Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2010, 11:21 PM

47 posts, read 152,527 times

Advertisements

anyone Interisti?

let's talk, discuss, share about Inter here

MOD CUT: ENGLISH IS THE LANGUAGE allowed On C-D FORUMS. **.[/B]

Last edited by linicx; 06-21-2010 at 12:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 06:57 PM

55 posts, read 61,476 times
interisti here what do you think should we sell micon.and i have mixed feeling about rafa.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notobrainwashing View Post
interisti here what do you think should we sell micon.and i have mixed feeling about rafa.
hi notobrainwashing

i think, Inter should sell maicon, because maicon has good prize now, its about 25-30 million euro.. inter bought maicon only 5 million euro.. so thats a good deal
and we have santon too, he can play at maicon's place at right back..

Santon-Lucio-Samuel-Il capitano

where do u live man?
are u an interisti too?

Old 06-20-2010, 07:27 PM

55 posts, read 61,476 times
in colorado.i still can't believe the treble that we got but i hope that rafa doesn't mess up the locker room with his rotation.and i like maicon&nbsp; and like you said we have santon so maybe we can sell him.where you from<br>

Old 06-20-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notobrainwashing View Post
in colorado.i still can't believe the treble that we got but i hope that rafa doesn't mess up the locker room with his rotation.and i like maicon&nbsp; and like you said we have santon so maybe we can sell him.where you from<br>
yeah, me too.. it's like dream come true..
after almost 50 years, finally, we get the champions league title again!!

how about kolarov?
do u think, we need him?
Inter don't have enough Wing Back, only santon,maicon, and javier zanetti
but sometimes chivu play as Left Back..

i'm from indonesia, but i live in chino hills, Ca now

is there in colardo have Inter Club?

Los Angeles have Inter Club, Inter Club Los Angeles Welcome to Facebook

and maybe we will gonna watch Inter v.s Galaxy at home depot center, august 7 2010 at 7:30 PM PST

[SIZE="5"]Mascherano is very close. From Spain: Taiwo is the after-Maicon[/SIZE]
Quote:
Come to our confirmation transfers rumors about Javier Mascherano, who are providing these days. The Argentine midfielder, also according to Sky Sports, is close to wear the shirt of Inter: Andrea Pressenda confirmation, market experts, who said: "Next week there will be a meeting, which could even be decisive for the closure of 'deal. But the whole is very close to the player who wants to wear the Nerazzurri strongly. " So, as we have confirmed yesterday, on Tuesday there will be a meeting with prosecutors by Marco Branca Player to define this situation is very important for Rafa Benitez, as Spanish coach sees Mascherano as a priority for his midfield. Barcelona meanwhile, seems determined to turn to other goals, and a probable danger less, even if the player wants strongly Inter.

Meanwhile, Spain and in particular from El Mundo Deportivo, speak insistently post-Maicon: the Brazilian, who seems to leave his home in Milan, is quite close to Real Madrid even if we still have to baste a real negotiation , although the numbers are already known. Thus, MD ensures that the right name for the post-Colossus is that of the Nigerian Taye Taiwo (name already launched yesterday by Tuttosport), left-back impressive explosion perhaps a bit 'raw defensively. The player is absolutely economic and would climb to Zanetti on the right with Davide Santon, and there is more evidence that leads to this track: the Marseilles club that holds the card has already blocked Fabio Aurelio of Liverpool, plays precisely that role. But you always keep an eye on other tracks: Kolarov and especially Bastos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer