U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 04:34 PM

1,651 posts, read 1,309,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
I dont think I said there was a conspiracy for referees favouring Man Utd did I ? I said Ferguson is a crybaby.

I cant remember reading it but what I did say is that they are favoureed by the referee which is pretty true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 06:42 PM

921 posts, read 910,470 times
Man Utd were not favored today, that is for sure.
A lot of you guys only want to discuss when Utd got decisions their way.
What about todays game, huh?
You are all quiet,some said signal was down, the other said I didn't say this, I didn't say that....come on!

Point is, every team gets the decisions their way sometimes. It is very normal.
Wigan, or WBA or QPR cannot get as many Penalty kicks as Man Utd, City or Arsenal, simply because they are defending for most of the game and only get to the opponents goal in a while....

Old 04-12-2012, 03:10 AM

7,972 posts, read 10,101,874 times
Maloney, what a player,Scottish too!

Old 04-12-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
Man Utd were not favored today, that is for sure.
A lot of you guys only want to discuss when Utd got decisions their way.
What about todays game, huh?
You are all quiet,some said signal was down, the other said I didn't say this, I didn't say that....come on!

Point is, every team gets the decisions their way sometimes. It is very normal.
Wigan, or WBA or QPR cannot get as many Penalty kicks as Man Utd, City or Arsenal, simply because they are defending for most of the game and only get to the opponents goal in a while....

Pete my signal was down last night. You cannot say you were robbed yesterday because the truth is you were not good enough. Your own manager said that. Its not like the Fulham or QPR game because they were robed.

Old 04-12-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD47john View Post
Pete my signal was down last night. You cannot say you were robbed yesterday because the truth is you were not good enough. Your own manager said that. Its not like the Fulham or QPR game because they were robed.
They were poor, but they should've been awarded a penalty. Plus that corner kick for Wigan that never was.
I didn't say Man Utd were robbed, you are twisting my words, I said referee was not in their favor and if it happened to Wigan instead, you and few others would've mentioned it here already.
Some of you guys always fail to mention when things go against Man Utd, isn't it strange?

Old 04-12-2012, 09:01 AM

1,634 posts, read 3,274,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
Some of you guys always fail to mention when things go against Man Utd, isn't it strange?
Nope, perfectly normal behaviour for an ABU

Old 04-12-2012, 09:04 AM

7,551 posts, read 16,400,231 times
Didnt get to watch it, had a storm roll through last nite and the Dish kept going out so I couldnt watch Sky News at all.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Didnt get to watch it, had a storm roll through last nite and the Dish kept going out so I couldnt watch Sky News at all.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:14 AM

7,551 posts, read 16,400,231 times
What ?

Old 04-12-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:

Hey back off. Thats my excuse
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer