View Full Version: Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

1. Wth was this?: lights, vision, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  2. News, UFO hunter claims proof of giant alien ship that crashed 'millions of years ago': conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  3. Did Fox News capture a UFO flying over the Capitol building? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  4. Strange laughing girl - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  5. Strange goings on since dad passed..related or ?: light, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  6. Do you have what it takes to make BF your hobby?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  7. Hurricane IRMA Hit By Directed Energy Weapon - Satellite Footage: secret, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  8. How can you be sure that the same person that went to sleep is the same that woke up?: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  9. Dead relative in a dream?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  10. Icy cold blast by my bed: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  11. does know about this stuff... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  12. energy cordings type situation: light, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  13. What did I feel?: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  14. Shadows: ghost, light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  15. I experienced sudden extreme 'elation' and nostalgia from music..what happened?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  16. if the full moon can wreak havoc on people....: conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  17. Dreaming with a deceased loved one and actually smelling them in real life? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  18. Canada's UFO Project Magnet, Project Second Storey and Wilbert Smith: phenomena, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  19. Medium Matt Fraser - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  20. Psychic Joseph Tittel's 2017 predictions: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  21. s about this? finding something - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  22. Fair warning !! - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  23. Mooji ?? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  24. Personal Mystery- what kind of critter will make snatching noises under your house? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  25. Queen Mary Room B340: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  26. Dreams that foretell or symbolize a future event: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  27. How many of you have seen unidentified flying objects in the South Bay area of Los Angeles?: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  28. Colorado hotel, Man Captures Photo of 'Ghost' in Famous 'Haunted' Hotel: 'I Was in Shock' - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  29. The ethics of predicting death in astrology: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  30. Netflix documentary 'Unacknowledged' - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  31. What could it be?: ghost, lights, spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  32. Name A Location...: ghost, light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  33. Study Proves Extrasensory Mind-to-Mind Interaction at a Distance - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  34. Ben Rich, CEO of Lockheed Martin Skunkworks... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  35. Is it me or has ghost hunter TV shows turned cringe worthy?: vision, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  36. I spoke with a Paranormal Investigator: orbs, ghost, lights, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  37. The Bennington Triangle - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  38. Psychic abilities revealed in dream?: vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  39. The Lily Dale Assembly - my second year at the medium and psyhic mecca - my thoughts...: ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  40. This boy’s bizarre recollections may point towards reincarnation - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  41. Ufo - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  42. psychics who can help find lost items? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  43. Thomas Jefferson Letter to Roger Weightman Ancient: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  44. Seeing same number pattern - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  45. Sinister dreams: phenomena, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  46. Premonitions of 9/11: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  47. First ghost seen: light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  48. Hartford Circus Fire -- Little Miss 1565: ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  49. 6 Unsolved Mysteries Related To Historical Events - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  50. Memory of a non-existent place.......: vision, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  51. Intuition (clairaudient) vs mental issues: light, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  52. My husband passed away: phenomena, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  53. Myrtles plantation mirror: orbs, ghost, light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  54. More About the Astral: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  55. The Betz Mystery Sphere: phenomena, aliens, secret, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  56. The Singing Cemetery: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  57. 5 ‘aliens’ discovered near Nazca lines in Peru - Ufologist: light, vision, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  58. Talking more about fake Ghostie shows...: phenomena, aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  59. Astronomers don't know what's causing weird radio waves from a star: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  60. upper left -- must be a cloud: UFO, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  61. Better explanation of Reincarnation: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  62. Mysterious reflection on ISS glass - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  63. How accurate can psychic abilities be?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  64. My husband hears footsteps in the house at night...: phenomena, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  65. attracted to a particular color?: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  66. Halloween is coming! Name your top scariest horror movie and book: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  67. Stephen king , Neil young - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  68. Is psychic, intuative, reads Tarots or play cards ?: light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  69. Where can I go and find records on a house?: ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  70. Man-bat often seen in Chicago area - Feb-Sep 2017: UFO, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  71. Is similar architechture a reason to suspect ancient alien visits?: phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  72. The sasquatches and the ladies drumming circle: light, psychic, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  73. Out of Body experience: ghost, light, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  74. Tin Foil Hats Actually Make it Easier for the Government to Track Your Thoughts: conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  75. ‘Alien-infested’ ranch on the market for $5 million: aliens, ghost, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  76. Completely sudden visions of random situations - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  77. I dreamed of my car breaks failing....next day it happened - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  78. Nat'l Geo show...Bigfoot: The new evidence: hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  79. Aliens are to Learn?: phenomena, UFO, hieroglyphics, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  80. Robert Monroe and astral travel? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  81. Don't laugh ... smelling smoke where there is none. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  82. Coast to Coast fans: UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  83. Do you believe in aliens?: UFO, Mars, lights, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  84. What is your biggest unexplained mystery of all time?: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  85. Video of Ghost in a School: light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  86. Psychic-medium readings: spirits, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  87. work with a Pendulum? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  88. Large dark cat video from Mississippi: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  89. Do we get Reincarnated to another Life and recycled? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  90. The Bad Seed - When Children are Evil.... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  91. What is this skeleton of? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  92. Rob Lowe Vs. Bigfoot.: ghost, secret, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  93. The Blackwell Ghost: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  94. Ghosts of Shepherdstown: activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  95. So frustrated-should I bother (psychic reading) - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  96. What do you consider to be the most interesting paranormal mystery that has NOT been debunked?: phenomena, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  97. Angels, Archangels and other divine creatures: light, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  98. Alien seekers report 15 more fast radio bursts: phenomena, aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  99. Reincarnation :: possibility? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  100. Sensing Someone - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  101. Why don't people who partook or knew about a false flag/hoax/inside job tell the public the truth?: aliens, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  102. I think I've been converted..... a new bigfoot: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  103. How do I dispose of a witch's altar?: light, Egyptian - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  104. Bigfoot can be very close: aliens, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  105. Passing of my mom: phenomenon, vision, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  106. call from a dead person: phenomena, ghost, lights, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  107. Real witch caught and disempowered in colombia - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  108. Dyatlov Pass - Official statement for closing the case: orbs, phenomenon, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  109. UFOs are real!: aliens, UFO, secret, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  110. Buy a house with orbs - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  111. HELP - Ghost is haunting me!: light, spirits, psychic, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  112. paranormal TV shows: phenomena, ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  113. Hallucination or I slipped into a parallel reality. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  114. Have you ever felt that you were in the presence of evil?: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  115. pyramids, why is it all lost today?: aliens, Egypt, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  116. I rented a Haunted House: lights, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  117. Mysterious Comments From Total Strangers: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  118. The Hybrid Human-Alien Phenomena: aliens, UFO, secret, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  119. Use prayer, meditation, power of intention to steer Hurricane Irma out to sea: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  120. How to find BF tracks. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  121. In regards to Bigfoot - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  122. Psychics to use? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  123. Ghost Stories from Pliny the Younger: prophecy, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  124. John Burroughs sues over exposure to UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  125. Jewelry cleansing - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  126. Why do I never dream of my soulmate?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  127. Wall Writings - Bone Black - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  128. Craig Hamilton-Parker's 2018 predictions - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  129. Do you think people today are more trusting than they used to be? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal