U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2012, 11:44 AM

3,250 posts, read 3,161,422 times

Advertisements

I thought Gareth Bale & Luca Modric were fantastic against Wigan. Bale is one hell of a player.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2012, 12:00 PM

7,972 posts, read 10,150,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid View Post
Pete, that was a great day. Pogba looked really sharp; we better keep that boy.
If that's the player the once mighty Man United are excited about then their future looks bleak!

Old 02-01-2012, 01:24 PM

1,451 posts, read 1,436,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
If that's the player the once mighty Man United are excited about then their future looks bleak!
just one of many talented youths coming up...bleak future? pleeeeze

Old 02-01-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I thought Gareth Bale & Luca Modric were fantastic against Wigan. Bale is one hell of a player.
Nani for Bale or Modric..and a few coins? takers???

Old 02-01-2012, 02:11 PM

7,972 posts, read 10,150,763 times
Pogba isn't anything special, he will end up signing for a championship team (just like Norwood who has been sold to the championships bottom team). Yeah if that is the talent United have coming through and they look like money is gonna be an issue for new WORLD CLASS players I can see united going without a league title for a few years, lets be honest when Fergie leaves they wont be grinding out results when playing badly like they have been this season. In the next couple of games in the EPL I think United are gonna be caught out against Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham TBH.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:17 PM

921 posts, read 914,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Pogba isn't anything special, he will end up signing for a championship team (just like Norwood who has been sold to the championships bottom team). Yeah if that is the talent United have coming through and they look like money is gonna be an issue for new WORLD CLASS players I can see united going without a league title for a few years, lets be honest when Fergie leaves they wont be grinding out results when playing badly like they have been this season. In the next couple of games in the EPL I think United are gonna be caught out against Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham TBH.
The only thing I am worried about Chelsea game is Man Utd's away record at Stamford Bridge. I mean, when was the last time they beat Chelsea at the Bridge? Other than that they should be fine, Chelsea is not in some form too.
As for Pool....well I think Man Utd will beat them at the home, it's due for this season. Historically games vs Spurs are always exciting with lots of goals. I can see that again this time around and hopefully Utd will get 3 points.
I think they will be fine after this 3 games, its been crazy season so far so everything is possible, we'll see.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Pete, that was a great day. Pogba looked really sharp; we better keep that boy.
I didn't watch the game? Was he so good?
I keep hearing that he is unhappy and refuses to sign the new contract.
He may as well end up as Ravel Morrison in the championship?
We'll see. Fergie knows better than us i think .

Old 02-02-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
I didn't watch the game? Was he so good?
I keep hearing that he is unhappy and refuses to sign the new contract.
He may as well end up as Ravel Morrison in the championship?
We'll see. Fergie knows better than us i think .
I thought he looked pretty confident and sharp; wiley like Welbeck.

Old 02-02-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
I thought he looked pretty confident and sharp; wiley like Welbeck.
Good, but I don't like all this contract saga with him.
I understand he wants to play, but this is Man Utd so you have to wait for your chance and be patient and work hard.
Obviosly the other guy (Morrison) couldn't wait so he was sold to West Ham.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:22 AM

Goals from Chelsea - Man Utd 3 : 3
What a game!

Chelsea - Manchester United 3-3 Goals HD 05.02.2012 - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer