View Full Version: Cell Phones and Smartphones Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

1. How can I upgrade my Samsung Galaxy S 2 from Gingerbread to Honeycomb?: update, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  2. VIBER.....Can someone tell me what it is all about........: Skype, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  3. Ideas how to get cheap calls and text messaging over wi-fi: T-Mobile, iPhones - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  4. HELP!! How do I block email on my Motorola Electrify??: computer, browser - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  5. iPhone 5: iPhones, function, iPod Touch, videos - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  6. Teens with cracked smartphone screens forgo repair for status: ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  7. Connecting Android phones to HDMI TV: Motorola, 3G, computer, cables - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  8. Boss got his BB Q10 today: iPhone, browser, device, better - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  9. Speeds / bits vs bytes: 3G, Verizon, update, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  10. Google search results only show business hours for ONE day of the week: display, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  11. NSA spying flap extends to contents of U.S. phone calls: computer, law - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  12. Who is your cell phone carrier and are you aware of delayed billing?: Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  13. new phone with contract, can I sell new phone and keep old one?: iPhones, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  14. Cell Phone: T-Mobile, iPhones, contract, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  15. The socio-economics of iOS and Android: iPhones, project - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  16. Cutting the cords: iPhone, devices, buy, reader - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  17. Legal decisions BYOD: email, device, security, program - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  18. Android - pressing and holding Menu will display keyboard: computer, update, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  19. looking for verizon smartphone not made in China: Motorola, Nokia, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  20. Transfering minutes: website, Tracfone, purchase, activate - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  21. Live in a one bar zone: T-Mobile, Verizon, Skype, extender - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  22. Lookout app is not responding: battery, ATT, email, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  23. Lumia 920 owners: Nokia, Verizon, Android, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  24. Buying a cell phone overseas, bringing it home?: Nokia, device, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  25. Garage Sale/Multi-Destination App Idea-: application, google, navigation, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  26. Fruit Ninja cheat ?: Samsung, ATT, google, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  27. Keeping Number: T-Mobile, contract, ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  28. Android versions, phone vs tablet: Motorola, Verizon, update, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  29. News, Overheating HTC Evo Shift Burns Owner: battery, ATT, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  30. Phone gets very warm: computer, iPhone, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  31. Outsmarting smartphone thieves?: ATT, electronics, devices, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  32. Sprint 4g lte svc: better, service - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  33. iPhone Protection Poll: cellphone, screen, protector, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  34. curious about the swipe feature: iPhone, Android, keyboard, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  35. Is this the end of my Blackerry Phone?: battery, blackberry, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  36. How to track my kid's iPhone 5: computer, itunes, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  37. Windows 8 phone: Nokia, Verizon, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  38. instagram / facebook home: iPhone, Android, browser, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  39. Emoticons display as Japanese characters!: iPhones, Android, Samsung, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  40. Do all the carriers charge an Upgrade Fee ?: Verizon, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  41. Galaxy S3 Antenna: Motorola, Verizon, Samsung, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  42. Beware of Verizon and billing tricks of the trade: T-Mobile, computer, law - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  43. Lg g2: 3G, iPhone, Samsung, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  44. low cost month to month phone plan: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  45. No contract plans for out of country visitors: T-Mobile, iPhones, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  46. Scrolling a page while still loading: Android, opera, browser, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  47. In Market For A New Phone HTC Or Samsung: TMobile, battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  48. ditching Verizon Unlimited. . .eh: T-Mobile, 3G, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  49. remind me of the knock off Verizon carrier?: iPhone, contract, compatible - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  50. Keep getting a weird number 1001005080 ??: ATT, email, sound, calling - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  51. New Phone App...what will they think of next!?: screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  52. Unlock my iPhone 4?: T-Mobile, contract, AT&T, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  53. AT&T Next?: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, AT&T, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  54. Consumer Cellular - ??: Verizon, Android, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  55. Free Phones for Low Income Folk: application, website, communications, wireless - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  56. Voltage conversion in USA: 3G, Samsung, ATT, support - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  57. Software that actually works to unlock phone: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  58. Sprint or Verizon help: TMobile, 3G, iPhones, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  59. twitter instagram: update, Android, browser, desktop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  60. Where can i get a cheap galaxy s3 charger quick: Verizon, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  61. Patch your Android - 3rd-party fix for the master key vulnerability: devices, security - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  62. Hackers can control almost all Android phones: Nokia, computer, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  63. Radiation - Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for Cellular Telephones: websites, communication, devices - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  64. cdma iphone: Verizon, itunes, ATT, device - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  65. Texting Translator: computer, Internet, online - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  66. Master Key to Android phones discovered.: microsoft, coverage, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  67. Tips For the Samsung Galaxy S4: cell phone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  68. Medical examiner app for iPhone or iPad?: Android, document, pdf - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  69. Could the Firefox Phone Help Save the Web From Apple and Google?: application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  70. Which Cell Phone For Me?: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  71. App/suggestions to make sure I hear phone: iPhone, disable, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  72. Best Nationwide Cell Phone Plan - But Basic: contract, towers, Wal-Mart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  73. Why do I need a new phone?: iPhone, cell phone, prepaid - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  74. Made the switch. Now I'd like to find comparable apps.: iPhone, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  75. Issue with Samsung Galaxy 3 Phone: sound, format, free - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  76. Virgin Mobile, Boost, and similar services: Motorola, T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  77. US Travel - best data plan for vacation: AT&T, email, connection - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  78. use - recommend Net10 cell phone and plan?: Verizon, coverage, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  79. New Analysis Casts Doubt On Intel's Smartphone Performance vs. ARM Devices: hardware, code - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  80. Is there a trick to using C-D Forum on an iPhone 5?: compatible, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  81. Samsung Galaxy S4 (first phone) Questions.: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  82. Universal Power Bank: charging, battery, automatic, Samsung - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  83. Where can I buy a Tmobile Microsim Activation kit?: T-Mobile, flash, Walmart - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  84. Is there a reason why I can't get a (no contract) tablet plan for a smartphone?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  85. Is Google Play the only place to download Android Apps ??: Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  86. Nexus 4 (cheaper) vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One: Motorola, Nokia, T-Mobile - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  87. Lawmakers start legalization of cellphone unlocking: iPhone, laws, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  88. at&t qwerty no data plan: iPhone, contract, GoPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  89. Dumb entering letters on smartphone (to unlock): update, Android, password - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  90. Charging output max for iPhone 4: battery, GPS, ATT, electronics - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  91. Does Sprint allow you to buy the phone up front and have no contract?: rant, money - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  92. Companies Ignore Caller ID Block: google, cell phone, connection, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  93. Tmobile Used Phone Advice Needed: T-Mobile, Samsung, AT&T, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  94. Android app that supports Outlook: microsoft, application, ATT, e-mail - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  95. Walmart Family Mobile - Concord Smartphone: battery, Android, ATT, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  96. for Nokia N8 users: application, documents, google, java - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  97. Guess what your cell/smart phone stores....: cell phone, register - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  98. best camera on NON-Smart phone?: Verizon, megapixels, quality, work - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  99. to Swiping: Android, automatically, email, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  100. Fantastical or Pocket Infomer Pro Calendar app for iPhone?: laptop, syncing, quality - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  101. Moving to Australia: contract, cell phone, money, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  102. Windows Phone Error Asks User to Insert Install Disc: computer, microsoft, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  103. Low Volume on I-Phone 4: Verizon, iPhone, cell phone, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  104. Cheapest Att smartphones on ebay: application, cell phone, money, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  105. Why this Technology Blogger Doesn't Own a Smart Pho9ne: ATT, laptop - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  106. Nokia caught decrypting HTTPS traffic - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  107. Samsung Galaxy S 4: iMac, battery, ATT, opera - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  108. new smart phone user: Motorola, Verizon, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  109. How many more software is the Galaxy S3 expected to get?: TMobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  110. I.D. a Nextel - Motorola - cell phone accessory?: device, rant - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  111. New ransom money phone scam - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  112. Bought The Samsung GS3 but how to Update to 4.1?: T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  113. Why are the pictures I take on my blackberry bigger when I view them on a PC?: computer, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  114. iPhone on T-Mobile LTE: 3G, update, tethering, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  115. about Lumia 920 backgrounds: iPhone, screen, LG, upgrade - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  116. Why does the Google maps display shrink?: update, screen, format - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  117. LG Intuition vs Galaxy Note 2; technical re shape of screen: battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  118. LG Optimus G Pro Coming in May!: Android, AT&T, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  119. Google Navigation traffic missing data: iPhone, towers, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  120. Why Windows phones are failing.: Nokia, iPhones, law, microsoft - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  121. Smartphone And Making Phone Calls and Text Without Plan?: T-Mobile, remove, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  122. Using Output 5.1V to charge smartphone instead of 5.0V: iPhone, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  123. Need ideas for mobile app: application, java, buy - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  124. IPhone help needed: 3G, computer, itunes, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  125. old phone, if it display my full name: Nokia, ATT, purchase - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  126. think cell phones are pretty much good enough' ?: Verizon, computers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  127. Verizon or T-Mobile?: Nokia, iPhones, contracts, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  128. Which of are the best productivity apps?: iPhone, Android, blackberry - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  129. iPhones just work - Stop the nonsense....: 3G, Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  130. Calling and texting 112 (911) without a signal.: Verizon, compatible, emergency, GPS - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  131. Most people wouldn't buy a BlackBerry, ever: iPhone, contract, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  132. Virgin Mobile fans?: Verizon, contract, GoPhone, coverage - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  133. Can't check email on computer when phone is on: Motorola, battery, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  134. T-Mobile Contract Phone Prices: 3G, Verizon, contracts, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  135. iPhone 5 battery: charging, brightness, extender, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  136. Smartphone popularity if Facebook didn't exist: blackberry, ATT, website, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  137. about upgrading OS: computer, partition, update, application - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  138. iPhone 5 for T-Mobile -OR - SmartTalk: 3G, Verizon, contracts, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  139. Google play sucks: computer, iPhone, cd, stream - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  140. Android browser crashing: update, firefox, opera, virus - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  141. Virgin Pay As You Go?: T-Mobile, emergency, money, buying - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  142. How can I choose my own phone number? Which Carriers?: T-Mobile, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  143. Android Software and Android Phones vs Mac iOS software and Iphones. Which is better?: contract, itunes - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  144. Sprint 4G LTE and the wait (I'm done with it): 3G, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  145. Smartphone too big? Get a smaller phone for your smartphone..: devices, function - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  146. It'll soon be illegal to unlock your smart phone in the U.S.: computer, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  147. Shouldnt cell phones go into standby mode in the car?: iPhone, contracts - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  148. News, Electrocuted by iPhone: Apple investigating after 23-year-old dies: charging, battery, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  149. Need advice on smart phones: T-Mobile, Verizon, computers, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  150. Verizon Dumps Minute Plans: contract, update, charging, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  151. iPhone 4s simulator - available online?: 3G, iPhones, application, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  152. RIM... err Blackberry... really?: Verizon, iPhone, contracts, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  153. What's the best prepaid cell plan for people who use a lot of data?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  154. Were kids phone-texting in 2000?: Cingular, Nokia, T-Mobile, computers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  155. Trying to decide between an HTC One, a Galaxy S4, or a Galaxy Note: Verizon, computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  156. Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPhone5: iPhones, contract, battery, brightness - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  157. So if I stay unlimited Verizon - what phone?: iPhone, contract, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  158. is there a way to record outside on my iPhone 4s?: application, iPod Touch - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  159. Cameras on Smartphones: Nokia, Verizon, iPhone, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  160. Is the thrill of the smartphone over?: computers, iPhone, battery - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  161. Unlocking a Verizon Smartphone (Weird Customer Service Call): T-Mobile, contract, law - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  162. What would you do if you were me....broken phone, dump Sprint, pay early termination?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  163. Shopping for a phone: Motorola, Verizon, iPhones, Android - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  164. So does this make Iphones overrated??: battery, Android, blackberry, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  165. Samsung Galaxy Note II: contract, update, battery, remove - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  166. Prepaid phones that don't use Sprint?: T-Mobile, Verizon, iPhone, emergency - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  167. Favoriite Verizon Smartphone?: Motorola, iPhone, disable, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  168. Is there a true waterproof cell phone? (Swimming/Surfing/Diving): Motorola, towers - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  169. Am I doing something wrong Verizon...: Verizon Wireless, iPhone, contract - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  170. Why my Galaxy S2 phone say my memory is full though I have a 64gb SD Micro Card installed?: Android, automatically - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  171. For with the iPhone 5 -- What do you like/dislike?: Motorola, Nokia - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  172. Need a phone to finish out 2 year contract: T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  173. Position determination with smartphone GPS OFF: Verizon, computer, disable, update - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  174. happier for going to android?: 3G, iPhones, Skype, disable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  175. Help For the Samsung Galaxy S4: Android, virus, infected, google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  176. What do you use your smartphone for?: Skype, laptop, scan - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  177. Android - older vs. current: computers, console, update, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  178. Smartphone that can block unlimited numbers?: iPhone, application, Android, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  179. Help! Samsung Galaxy?: iPhone, contract, update, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  180. I accidently purchased the wrong phone this evening at T-Mobile and have a: blackberry, website - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  181. T Mobile: Silly or serious?: T-Mobile, 3G, Verizon, iPhone - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  182. Which of phones would you pick?: Nokia, T-Mobile, Verizon - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  183. Smartphones, VOIP, Google Voice,: Verizon, computer, Skype, charging - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  184. Has had luck with streaming audio in a moving vehicle...?: T-Mobile, 3G - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  185. Best Modem/Router?: Motorola, iMac, iPhone, cable - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  186. What to ask & understand for 1st cell contract: Verizon, iPhone, impaired - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  187. Report showed Apple applied for a new patent on Notification bar: Android, document - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  188. CM10.1 Stable Released: Android, devices, LG - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  189. Little help with Straight talk prepaid - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  190. Happy 40th: Mobile-Phone!: Motorola, T-Mobile, computers, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  191. Straight Talk - LG Optimus Extreme: contract, capable, Android, ATT - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  192. Looking for someone to build an app: websites, recommendation - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  193. Selling iPhone 4 for SmartTalk / iPhone 5: TMobile, Verizon Wireless, compatible, AT&T - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  194. security certificate dialog box: google - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  195. This like one of the simpler Android vulnerabilities: Samsung, video - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  196. Android phones are connecting without carrier networks: application, opera, email - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  197. Report: BlackBerry hands over PIN to Indian - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  198. iPhone 4 Auto. Charged decent price: Verizon, rant, connection, light - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  199. facebook timeline not loading all the way: computer - Cell Phones and Smartphones
  200. Weird hardware issue with antenna on HTC EVO 3D: Motorola, cell phone, screen - Cell Phones and Smartphones