View Full Version: Home Interior Design and Decorating Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

1. Room makeover with a wall bed system: floor plan, cabinetry, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  2. Lighting help for historic house: granite, counter top, tile, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  3. Moving and need paint and color tips: floors, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  4. what type of oven should I buy?: kitchen, versus, appliances - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  5. For who is scared of Chocolate walls.: floor, painting, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  6. Furniture Layout Help Needed: floor plan, fireplace, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  7. Levelor cellular blinds: How to un-stick pushbutton?: Home Depot, window, shades - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  8. Warmer lighting for former garage: ceiling, colors, ceilings, designer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  9. hardwood floor refinishing- water v oil based: hardwood floors, sand, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  10. Best Finish for Cherry Wood: sand, color, light, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  11. Quick tips to purchasing Perfect Furnishings for the home: living room, bed, furniture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  12. Outdoor pavilion wall color: paint, kitchen, Home Depot, neutral - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  13. Recliner with pillows? Add or not?: color, undertones, living room, leather - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  14. Need wall paint ideas?: flooring, drape, curtains, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  15. Should I paint it?: floor, paneling, sand, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  16. Advice Needed - Wool vs. Synthetic Carpet for Bedroom?: stairs, color, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  17. Design concepts...where to begin?: floor plan, painting, kitchen, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  18. Photo and Wall Murals: fireplace, pictures, doors, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  19. Need wall color help: paint, tile, colors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  20. Using different countertop thickness in kitchen: granite, countertops, color, bright - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  21. Oops, I broke my office....: cabinet, door, design, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  22. Think I may have found my dream home....had a few decorating ideas: floor, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  23. Is it best to do light and dark colors in every room?: open floor plan, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  24. have an electric fireplace?: gas fireplace, panels, tiles, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  25. skylight: drape, kitchen, blinds, lights - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  26. curtain questions: drapes, single panel, ceiling, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  27. Ace Hardware brand paint observations: Valspar, ceiling, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  28. Mom wants a major home renovation: vinyl, hardwood floor, paint, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  29. what would this item be called and where would you mount it?: door, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  30. Too tall for a cofee table?: drapes, panel, screened porch, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  31. painting high gloss furniture: paint, sand, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  32. Need HELP..Paint!: floor, panel, ceiling, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  33. Painting Ideas - open living room with lots of angles: open floor plan, drapes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  34. faux woods blind vs cellular shade in bathroom?: vinyl, floor, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  35. I can't find the fabric I want! Ideas?: drapes, panel, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  36. hardwood -- Hickory too rustic?: hardwood floor, cabinets, maple, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  37. Recessed ceiling light with Frosted glass cover not bright enough: painted, ceilings - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  38. Placement of window shades: floor, drape, ceiling, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  39. New carpeting: flooring, paint, tile, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  40. Need advice for wall / rug color: paint, colors, doors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  41. Modern/Contemporary Dining Table: tile, cabinets, maple, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  42. i need an advice: drapes, panels, paint, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  43. Furniture Quality: floor, colors, design, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  44. Best electric range for around $500: floor, home improvement, vs, appliances - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  45. Quick Kitchen Cabinets! Placing Order Tonight!: paint, color, walls - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  46. Pine floor refinish - help: vinyl, hardwood floor, paint, ceramic tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  47. Small Apartment Design: futon, colors, pictures, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  48. Shabby Chic or Romantic Cottage decor aficionados?: mirror, paint, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  49. Opening a small Yoga studio- need advice on floors and walls: mirror, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  50. Help help, quickly,: lights, Lowes, dining room, installer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  51. What chair/loveseat would go with this couch?: color, contemporary, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  52. Need help with Living Room Layout and interior design!: bureau, mirror, floor plan - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  53. Which one costs more, stain or paint the cabinet?: sand, color, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  54. Looking for a specialized upholstry button...: cherry, upholster, dining room, table - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  55. Arranging a studio apartment? (Google Sketchup): ceiling, kitchen, loft, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  56. Quick: Get Humidifer with New Furnace/AC - Yes or No?: heater, wallpaper - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  57. Media room ideas: paint, ceiling, stairs, colour - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  58. Non-matching sofa and loveseat?: colors, photos, designers, textures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  59. Help me pick a color scheme for my retro room: paint, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  60. what to do with the fireplace mantel: mirror, floor, drapes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  61. Help - Need to Pick a Kitchen Wall Color Fast: counters, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  62. rug problem: floor, tile, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  63. What kind of floor lamp and bulb?: painted, ceiling, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  64. Corner China Cabinet Placement: fireplace, door, designer, dining room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  65. know where....: designers, gold, bed, leather - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  66. Mid Century Bathrooms- Paint Color: flooring, paneled, ceiling, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  67. Need bathroom wall paint color: panels, countertop, sand, kitchen cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  68. Removing Super Old Wallpaper!: paint, tiles, design, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  69. Wood flooring color choice?: light, oak, family room, dark - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  70. Help Me Diagnose this Ceiling Fan: light, design, contemporary, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  71. HELP!! Where can I find this mirror? - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  72. Help with suede sofa cleaning/maintenance: furniture, good, suggestions, clean - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  73. blank canvas: hardwood, paint, stairs, loft - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  74. Neck Soreness after new mattress purchase (tempur-pedic): floor, light, texture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  75. Getting a Smaller Refrigerator: panels, sand, cabinet, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  76. cost of stationary draperies?: drapes, ceiling, pictures, dining room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  77. Bar-Stool Re-Upholstering: Home Depot, dining room, cost, fabric - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  78. What color to paint laundry room...: louver, ceiling, colors, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  79. Need help with paint colors for bedroom: hardwood, curtains, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  80. toilet flooded,: floor, ceiling, tile, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  81. Buffet makeover: paint, sand, maple, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  82. I want to decorate a living room around this chair Help: hardwood floors, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  83. Tips for converting attic to apartment: floor, ceiling, kitchen, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  84. I hate pink paint (rant): colored, door, bright, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  85. Tile size: floor, tiles, grout, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  86. A four Square Renovation: floor plan, tile, kitchen, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  87. Teen Room Decoration Ideas (Entertainment/office theme ): loft, color, cherry - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  88. Self-Watering Planters reviews needed: faucet, expensive, money, type - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  89. Sofas in an open floor plan home: granite, countertops, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  90. Who can find build details for Wildon Home furniture?: price, recliner, brand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  91. Deciding what to do with chairs: paint, sand, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  92. Sincere greetings from New Alice: bright, contemporary, golden, window - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  93. How to make a sign for beach cottage: vinyl, paint, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  94. Painting a metal item: paint, color, light, spray - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  95. Office Layout Suggestions: fireplace, paint, cabinets, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  96. Wool Rug Home Remedy Cleaning?: stairs, spray, table, rugs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  97. which way to lay down the laminate?: flooring, photos, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  98. Opinions !: hardwood, drapes, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  99. Help me choose interior paint colors for apartment building: ceiling, tiles, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  100. Just had this installed and I'm not loving it.: hardwood, painted, cabinetry - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  101. Small house, 1 bathroom...tub or no tub: counter top, shower, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  102. Hallway runner-print or solid?: hardwood floors, colored, door, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  103. How good are Chateau d'Ax sofa?: vinyl, hardwood, loft, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  104. Family photos in formal dining room?: kitchen, design, living room, antique - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  105. I need help with furniture layout, and interior design: floor plan, counter - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  106. Empty Entertainment Niche - Help: mirror, fireplace, doors, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  107. I don't like the new Pottery Barn catalog. You?: paint, kitchen, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  108. Storage Beds: floor, panel, cabinet, headboard - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  109. White grout on walls + dark grout on floor?: tiles, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  110. how would i decorate a countertop behind a couch: panel, counter top, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  111. First kitchen remodel! ?: counter, ceiling, cabinetry, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  112. Bathroom Mirrors: granite, counter top, sink, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  113. Loft Bookshelves for Apartments That Don't Allow Holes in the Walls?: floor, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  114. What do you think of this fireplace?: paint, tile, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  115. Should countertops and tile match in kitchen and all bathrooms: corian, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  116. Floating furniture with no floor outlets: ceiling, tile, stairs, loft - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  117. what do i do with inherited (older) dining set?: cabinet, pictures, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  118. What should we do? Retain or remove the wall?: fireplace, house, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  119. Living Room Light Fixture: mirror, fireplace, wall, furniture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  120. Tile or Hardwood in Kitchen and Breakfast area?: hardwood floor, tiles, grout - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  121. Just bought a house.: hardwood floors, drapes, fireplace, counter top - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  122. If you only had two color choices for a sofa, which one would you pick? And another ..: colored, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  123. Platform Bed's: color, bedroom, black, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  124. Obsession with authenticity on a historic home...: vinyl, open floor plan, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  125. HELP!! Kitchen: laminate, Valspar, hardwood, countertops - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  126. Estimated cost of interior painting?: shutters, paint, ceiling, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  127. Bad kitchen light fixture: ceiling, cabinet, colored, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  128. Color to paint kitchen in craftsman era home? counter top questions.: granite, floor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  129. Color Consultant: flooring, paint, ceiling, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  130. Window treatments for craftsman style home?: drapes, panel, curtains, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  131. Deciding about this area rug...: mirror, Wainscoting, colors, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  132. What is the opposite of minimalism called?: pictures, door, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  133. Help finalizing paint color: cabinet, door, light, designers - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  134. Should I prime or just use paint with primer?: colors, light, Benjamin Moore - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  135. Area rug resource?: colors, design, Lowes, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  136. Bedroom decorating: Valspar, paint, curtains, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  137. Why can't I store a bolt of 54 fabric upright??: painters, designs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  138. Need help deciding on one of rugs...: colors, light, texture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  139. Does hate accessories ?: granite, kitchen, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  140. not food, but kitchen related: new counter tops: granite, laminate, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  141. My new backsplash: corian, tile, cabinets, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  142. Black and White tile or vinyl for old fashioned looking retro kitchen? Suggestions?: granite, wood flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  143. Cabinet color???: tile, sink, maple, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  144. Quality House Paint: kitchen cabinets, color, doors, Benjamin Moore - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  145. Does have photos to share of their painted wood floor?: hardwood, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  146. anything to add to polyurathane to make treads less slippery?: wood flooring, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  147. Bath tile: hardwood, ceiling, tiles, grout - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  148. Front door color?: vinyl, house paint, colors, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  149. Interested in a house , but don't like the Wood Panel: hardwood floor, paneling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  150. Master Bath Suggestions: granite, flooring, counters, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  151. Help with Patio Furniture??: paint, front porch, couch, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  152. Interior Design Advice: mirror, floor, painted, color schemes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  153. What color should I refinish my floors?: hardwood, counters, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  154. New House - Addition Remodel ideas plese: laminate, hardwood, gas fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  155. Restaurant Design Ideas: flooring, painted, tiles, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  156. on Window Treatment: drapes, panel, pictures, blinds - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  157. Help making room not so bright from sunlight so we can sleep in: vinyl, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  158. Granite Countertop Problems: laminate, corian, counter top, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  159. Wood floors: all or nothing?: hardwood floors, sand, light, bath - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  160. Help suggesting curtain style/fabric to match rooms?: floors, drapes, panel - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  161. Modern vs Mid Century Modern in selling a house: vinyl, granite, laminate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  162. Accent color ideas.: laminate, flooring, painting, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  163. Glidden Paint Commercial: Valspar, paneling, Ralph Lauren, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  164. Exterior Help - Paint/Land scaping/ Demo?: shutters, vinyl, floor - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  165. Four Square house in PA. Link to pictures.: counter top, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  166. Where to buy cheap blinds?: shutters, sand, light, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  167. Initial visit w/ designer: flooring, tile, cabinets, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  168. New house...a blank slate...need color help: floor, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  169. How expensive would it be to finish an attic or basement or add a bath?: flooring, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  170. What flooring for the second floor?: vinyl, hardwood, tile, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  171. New Home 42 kitchen cabinets advice on color and upgrade: floor, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  172. Buffet makeover - A couple of painting questions: house paint, sand, cabinetry - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  173. Can you close up a window and fill in with more wall?: kitchen, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  174. Save the Pink Bathroom: floor, paint, tiles, shower - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  175. Living room/ family room: floor, kitchen, doors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  176. Remodel/redecorate bathrooms - help me brainstorm: mirror, vinyl, granite - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  177. Don't like paint colors: Best strategy?: drapes, house paint, lighting, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  178. Have you tried the new luxury vinyl flooring products?: granite, laminate, countertops - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  179. Real vs fake decor...: vinyl, granite, laminate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  180. Need creative ideas to cover wood paneling: granite, floor, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  181. Open Great room or living room: open floor plan, kitchen, porch, versus - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  182. What to Do with Outdoor 9' x 10' Patio/Balcony Space?: front porch, oak - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  183. Do we paint our original dark wooden beams white??: floor, ceiling, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  184. Kitchen Appliance - microwave placement: counters, cabinets, design, stove - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  185. Need carpet help: vinyl, counters, tile, stairs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  186. Idea for Foyer. Hardwood or Tile???: vinyl, tiles, sand, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  187. News, Is it the End of Stainless Steel?: mirror, granite, fireplace - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  188. Red paint: ceiling, kitchen, colors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  189. conversation pits...completely extinct?: fireplace, counter, design, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  190. Kitchen Color for the new house.: granite, laminate, flooring, counter top - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  191. Hanging art on concrete walls: mirror, painted, pictures, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  192. efloors.com order from there?: floor, store - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  193. Nature Home Decor: room, wall, art, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  194. Has ordered from esalerugs.com?: price, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  195. Do you know of furniture stores in Northern VA closing down/going into liquidation??: good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  196. Need floor and paint color tip: hardwood floor, panel, light, dining room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  197. Flooring contractors: install, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  198. Amazing deal on a Milling Road (Baker) armiore for someone in Chicago: entertainment, use - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  199. 3rd & final bathroom renovation: floor, pictures, black, best quality - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  200. How to maintain Shag Rug: design, rugs, carpeting, cleaning - Home Interior Design and Decorating