Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2010, 07:48 PM

47 posts, read 152,240 times

Advertisements

Hi
i wanna share some video from The Jakmania, Persija Jakarta Fans club..
FYI, Persija Jakarta is a soccer club from Indonesia

First of all, our honour color is orange,, why do we choose orange? because long time ago, political party in indonesia, use red,yellow,green as their color, so we choose orange for our color, it means we're netral, we're not belong any one political party..

these all video are include english subtitled

^this video is interview with danang ismartani, The Jakmania Leader

^this video is interview with Bambang Pamungkas, Indonesian living who play with Persija Jakarta

thanks for watching, just reply this topic, if u have question about us!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 07:49 PM

and one more, we have a movie about rivalry The Jakmania with Viking, our rival in Indonesia
this movie is based on true story!!

These all movie are include english subtitled

Old 07-17-2010, 07:46 PM

this's the newest video

Old 08-30-2010, 10:35 PM

275 posts, read 975,549 times
Indonesia have nice supporting ultras. Is sad but they are not populat, only experts in ultras groups know them.

Im amazed in the way of how indonesian lives football, despite of the very poor level that their football players have. It is true, Indonesia does not exist in the football world map.

The typical fan in Mexico thinks that the only place that ultras groups exists are in south america and some parts of Europe.

Congratulations for indonesians they do a nice job to support their times. I wish that soon have Indonesia their first participation at the World CUp.

Old 08-31-2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluisito View Post
Indonesia have nice supporting ultras. Is sad but they are not populat, only experts in ultras groups know them.

Im amazed in the way of how indonesian lives football, despite of the very poor level that their football players have. It is true, Indonesia does not exist in the football world map.

The typical fan in Mexico thinks that the only place that ultras groups exists are in south america and some parts of Europe.

Congratulations for indonesians they do a nice job to support their times. I wish that soon have Indonesia their first participation at the World CUp.

Muchas Gracias Amigo

si amigo, that's because our football Association very sucks, they're very corruption.. nowadays, our leader football association become number 1 public enemy..hahaha

Respect from me to el tri color too
especially for chicharito..

Old 08-31-2010, 11:45 PM

275 posts, read 975,549 times
Im glad to know that you know some many players, i bet you live nowadays in USA sorrounded of the mexican community.

Everywhere is full of corruption, in Mexico too, despite of all mexico's football association is a little bit developed. Always is missing the next step to make history.

Tell me about the rising of ultras in Indonesia

Are these new ones?

In which country are inspired?

Are there riots between fans?

thks

Old 09-01-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluisito View Post
Im glad to know that you know some many players, i bet you live nowadays in USA sorrounded of the mexican community.

Everywhere is full of corruption, in Mexico too, despite of all mexico's football association is a little bit developed. Always is missing the next step to make history.

Tell me about the rising of ultras in Indonesia

Are these new ones?

In which country are inspired?

Are there riots between fans?

thks
yes, u right.. i have so many mexican friends.. because they like futbol not like common of american

yes, i can say this the new ones, we inspired from Ultraska West Ham united(england), Curva Nord Milano, Curva Sud Milano, (both from italy), st pauli (germany)

have you seen those all above movie?

those are video about riots between Jakmania and our enemy..hahaha

check this video

this was not happend in Jakarta, but in our enemy area..haha

our enemy has thrown some rock to our bus, and we're trying to find them

this video is about slide picture about ultras jakarta

this video is about when Persija against number 1 our rival Persib

Old 01-05-2011, 09:55 AM

1,139 posts, read 1,983,037 times
Never underestimate rioting Indonesian people!

Old 02-07-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrconfusion87 View Post
Never underestimate rioting Indonesian people!
haha.. Selamat!

Old 02-21-2011, 11:28 AM

7,964 posts, read 11,810,642 times
the old firm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPPPg...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqRoT3FSY4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer