View Full Version: Collecting and Antiques Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3

1. Can tell me about my 1891 Morgan silver dollar?: stamp, collector, best - Collecting and Antiques
  2. American Fostoria: collector - Collecting and Antiques
  3. Souvenir Spoon Collection: vintage - Collecting and Antiques
  4. pennie collecting: stamp, collection, walking, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  5. Pipe Smoking And Collecting { tobacco }: collection, best - Collecting and Antiques
  6. Looking for stamp swappers: stamps, penpals, interest - Collecting and Antiques
  7. Antique Book - Repair, or not to repair: collector, price, great - Collecting and Antiques
  8. A for Experienced Knife Collectors: model, interest - Collecting and Antiques
  9. Collecting Lusterware: item, vintage - Collecting and Antiques
  10. Framing antique type of stuff.: paint, buy, cheap, frame - Collecting and Antiques
  11. knowledgable about Brittaniaware: stamp, price, value, metal - Collecting and Antiques
  12. Where is the best place to but old restored coke machines, gas pumps,ect?: buy, buying - Collecting and Antiques
  13. to restore or not: crafts, model, collector, purchase - Collecting and Antiques
  14. Old Metal Lunchboxes and Teapots: collection, watch - Collecting and Antiques
  15. Plug-in electric handheld igniter for gas stove?: watch, cheap, cheapest - Collecting and Antiques
  16. collections: vintage - Collecting and Antiques
  17. blaumpunkt Virginia Radio model 2430 Made in Germany: collector, vintage, value - Collecting and Antiques
  18. I have a reed and barton coffee and tea service ..stamped 1929,I believe silver.. s about this antique - Collecting and Antiques
  19. Parks Quarters: collector, buy, prices, values - Collecting and Antiques
  20. Website to help me know more about gold coins?: collector, best - Collecting and Antiques
  21. Tech tackle precision micro rods and reels: hunting, fishing, collection - Collecting and Antiques
  22. Inherited stamp collection: collector, price, enthusiast, best - Collecting and Antiques
  23. 1982 Pennies: collect, difference, value, inexpensive - Collecting and Antiques
  24. Selling my Boomer toys.: collector, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  25. Car Collectibles: model, collecting, buy, enthusiast - Collecting and Antiques
  26. collect coins?: stamp, collector, watch, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  27. Carnival Glass: collection, prices, patterns, Indiana - Collecting and Antiques
  28. Pug Stuff: collection, chess, best, great - Collecting and Antiques
  29. Help again: collector, club, value - Collecting and Antiques
  30. Collection of pipes: buy, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  31. willow ware: hunting, collector, price, cheap - Collecting and Antiques
  32. Antique keris collection hobby: interest, money - Collecting and Antiques
  33. Collecting or Keeping Strange Things: Have you kept odd items that others throw away?: sport, clothes - Collecting and Antiques
  34. How about a sub forum for antiques and collectibles?: hunting, collector, watch - Collecting and Antiques
  35. Coca Cola Item Collectors: prices, frame, restore, value - Collecting and Antiques
  36. Egyptian ivory scarab: collection, price, cheap, how to - Collecting and Antiques
  37. dad has a war weapon he thinks might b from the 15th century: craft, watch - Collecting and Antiques
  38. Seeking coin dealers/collectors in Dallas/Irving: prices, Denver, Idaho - Collecting and Antiques
  39. You Never Know What You Might Have in Your Collection: The Chief's Blanket: watch, prices - Collecting and Antiques
  40. Is it normal to be obsessed with vintage clocks?: collecting - Collecting and Antiques
  41. Rose Medallion Miniatures...Value?: stamp, collection, doll, patterns - Collecting and Antiques
  42. Silverware: collecting, cheap, best, cost - Collecting and Antiques
  43. Creepy 1920s Valentines Cards: interest - Collecting and Antiques
  44. Selling Carnival Glass Collection in Connecticut: money - Collecting and Antiques
  45. Hidden Treasures!!!!: collection, paintings, buy, prices - Collecting and Antiques
  46. What do I have: collecting, value - Collecting and Antiques
  47. Who Sells At An Antique Mall?: buy, cheap, game - Collecting and Antiques
  48. Values of platinum vs 18K Vs 14K gold in antique jewelry: best, vintage - Collecting and Antiques
  49. How can I find an online appraiser for my 1950's-60's toy and game collection?: hunting, collector - Collecting and Antiques
  50. Selling off Civil War books from my mom's estate: collector, prices, cheap - Collecting and Antiques
  51. Old Antique trunks: trains, price, quilt, doll - Collecting and Antiques
  52. Value of a Scooter: collector, motorcycles, price, cheap - Collecting and Antiques
  53. Affordable metal detector: hunting, fishing, model, cost - Collecting and Antiques
  54. Vintage Japanese Dolls, Ichimatsu Gofun Doll?: collector, prices, doll, best - Collecting and Antiques
  55. Hazel Atlas Old Vintage Gallon Jug Help!!: collection, best, item - Collecting and Antiques
  56. Collecting Model trains: collection, buy, making, wooden - Collecting and Antiques
  57. Restoring brass finish: great, restore, value, inexpensive - Collecting and Antiques
  58. Pocket Watches R US: collector, shops, great, Illinois - Collecting and Antiques
  59. selling with hemmings motor news: collection, repair, price, Grand Rapids - Collecting and Antiques
  60. Old Tobacco Tins: collecting, item - Collecting and Antiques
  61. 1977 Star Wars Trading Cards: collection - Collecting and Antiques
  62. Duncan Pfyfe reproductions: furniture, interest - Collecting and Antiques
  63. Jesse Owens photo/autograph: collector, sports, purchase, prices - Collecting and Antiques
  64. Whats the best safe: money, market, inexpensive - Collecting and Antiques
  65. Good sites for vending machines and other antiques?: Miami - Collecting and Antiques
  66. Old Greeting Card Collection: stamps, craft, collector, best - Collecting and Antiques
  67. Old jars: collect, Ohio, marbles, cabinets - Collecting and Antiques
  68. restoring an antique toy: paint, board, best, restore - Collecting and Antiques
  69. Is pecan, apple, peach tree wood good for making furniture?: craft, board - Collecting and Antiques
  70. German third Reich: shooting, collector, rifles, prices - Collecting and Antiques
  71. Searching for a specific menorah. Help!: great, item - Collecting and Antiques
  72. Old stamps! I think!: stamp collection, collector, buy, flying - Collecting and Antiques
  73. Antique clock-how hard to fix?: repair - Collecting and Antiques
  74. Best Way to Organize A Basketball Card Collection: nascar, watch, sports - Collecting and Antiques
  75. Hard To Find Figurines: collector, price, frame, California - Collecting and Antiques
  76. Stamp Collection: market - Collecting and Antiques
  77. License Plate Collections: collector, cheap, how to, cost - Collecting and Antiques
  78. Antique Bottle Collector's Around?: buy, money - Collecting and Antiques
  79. Watch Collecting: collection, watches, buying, money - Collecting and Antiques
  80. Does collect soda cans?? - Collecting and Antiques
  81. stamp collectors out: stamp collection, cheap, value - Collecting and Antiques
  82. Antique Collecting: price, enthusiast, great, Florida - Collecting and Antiques
  83. soda can found? Collectors?: stitch, enthusiast, Atlanta, interest - Collecting and Antiques
  84. Antique furniture: collect, sewing, repair, best - Collecting and Antiques
  85. want Australian stamps?: collector, interest - Collecting and Antiques
  86. Antique Gas Engines: shoot, collect, permit, restore - Collecting and Antiques
  87. My Kingdom, my Hobby. How I have turned my hobby into a business.: models, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  88. Collectibles: collection, furniture, Wyoming, vintage - Collecting and Antiques
  89. Know How To Get Sotheby's To Look At An Antique?: collection, painting - Collecting and Antiques
  90. Original Art / Comic Art: collector, great, Oregon, Austin - Collecting and Antiques
  91. have a lot of knowledge of glassware?: collection, price, great - Collecting and Antiques
  92. Stamp collecting....: stamp collection, collection, buy, best - Collecting and Antiques
  93. for topical stamp collectors: stamps, purchase, making, learn - Collecting and Antiques
  94. News, Model car collection record: 12,000.: Florida, obsessive - Collecting and Antiques
  95. stamp collection appraisal: California, Houston, vintage, material - Collecting and Antiques
  96. Elvis collectors?: stamps, Colorado, vintage, market - Collecting and Antiques
  97. Best sport trading cards?: collector, watch, sports, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  98. 86 Year Old Book: collect, shops, buying, value - Collecting and Antiques
  99. Metlox cream and sugar ? - Collecting and Antiques
  100. Dollar in coin form: stamp, price, Utah, value - Collecting and Antiques
  101. Taking pictures of coins: shoot, buy, price, cheap - Collecting and Antiques
  102. Disney buying Marvel - are other collectors concerned about the future of the comics?: reading, great - Collecting and Antiques
  103. Stamps-First Day Covers: sports, cheap, reading, best - Collecting and Antiques
  104. Star Trek collectibles: model, collector, watch, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  105. interested in Antiquing and looking for a penpal?: hunting, collector, paintings - Collecting and Antiques
  106. Does have knowledge on vintage magazine covers?: stamp, collector, frame - Collecting and Antiques
  107. Can identify this plastic kitchen thing?: train, repair, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  108. Star Wars stuff: collection, beginners, buy, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  109. Tarot Cards: collection, watch, buy, reading - Collecting and Antiques
  110. Whatever happened to Beanie Babies?: fishing, collector, watch, swimming - Collecting and Antiques
  111. antique lamps: collecting, walking, purchase, best - Collecting and Antiques
  112. What would this item be called?: collect, cheap, interest, metal - Collecting and Antiques
  113. Etsy is making me crazy: craft, collecting, purchase, prices - Collecting and Antiques
  114. The history of my violin: collection, train, watch, repair - Collecting and Antiques
  115. Post your ideas for silver and silver plate collections!: collector, paint, watch - Collecting and Antiques
  116. How can I tell how old a brass menorah is?: collector, price - Collecting and Antiques
  117. MARBLE COLLECTORS! I could use your help!: buy, shops, best - Collecting and Antiques
  118. do you like to shop at FLEA MARKETS / antique fairs? on Sundays: collector, watch - Collecting and Antiques
  119. How do you feel about refinishing/painting antiques?: paint, cheap, furniture - Collecting and Antiques
  120. interested in collecting Fiesta Ware, Mc Coy ceramics. mid century modern, art deco, or arts and crafts item: model, collector - Collecting and Antiques
  121. Are there Record Collectors out there?: shops, how to, difference - Collecting and Antiques
  122. Strange Hobbies: collection, clothes, reading, interest - Collecting and Antiques
  123. Comic Books: craft, collector, watch, sports - Collecting and Antiques
  124. Where can I sell large collection of figurines?: crafts, buy, prices - Collecting and Antiques
  125. Collecting things: what do you collect?: nascar, collection, Afghan, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  126. Do you collect the State Quarters: collector, purchase, making, difference - Collecting and Antiques
  127. Original vs. Restoration, examples where we all might agree?: collector, paint - Collecting and Antiques
  128. who likes collecting antique fans?: shooting, models, tattoo, collector - Collecting and Antiques
  129. Liddle Kiddles? (dolls from '60s/'70s) (PICS): collect, walking, stitch - Collecting and Antiques
  130. Old toys not worth much?: collector, star wars, buy, prices - Collecting and Antiques
  131. collect sports memorabilia?: nascar, collection, price, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  132. What do you collect at thrift stores?: hunting, model, collection - Collecting and Antiques
  133. New: If you had $50k to spend on antiques/collectibles: collection, knitting - Collecting and Antiques
  134. Found old treasures ) in newly purchased home: stamps, collector, star wars - Collecting and Antiques
  135. Toy Brick: stamps, wooden, money, plastic - Collecting and Antiques
  136. License plate collections.: collector, motorcycle, Florida, buying - Collecting and Antiques
  137. My Hobby Is Collecting Dollar Bills: stamp, collection, cost, money - Collecting and Antiques
  138. Can tell me if this is fake?: collector, purchase, price - Collecting and Antiques
  139. Do you use/collect fiesta ware? How many colors?: buy, great, buying - Collecting and Antiques
  140. This could be why I call myself Potty1.: stamp, collector, watch - Collecting and Antiques
  141. When does collecting start to get out of hand?: stamps, models, collector - Collecting and Antiques
  142. Snow man figures-retro, know where I can find: owner, plastic - Collecting and Antiques
  143. selling magazines: collector, shops, buying, shipping - Collecting and Antiques
  144. Comic Books: collector, buy, prices, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  145. collect old marbles?: collection, buy, how to, great - Collecting and Antiques
  146. Who collects watches?!: crafts, models, collector, purchase - Collecting and Antiques
  147. Selling Collectibles: buy, price, shops, supplies - Collecting and Antiques
  148. Sports Cards: collector, walking, price, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  149. buy old coins?: collection, purchase, prices, buying - Collecting and Antiques
  150. Coin collectors?: stamp, watch, walking, metal detector - Collecting and Antiques
  151. brazing an antique part with a camping stove: model, collect, repair - Collecting and Antiques
  152. What to do with Coin & Currency Collection?: buy, prices, legal - Collecting and Antiques
  153. Hot Weels Collectors: models, painting, sports, price - Collecting and Antiques
  154. a foreign currency collector??: great, Australia, England, dollar - Collecting and Antiques
  155. Department 56 Collection - Where to Sell?: buy, prices, supplies, best - Collecting and Antiques
  156. Why do people collect/keep valuable but meaningless things?: collection, buy, best - Collecting and Antiques
  157. Does collect rocks, minerals, or crystals anymore?: collection, buy, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  158. I have over 15,000 different 45 RPM vinyl records in my collection, and counting!: collector, purchase - Collecting and Antiques
  159. My mannequins!: collection, watch, shops, great - Collecting and Antiques
  160. Value of Coins: collector, buy, prices, how to - Collecting and Antiques
  161. Pez Dispensers: collection, buy, camp, great - Collecting and Antiques
  162. HELP identifying a sewing machine!: models, collector, great, vintage - Collecting and Antiques
  163. Advice on Value of an Antique: collector, prices, Washington, Idaho - Collecting and Antiques
  164. Lilliput Lane cottages: model, collector, price, buying - Collecting and Antiques
  165. What Individual Collectibles Do You Own?: collection, watch, price, doll - Collecting and Antiques
  166. German WWII Memorabilia: walking, rifle, price, pistol - Collecting and Antiques
  167. Pawn Stars...Pickers...Restoration: collector, paint, watch, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  168. table with metal decoration: stamp, collect, blankets, buy - Collecting and Antiques
  169. Market Warriors finds!: collection, buy, prices, cheap - Collecting and Antiques
  170. Antique Clock collecting: craft, collector, watch, repair - Collecting and Antiques
  171. abut Coins: crafts, collector, prices, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  172. Collecting Wasps Nests: collector, purchase, Alabama, Texas - Collecting and Antiques
  173. What's Selling at the Flea Markets?: collector, sports, buy, cheap - Collecting and Antiques
  174. 80s Toys!: star wars, clothes, difference, money - Collecting and Antiques
  175. PAWN STARS always using friend to appraise items: collector, watch, purchase - Collecting and Antiques
  176. Minature villages...: model building, collection, price, needle - Collecting and Antiques
  177. Miniature liquor bottle collection...where to sell?: collector, legal, laws - Collecting and Antiques
  178. The PBS Market Warriors TV show: watch, buy, cheap, shops - Collecting and Antiques
  179. Observations of an antique dealer and collector: stamp, crafts, paint - Collecting and Antiques
  180. did of you collect garbage pail kids: collection, puzzle - Collecting and Antiques
  181. Numismatic coin transactions: collection, buy, rifle, price - Collecting and Antiques
  182. Coin collecting what do you have?: collector, train, watches, walking - Collecting and Antiques
  183. collect Gold coins/Silver coins? Bullions?: collector, purchase, best - Collecting and Antiques
  184. Coin Collecting: value - Collecting and Antiques
  185. What's the perfect collectors book on Mausers?: rifles, military - Collecting and Antiques
  186. Chocolate Wrappers Wanted!: stamps, collect, sport, market - Collecting and Antiques
  187. antique tin jockey and horse: value - Collecting and Antiques
  188. I collect Chocolate Wrappers can we trade for something you collect?: collection, best - Collecting and Antiques
  189. Vintage Galore!: interest - Collecting and Antiques
  190. Small world - textbook collecting.: Missouri, Texas, vintage, rock - Collecting and Antiques
  191. Who helps me?: stamps, collection - Collecting and Antiques
  192. Exchange: collector, best - Collecting and Antiques
  193. Barbie collectors? - Collecting and Antiques
  194. News, Resurrecting a Tradition: Creating Kid Collectors.: stamps - Collecting and Antiques
  195. Abercrombi and fitch 1920s Flask made by JD&Sons silver smith England: how to, dollar - Collecting and Antiques
  196. Reputable coin/money and stamp dealers: Los Angeles - Collecting and Antiques
  197. Coca Cola Colelctors: buy, price, wooden, great - Collecting and Antiques
  198. Die-cast car collectors; - Collecting and Antiques
  199. 1840s -1940s Vinegar (anti) Valentines: collector - Collecting and Antiques
  200. Old Stamps: value - Collecting and Antiques