U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 06:20 PM

20,005 posts, read 69,411,770 times

Advertisements

HAHAHA

Anyone watch the Albion vs gunners match? At one point West Brom was up 3-0! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 01:44 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,995,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
HAHAHA

Anyone watch the Albion vs gunners match? At one point West Brom was up 3-0! LOL
Disgraceful. I'm hoping the events of the last few days serve as a wake up call, and they're in top form against Chelscum.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:36 AM

175 posts, read 172,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
HAHAHA

Bit late but well done the baggies! Always good to laugh at arsenal
I see they got their usual beating off of chelski as well yesterday.
I bet your defence is sick of Didier drogba

Oh yeah! Congrats to lil old blackpool beating the scousers as well, cracking result for them especially as it was @ Anfield

Last edited by boycee; 10-04-2010 at 07:51 AM..

Old 10-04-2010, 04:07 PM

1,817 posts, read 4,416,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boycee View Post
Bit late but well done the baggies! Always good to laugh at arsenal
I see they got their usual beating off of chelski as well yesterday.
I bet your defence is sick of Didier drogba

Oh yeah! Congrats to lil old blackpool beating the scousers as well, cracking result for them especially as it was @ Anfield
Everyone other than Chelsea appear to be at least a little bit vulnerable to those in the relegation zone.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

Old 10-05-2010, 08:18 AM

Should be an interesting season, the mancs dont seem there usual selves.
Before when they had a few bad results you just knew they would turn it around and come good.
I dont get that feeling with them this season. Think chelsea will cruise to the title but as for the champions league spots, well thats gonna be pretty tight i feel. City look decent arsenal always up there and spurs look good. Van der vart looks a tidy player.
Relegation battle will be interesting as always. West ham rock bottom but i dont think they will be in the bottom three come the end of the season. Everyone thought blackpool would be the whipping boys but there flying at the moment!

Old 10-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Status: "Nobody's right if everybody's wrong" (set 26 days ago)

9,832 posts, read 21,140,229 times
Talk about stinking it up: Portsmouth is now in a relegation spot in the Football League after just getting relegated from the EPL.

I'm really hoping my favorite team - Cardiff City FC - can get promoted this season. They're in last automatic spot right now. Last year they lost in the play in game for promotion.

Old 10-22-2010, 03:22 PM

921 posts, read 909,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Talk about stinking it up: Portsmouth is now in a relegation spot in the Football League after just getting relegated from the EPL.

I'm really hoping my favorite team - Cardiff City FC - can get promoted this season. They're in last automatic spot right now. Last year they lost in the play in game for promotion.
Well, it looks like Pompey is going out of business. It's a shame, but the reality is that many clubs can find themselves in similar position soon.
Huge debts, owners that only sees their clubs as a cash cows (yes, you glazers) are driving the clubs towards disaster.
I just wonder who all these supporters are going to support now.
BBC SPORT | Football

As for Cardiff...they are doing just great at the moment.
Sitting pretty at No.2 in Championship, it looks like they and QPR (and this not only based on current table standings) will get promoted.
I would love to see Nott'm Forest promoted too, but it will be tough for them.

New round in the Premiership starting early tomorrow morning.
Spurs vs Everton @ 6.30am (live on ESPN3.com).
Am curious to see how my Man Utd will perform after all the drama this week that has happened around Rooney's contract talks.
Stoke are tough at home so I presume 1:1 draw.

Cheers!

Old 10-24-2010, 05:05 AM

Pompey out of the sh1t then, Deal has been done apparently.

The championship is a tough one to call as always, still too early to tell.
But i will say i think QPR are gonna be in one of the automatic spots. Hopefully my lot will be in the running as well. COYR!

City v Gooners this evening then. Should be an interesting game. Personally think city will win this one. They look a good side this season and Tevez is a class act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or