U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 08:14 AM

175 posts, read 172,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
yeah great weekend of football, liverpool all but ended chelseas slim title hopes, and there was one of the best old firm derbys i have seen in ages that finished 2 all.
Yeah got home in time for the second half of the old firm. Was a cracking game that, had everything. Two red cards, penaltys, plenty of chances and the usual hostile atmosphere.
Yeah i think thats it for Chelsea, big blow for them.
Its man utds to lose now, though i think they have to go away to Arsenal and Chelsea yet. So maybe another twist to come
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2011, 01:18 PM

7,972 posts, read 10,085,866 times
yeah more than likely there be a few more twists along the road no doubt, been a great season so far!

Old 02-07-2011, 03:36 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,960,215 times
Glad to see Liverpool beat Chelsea, sorry to spoil your debut Fernie!

Also, well done Wolves!!

Old 02-07-2011, 05:39 PM

47 posts, read 128,672 times
i know english football (BPL) better than MLS LOL

Old 02-27-2011, 04:27 PM

7,208 posts, read 8,378,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
thats what i am saying that was a few years ago, nasri, fabregas, van persie, wilshire, song, chamack, arshavin, walcott, sagna, clichy, are all top class players, you are right maybe there centre backs and goalkeeper are a bit 'dodgy' but arsenal are all out attack usually anyway. and if you don't think arsenal are playing really well this season, still in most cups domestic and european and playing the 'arsenal way' with great football, you don't know much about football

Arsenal 1 Birmingham 2 : Shattered Dreams Arsenal View From a Gooner

Yeah, Arsenal is a "bit dodgy" at the back alright. And until Wenger shows some interest in fixing it, the Gunners aren't going to win anything..

Old 02-28-2011, 07:19 AM

7,972 posts, read 10,085,866 times
they maybe lost the league cup, we will wait to the end of the season to see if they were successful though, they are still in the hunt 4 the EPL and the champions league, if they win one of them we can safely call them a great team, if not then maybe there has to be changes, but like i say the seasons not over
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer