizon, computer, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Wikipedia tables chopped, in Android phone: coverage, Samsung, firefox, safari - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. Android Hits 73% of Global Smartphone Market: iPhone, Samsung, devices, result - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. Suggestions for whcih phone to choose: Motorola, Nokia, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. How to track a cell phone precisely in rural area: laws, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. keeping one on facebook with out seeing their: law, Internet - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. You can now delete unwanted apps on Amazon: google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. How law enforcement and attacker intercept calls: disable, capable, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. Ipad tethering: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. att wifi icon: Android, automatically, AT&T, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Cell Phone: ATT Store or Authorized Dealer?: computer, coverage, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. Need texting slang: Internet - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. Transferring files to/from computer to smartphone: 3G, iPhone, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Reader function in Android ICS only shows the first post in a: application, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Opinions on my plan to GET SMART!: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. Can you copy songs, documents, to Android phones this way?: Motorola, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. Gmail app vs. gmail in the browser (Android): Motorola, email, system - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. Samsung: Apple wouldn’t have sold a single iPhone without stealing our tech: PDA, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. a cell phone for seniors...: iPhone, analog - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. iPhone headphones - am I crazy?: AT&T, audio, sound, connection - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. How do i clear system cache droid x: Verizon, computers, partition - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Important about online AT&T account security: remove, password, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. can an iphone get a virus?: 3G, iPhones, ATT, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Does this APP exist???: automatically, browser, online, plan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Iphone and hacking/tracking: computers, law, application, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Samsung Intercept Phone Trash Icon: Nokia, T-Mobile, computer, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. IPAD how to delete an app: itunes, battery, ATT, safari - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. Cellphone shenanigans and very puzzled: 3G, iPhone, update, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Options when breaking a phone under contract...: 3G, iPhone, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Do you think it's safe to do banking on your cellphone?: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Dialed wrong number and strange guy keeps calling back?: law, cellphone, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Voice over LTE, VOLTE in Korea: Skype, update, capable, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Siri No Working for the Last Two Days: iPhone, Android, wifi - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Can't update my phone's software, help: contract, remove, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. youtube ads on android: iPhone, browser, video, activate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Can I do this?: T-Mobile, Samsung, Walmart, sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. 1200 MB Monthly: TMobile, Verizon, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. Call origination...: towers, automatically, Vista, cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Voice Mail in Decline!: e-mail, problem, work, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Reluctant Smart Phone User of the 21st Century vs. Reluctant Electricity User of the 20th Century: iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. notice Sprint 4g signal is stronger?: capable, device, equipment - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Cracked/Chipped screen issue on my HTC Vivid: AT&T, google, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. 1,000,001 Apple UDIDs leaked: computer, update, ATT, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Cricket PayGo $1/day Rate Increases by 50% !!!!: contract, price, plan, prepaid - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. 17 year old girl invents heart exam for cell phones: cellphone, video, best - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. AT&T To Shut Down 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE Network In 2017: 3G, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. Porting your number from one pre-paid to another.: Verizon Wireless, iMac, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. World's Largest QR Code: scan, technologic, codes, cord - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. Administrative fee on Verizon Bill; What the heck!!!: Verizon Wireless, contract, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. I got my new SmartPhone!: T-Mobile, contract, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. What services/processes can be shut off to save GB usage?: 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Firefox OS Smartphones Coming in 2013: computers, cable, desktop, software - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. Basic Phone?: Verizon, contract, Samsung, camera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. Apple gets Galaxy Nexus banned in the US: law, remove, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. Blackberry Bold 9650 battery cuts off (with nearly full power), resets and comes up drained: charging, keyboard - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. Duplicate Songs on iTunes: display - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. Samsung Exhibit II 4G update: T-Mobile, capable, battery, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. Official Date set for Apple announcement: computer, iPhone, update, brightness - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. To jailbreak or not to (iPhone 4s): websites, rant, iPod - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. Prepaid or Monthly Plans: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Smart Phone Battery life?: Motorola, computer, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC EVO 4G LTE?: iPhone, contract, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. getting a smartphone!: T-Mobile, disable, battery, brightness - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. What carrierhas the largest and fastest network?: 3G, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. Why I love my iPhone: capable, bill gates, GPS, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. SONY upcoming high end models...: Motorola, iPhone, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Smart phone without a plan: Verizon, computer, iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. I from Verizon Droid 3G Tto Samsung Note 4G--and LOST unlimited data!!!!!!!!!!!: contract, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Is iPhone 5 game over? The analysts are quite confident!: Android, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Which call & text only phone?: T-Mobile, 3G, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. reason to get a Samsung SIII over a Note II?: computer, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. IPhone 5 - I don't like it!: Verizon, Android, blackberry, document - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. Is there a $10 cell phone plan?: T-Mobile, Verizon, contract, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. RIM loses 43% market share/halts trading - surprise?: iPhones, Android, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. It is not easy to figure out! iPhone: Motorola, T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. $600 for a phone without contract, it's not that crazy!!: iPhone, opera, 32GB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. Nokia's Bad Call on Smartphones: computer, iPhone, microsoft, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Android vs iOS vs Windows 8 vs Blackberry ....: Motorola, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. Apps For Windows 8 Phone?: microsoft, Android, ATT, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. When did you send your first text message?: Nokia, iPhone, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. Can you brighten the dim web page screens on the Samsung Galaxy S3 phone?: iPhone, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Best Family Plan: Verizon, computer, contract, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Nexus 4 vs iPhone 5, which one is your favorite?: Verizon, contract, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. Carriers Blame the iPhone For Data Caps and Increased Upgrade Fees: Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. Folks spending an increasing percentage of their budget on smart phones/services: computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. What do you do with your old phones?: Motorola, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. What's up with SONY??: Motorola, Nokia, iPhones, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. iPhone 5 review from a neutral party: charging, battery, Android, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. IPHONE 5 to FAIL? Apple reached their peak?: Motorola, iPhones, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. Retrieving old contacts and text messages from SIM card: AT&T, transfer, USB - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. Samsung Galaxy S3 like phone: Verizon, contract, Android, performance - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. iOS6: iPhone, GPS, google, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. iPhone 5 -Black or White?: ATT, devices, buy, quality - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Thinking of canceling my landline and going cellphone only. regret doing this?: contract, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Anyoen had an S III for more than 6 months?: Motorola, Nokia, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. Will i regret getting an iphone 4s over the iphone 5?: 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. New smartphones: Motorola, Verizon, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Why hasn't Android caught up with Apple Apps: Nokia, iPhone, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. What do you love (or hate) about the iPhone?: iPhones, battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Why are people so addicted to cell phones?: ATT, opera, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. What are the cell phones that owned in the past?: Motorola, Nokia - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. Why do I have to pay AT&T $200 to get a signal?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. iPhone 5 has Arrived: Your Thoughts: 3G, Verizon, computer, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Hands on with the new Windows 8 phone.....: Nokia, Verizon, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Experience with Tmobile?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Would Steve Jobs have put out a half finished product such as Apple Maps?: iPhone, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. Looking to buy iphone, how many gb to buy?: blackberry, rant, transfer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Saving Voice Mail Messages: Motorola, T-Mobile, iMac, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. What is rate making international calls via cell phones: Skype, AT&T, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. Iphone 5 backlash: iPhones, contracts, charging, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. using their Android phone as a micro-computer ...?: iPhone, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. Can I buy a cheap android phone and use without data?: T-Mobile, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. why do so many android apps auto start with the system?: computer, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. iOS 6 is upon us: iPhone, update, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. no signal for sprint, 5 bars for ATT: T-Mobile, Verizon, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. city data forum mobile app: iPhone, work, plans - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Which of the four is the better file manager app?: Android, explorer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Why Thieves Are Targeting Cell Phones: iPhones, disable, passwords, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. buying a smartphone without a contract for nearly $600: Verizon, iMac, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. Stealing Iphones: T-Mobile, Verizon, computers, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. Sprint upgrade in Dec, REALLY SICK of Blackberry; ideas?: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. How to make this playlist work on my iPhone?: sound - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. News, Political robocalls could prove costly, They could be fined $16,000 per call.: iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Help to root my Sony xperia neo: disable, remove, flash - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. Wifi-calling /UMA - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Appel's new iPhone 5 with iOS 6 standards: Nokia, compatible, Samsung, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. Cell phone vs. landline dialing :-|: code, work, result - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Smartphone for the Visually Impaired - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Win9 Nokia 822 - How to adjust text themes?: Verizon, update, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Video, Order an Ice Cream Truck With an App. - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Use Klink Tethering App? Questions about it: computers, laptop, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. Droid 4 missed calls = flaked out on calls: iPhone, blackberry, controllers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. Does this sound like a good deal?: 3G, update, capable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. Mobile Calendar sharing App friends: ATT, google, device, sync - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. ICS update for AT&T Galaxy Note OFICIALLY out!!: computer, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Credit Card vs Cell Company Insurance: iPhone, contract, coverage, electronics - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. Multitasking Is Making You Stupid: email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. Nokia N8 users - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. Boost Mobile - Android daily plan: automatically, Internet, problem, unlimited - Cell Phones and Smartphones