View Full Version: Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]

1. Astrocartography - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  2. Alien debris on Mars?: phenomenon, aliens, ancient, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  3. Door knob twisting: monitor, phenomenon, ghost, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  4. Oak Island and Hurricane Lee: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  5. Scientists Say They've Found Huge Number of Mysterious Circles Around the World. Where did they come from?: phenomenon, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  6. The Operation Mainbrace Affair: UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  7. Spirit Talker App: ghost, spirits, psychic, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  8. UFO's and WWII: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  9. Is there something with anesthesia that gives you near death experiences?: ghost, light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  10. Mysterious, Morse code-like ‘structures’ at center of Milky Way ‘stun’ astronomers: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  11. UFO crash in Italy in 1933, secreted away by Mussolini: aliens, lights, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  12. Oak Island 2023-24 Season: light, ancient, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  13. Remote vision again.: light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  14. What happened to Dutchsinse the earthquake predictor? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  15. Sasquatch Sunset - new movie in theaters. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  16. UFO abduction cases are about to be solved, if you want to believe - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  17. Potatoes can see things we cannot - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  18. Galactic Language of Light Codes - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  19. Masked as forest huge fence - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  20. Computer screen mirrored for a few seconds on TV screen in the 1990's - explanation?: monitor, phenomenon - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  21. Call back your power with this guided meditation - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  22. Is there a on THIS forum about the Amelia Earhart disappearance? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  23. What's your sign (Chinese horoscope, that is)? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  24. UFO filmed at California Marine base: aliens, lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  25. Two car accidents on my streets un two days, gives me the creeps: lights - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  26. Japanese scientists discover Two organic compounds essential for living organisms on near-earth asteroid - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  27. Aspects of Sci-fi which reflect real life.: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  28. The Alien Agenda: aliens, Mars - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  29. Ratio of Haunted Homes to Normal Homes: phenomenon, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  30. Will Neptune's Upcoming 15 Year Transit Of Aries Make The World Better?: prophecies - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  31. Recently, my sister keeps saying that there is a little boy who wants to play with her at night, but no one in the house - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  32. Can we get real footage of UFOs/Aliens and Bigfoot besides Patterson/Gimlin: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  33. Amazon looking for alien footage offering $1 million: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  34. Be prepared for events to come.: prophecy, Egypt, spirits, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  35. Crop Circles Again: phenomenon, aliens, light, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  36. UFO footage released by government: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  37. Six cattle that died mysteriously in Texas had their tongues removed, authorities say: aliens, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  38. starting to wonder about my new apartment: light, activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  39. Bizarre UFO conspiracy theory linking alien life to time-traveling Earth-dwellers pushed by Steven Spielberg: phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  40. Paranormal vampires: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  41. Stop Alien Abductions protection helmet: aliens, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  42. Hearing a Faint Tune Off in Distance While in Quiet Apt in Morning - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  43. Proof of Bigfoot with clear pictures - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  44. P.A. resident baffled by unusual tracks in snow: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  45. Human howling woke up me and my wife: phenomena - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  46. Quake prediction: The Charlotte King Effect: phenomenon, lights, psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  47. Pentagon on UFO: phenomena, aliens, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  48. Our house is haunted.: spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  49. Why are we scared of ghosts or ghostly activities?: light, ancient, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  50. unidentified objects the US government has been shooting down. What are they?: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  51. On Netflix Devil on Trial: phenomena, aliens, ghost - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  52. Determining if someone has been cursed: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  53. Birth Marks: strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  54. Spooky UFO: aliens, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  55. Emotionally upsetting dreams: light - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  56. As Mystery Objects Get Shot Down, U.S. Sets Up New Task Force on UFOs: aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  57. Orbs on camera - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  58. Mystery sphere found on beach perplexes Japan: activity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  59. past life: psychic - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  60. Crashed UFO recovered by the US military 'distorted space and time,': phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  61. Was it a sign from my brother?: ghost, Egyptian, ancient - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  62. Strange and seemingly predatory 'creature' has my son spooked about a stretch of turf out in the wild place to our South: UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  63. Alien Contact: Two Narratives: aliens, UFO, lights, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  64. Consciousness is...: phenomena, secret, vision - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  65. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY Twenty-eight girls rushed to hospital after playing with Ouija board at school: government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  66. UFO lands in Las Vegas: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  67. New Military whistleblower claims UFO recovery program exists: aliens, secret, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  68. The truth about cattle mutilations?: phenomena, aliens, Egyptian, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  69. On TV tonight: lights, government, ancient, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  70. If it's true that our thoughts can manifest our reality, should I avoid using negative images in my memory palace?: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  71. If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them: phenomena, aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  72. If there are UFO's / UAP's flying around how come Google Earth does not photograph them?: ghost, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  73. Travelling shower curtain hook: ghost, light, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  74. UFO shaped like a giant tic-tac caught on camera - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  75. could it have been a demon?: ghost, lights, strange - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  76. Little green men show up in Peru: aliens, light, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  77. Your thoughts are welcome ......... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  78. In Death there are no accidents. - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  79. UFO Whistleblower Kept Security Clearance After Psychiatric Detention: phenomena, aliens, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  80. Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system: lights, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  81. the proof you all wanted!: phenomenon, aliens, hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  82. Tiny silver objects appear in my path: light, vision, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  83. Congressional UFO hearings next week: aliens - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  84. Skepticism: phenomena, lights, conspiracy - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  85. more evidence the Patterson / Gimlin Bigfoot video was a hoax - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  86. A dog bark sound in my room but I don't have a dog!: light, spirits - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  87. More of the weird trumpet noises being heard from the sky - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  88. Congressman on Intel committee: UFOs defy physics as we know it, can fly underwater not leaving behind heat trails: aliens, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  89. Intertesting Stories From 1912 - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  90. Collection of Unexplained Mysteries... - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  91. A.D. After Disclosure by Bryce Zabel & Richard Dolan: phenomena, UFO - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  92. Numerology: Are you living in the right place? - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  93. Mosul Orb’: US silent on UFO filmed by military over Iraq: phenomenon, government - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  94. US Military collecting extraterrestrial material?: UFO, secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  95. 5 psychics & channels' predictions for humanity - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
  96. Nat Geo Channel. UFOs: Investigating the Unknown: secret - Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal