View Full Version: Home Interior Design and Decorating Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

1. What is considered classic for doorknobs days?: cabinet, color, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  2. Need help for living room decorating: hardwood floors, fireplace, panel, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  3. Need another coastal color!: floors, paneled, painting, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  4. exterior house colors: shutters, floor, paint, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  5. can i put in backerboard over existing drywall to put up glass tiles?: painted, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  6. What type of wood floor to go with oak cabinets? tried Amendoim?: hardwood floors, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  7. Silk or FakeTrees: color, light, living room, wall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  8. What color paint for walls to compliment a red brick fireplace in a kitchen?: granite, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  9. Cheap Pneumatic Nail Gun Kits: hardwood floor, tile, color, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  10. Dining room chair help!: color, design, oak, table - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  11. Bath fixtures: colour, gold, house, brand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  12. Trying to decide flooring with new construction.. Help! Pricing wood and tile?: vinyl, granite - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  13. Starching fabric to pine paneling?: floor, paint, ceiling, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  14. dried out grout on glass tile acksplash... Help!: tiles, texture, spray - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  15. what color paint with light maple floor: laminate, colors, Sherwin Williams - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  16. Is polyester natually stain resistant?: upholster, spray, green, sofa - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  17. Name that bar stool!: wood, cost, table, restaurant - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  18. Displaying Snow Scene Artwork year round: house, best, homes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  19. Big basement, lots of colors, confused...help!!: paint, sand, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  20. is it to go for a modern look with hickory floor? can I see pictures?: laminate, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  21. Color for feont door and shutters Victorian Vernacular House: panels, paint, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  22. Tone down paint?: Valspar, cabinets, color, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  23. Color for Family Room: mirror, floor, paint, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  24. Replacing a kitchen sink cabinet with a Corian counter top cut-out.: install, drawer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  25. Round Rug for Foyer?: doors, room, windows, wall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  26. Thoughts on awkward living room layout: fireplace, cabinet, stairs, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  27. Sauna Cleaning Products?: counters, ceiling, sand, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  28. Recommendations for interior design book targeted at SMALL spaces?: floor plan, kitchen, loft - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  29. Wall removed project: laminated, floor, best, estimate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  30. Affordable Art: designers, costs, furniture, rugs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  31. How to install glass pane and screen to a security door?: vinyl, panel - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  32. Height of nightstand in relation to bed: headboard, light, bedrooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  33. cabinets in laundry room: granite, corian, counter top, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  34. antique/vintage folks!: mirror, floor, ceiling, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  35. Flameless candles: lighting, bedroom, windows, popular - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  36. Device to turn on light at another outlet?: floor, home improvement, door - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  37. Paint color in coastal cottage living room: sand, colors, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  38. need interior design help!!!: granite, laminate, hardwood floors, countertop - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  39. How hot does a fireplace hearth riser get?: tiles, design, oak - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  40. I like a color from the old Behr paint line but I like Behr Premium Plus Ultra better...what to do?: colors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  41. BM Paint chips - Monroe Bisque: color, light, shades, hallway - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  42. Mini Blinds.. how do I measure correctly?: vinyl, Home Depot, Lowes - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  43. bathroom floor tile: tiles, light, white, price - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  44. Kitchen cabinet questions: bathrooms, drywall, white, match - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  45. Need Help Rearranging a small front room!: wall mirror, ceiling, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  46. How to decide whether rectangular or oval rug works best in room?: hardwood floors, contemporary - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  47. Struggling with Paint Colors in Condo: floor, drape, counters, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  48. alternatives to can lights in a Cathedral ceiling?: floor, color, ceilings - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  49. Basement concrete wall painting/interior design-esque: floor, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  50. need suggestions on outdoor mount window treatments.: blinds, install, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  51. Choice of colour for kitchen: granite, floor, countertop, ceramic tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  52. Door and Fixture Hardware: stairs, colors, bright, orange - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  53. Deck Decorating help: ceiling, door, designer, wood - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  54. Need help choosing paint color to match tile: tiles, Wainscot, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  55. Need Rug and Paint Color Advice: drapes, colors, light, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  56. Rug Doctor or Professional: good, carpet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  57. Choosing blinds or curtains and colours?: painting, light, room, windows - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  58. Wall mounting a flat screen: vs, heater, install, price - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  59. What comes first: Ceiling or Walls?: floor, paneling, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  60. kitchen for my dream house: granite, floor plan, counter, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  61. Crown moulding installation - risk of hitting a pipe or electrical wires ?: houses, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  62. need warm white/cream color paint ideas for bedroom: Valspar, floors, Wainscoting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  63. Advice on Paint Color for Living Room, Kitchen & Sunroom: colors, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  64. kitchen help-tile size??: vinyl, flooring, ceramic tiles, grout - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  65. Closet organizer companies?: mirror, hardwood, drapes, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  66. matching couch: paint, color, pictures, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  67. Opionions: paint, colors, door, bright - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  68. Bathroom colors that tone down pink-ish tub?: granite, paint, tiles - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  69. Design & Consulting Co for Home Remodeling: bureau, counter top, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  70. Moravian Star Pendant: light, dark, price, fixture - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  71. have trouble picking an exterior paint color?: shutters, Valspar, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  72. Don't think I like my backsplash....: granite, counter top, tile, cupboards - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  73. Help picking kitchen paint color: laminate, floor, countertops, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  74. bringing a dated kitchen to slightly retro chic - on the cheap! HELP!: vinyl, laminate - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  75. Frieze carpet tiles: hardwood, dining room, cost, good - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  76. Where to find design ideas for room layout?: kitchen, designers, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  77. Earthpaint: Ralph Lauren, house, good, problems - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  78. front door hardware dilemma: cabinet, doors, porch, lights - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  79. Would it be strange to paint my screened porch?: colors, living room, walls - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  80. My new favorite paint color: Sherwin Williams Clary Sage in Cashmere Flat!: colors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  81. Minwax Hardwood Floor Restorer: hardwood floors, tile, sinks, wooden - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  82. I hate my bedroom, need help: hardwood floors, panel, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  83. I need your fabric knowledge: drape, tiles, sand, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  84. Faux Painting Cabinets: granite, laminate, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  85. Do you ever want to completely change the style of your decor?: granite, floors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  86. Just found a really neat website: kitchen, photos, design, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  87. I hate my carpet!: hardwood, painted, kitchen, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  88. Pillows from IKEA: light, beds, best, hang - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  89. Issue with matching carpet to the drapes!: floor, ceiling, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  90. Help Needed for Selection of Paint Colors for a Loft Condo: hardwood, counter - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  91. Mix bathroom fixture finishes?: shower, sink, color, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  92. Estimate to build shower: floor, counter, tiles, bathroom - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  93. Finding wall studs: door, window, walls, house - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  94. Are you so good that people think you are a spendthrift?: floor, painting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  95. Marble Coffee Table and Marble Dining Table: popular, tables, round - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  96. Exterior trim color: shutter, colors, contemporary, dark - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  97. 1950's charm with bad 1970's DIY: paneling, paint, Wainscot, cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  98. Painting philosophy: floor plan, paint, ceiling, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  99. Choosing another paint color: hardwood floors, curtains, kitchen, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  100. Bathroom cabinet hardware: shower, kitchen cabinet, maple, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  101. Tips for painting fake wood furniture?: paint, sand, color, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  102. Painted my wood walls: floors, paneling, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  103. Cool website for Mid-Century Modern fans!: floor, ceiling, tiles, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  104. Kitchen floor suggestions: vinyl, flooring, tile, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  105. Gel staining old cabinets: vinyl, hardwood, paneled, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  106. 3cm granite counters vs. 2 cm counters: countertops, cabinets, color, photos - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  107. Kitchen flooring/color design dilema: hardwood floors, countertop, tile, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  108. bay window curtain rod: panels, curtains, sand, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  109. knocking wall behind closet for more storage: floor, staircase, drywall - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  110. Popcorn ceiling removal: flooring, drape, paint, rooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  111. Is my checklist complete?: granite, hardwood floors, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  112. Where do you go...: cabinetry, doors, designers, rooms - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  113. Blinds: shutters, colors, pictures, wooden - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  114. Mixing wood floor sizes in a smaller house ok?: hardwood floor, kitchen, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  115. Another lighting style: kitchen, stairs, porch, contemporary - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  116. Benjamin Moore Wedgewood Gray: Valspar, paint, colors, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  117. ceramic tile inlay help!: pictures, door, design, Home Depot - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  118. need help leveling an enclosed porch in a house built on pier and beam: laminate, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  119. Kitchen Cabinets: granite, floor plan, panel, counter top - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  120. old tin ceiling tiles worth anything?: panel, paint, colored, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  121. Kitchen countertops: granite, laminate, corian, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  122. In colors for interior walls: Valspar, flooring, drapes, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  123. Blinds: Real Wood, Composite, or Faux Wood: shutters, vinyl, hardwood floors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  124. Long and Thin Living Room...Ideas??: wood flooring, fireplace, painting, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  125. cellular shades: shutters, floor, drape, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  126. How goofy would it look to paint two sides of cabinets same color as kitchen?: panel, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  127. Color Advice needed for Ext. Door: shutters, paint, colors, porch - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  128. Where can I find things? What style are they called?: paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  129. blue ceiling in the dining room?: paint, sand, colors, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  130. How soon do you put up your Christmas stuff?: colored, door, lights - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  131. What color to paint my homes exterior?: colors, door, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  132. Repurposing formal rooms: open floor plan, fireplace, paint, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  133. advice on window treatments: shutters, drapes, panels, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  134. kitchen: counter top, ceiling, cupboard, kitchen cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  135. Opinions and advice for teen's bedroom: colors, bright, bath, windows - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  136. Cheap online home interior and furniture web sites?: headboard, pictures, upholster - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  137. Color advice needed for master bathroom: paint, tiles, cabinets, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  138. Flooring for Florida livingroom, diningroom, familyroom, and foyer: vinyl, laminate, hardwood floors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  139. Stair runner or stair tread?: hardwood floors, painted, staircase, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  140. I need easy halloween decorations!: paint, maple, home improvement, color - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  141. dinning room design: mirror, flooring, drapes, panels - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  142. Granite pattern and grain direction: counter top, kitchen, designer, white - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  143. Missing property after work is done on your home: floor, tile, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  144. Do you have a kitchen green house window?: shutters, louver, granite - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  145. Mirror in Foyer?: door, lighting, living room, neutral - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  146. Help!! Backsplash issues!: granite, floor, countertop, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  147. Can help me figure out this paint color?: maple, colors, lighting - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  148. Matching stainless steel appliances: panel, cabinets, colors, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  149. fireplace in den-what to do?: floor, paint, tile, kitchen cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  150. Help me decide color of Furniture & Sofa: flooring, ceiling, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  151. Help with kitchen cabinets: craft paint, sand, colors, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  152. Glass countertop in bathroom: counter top, paint, sink, sand - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  153. Which bedding do you like better?: paint, ceiling, colors, pictures - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  154. Entryway with wall of Windows facing west: shutters, painting, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  155. Wsher/dryer in kitchen island: floor, panel, countertop, kitchen cabinets - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  156. Exterior lighting: floor, stairs, door, porch - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  157. Chandelier - Do I Go Too Big or Too Small?: ceiling, light - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  158. What coffee table and side tables would match this sofa: colors, room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  159. Rustic but contemporary decor?: granite, countertops, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  160. Which color works better?: Valspar, flooring, paint, tile - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  161. What are your favorite and cheap crafty home decor ideas: floor, drape - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  162. How to remove old cardboard-like ceiling tiles?: floors, paint, shower - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  163. need help finding fabric: drape, paint, colors, designs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  164. Bachelor needs advice on living room paint color: floor, drapes, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  165. Need help with household odors: floor, paneling, counter, house paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  166. Remodeling/Stuck/Trapped: Time To Throw Caution To The Wind?: granite, flooring - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  167. Help with an ugly house: shutters, paint, sand, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  168. Granite-suggestions: floor, countertops, cabinets, colored - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  169. Dead Space! help?: floor, painters, tile, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  170. What color should I paint the walls in my kitchen?: floors, paneling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  171. Slipcover sofas?: floor, color, light, designers - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  172. I hate cotton sateen sheets: light, bath, bed, match - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  173. Island overhang - granite countertops: corian, painted, tile, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  174. New 'retro' wallpaper?: ceiling, tiles, ceilings, designs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  175. Antique French Furniture: paint, sand, colors, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  176. Best web sites to buy country decor: shutters, paintings, curtains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  177. Remodeling an Attick - design comments needed: floor, ceiling, sink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  178. Decorating Corner Space: floor, painting, curtains, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  179. I can't find them ...argh.: drapes, curtains, blinds, vs - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  180. French / Italian Antique Furniture Fitting for a Guest Room: louver, sand, cabinet - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  181. Should two area rugs be the same design?: paint, cabinets, staircase - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  182. Switchplates...: granite, painted, tile, designer - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  183. acrylic vs. stone countertops, custom vs. pre-fab cabinets: granite, laminate, corian - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  184. Feedback on Laminate Floor Installation Quote: hardwood, tile, stairs, living room - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  185. What can I do with cabinets?: laminate, countertops, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  186. How many recessed lights should I install?: paint, ceiling, kitchen - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  187. MCM resources?: vinyl, granite, floor, counters - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  188. Where can I buy a cool bedspread that doesn't cost a fortune?: color, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  189. Painting bedroom & master bath same color?: paint, sand, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  190. Kitchen sink: black granite or stainless steel?: corian, countertops, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  191. Before and after pix (renovation): floor, countertops, cabinets, colors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  192. What do you think?: mirror, hardwood floors, paint, ceiling - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  193. Need advice on hard wood floors: laminate, hardwood floors, sand, maple - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  194. Red Kitchen: granite, flooring, counter top, paint - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  195. peel-and-stick vinyl floor tiles: laminate, hardwood floor, kitchen, design - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  196. Paint colors for my fireplace: hardwood floors, tiles, maple, doors - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  197. Experience with Lee Industries Furniture?: match, quality - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  198. MinWax stains - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  199. Cranberry stain on maple cabinets: light, dark, red, pink - Home Interior Design and Decorating
  200. Interior designer recomendations,Northern DFW, TX (work on budget): good - Home Interior Design and Decorating