U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2012, 01:24 PM

921 posts, read 911,405 times

Advertisements

[quote=JD47john;24024269] Man Utd do not have the best youth system in England Liverpool and Leeds do. Look it up.

Ahem, Liverpool and Leeds? What are you on John?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 01:26 PM

921 posts, read 911,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD47john View Post
You clearly are not a real Liverpool fan because if you were you would want City to win the league. Why? because Liverpool fans have had to live through the hurt and the stick and had to watch Man Utd win everything for the last 20 years. That anger and hatred does not go away. Ask Man Utd fans why they hate us. The same reason we hate them. If you haven't noticed but everyone is a money club. Clubs are run on money. The worst is Chelsea by a long mile then its City and then funny enough its the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool. I hate City to but I hate Man Utd a hell of a lot more. I cant explain my hatred for that club. I just cant. There is nothing in the world I hate more then them so when we do win the league one day believe me I will be the first person to make sure Man Utd fans get the message.
You have serious issues John. Seriously.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:27 PM

1,651 posts, read 1,310,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berncohomes View Post
We hate you because you are dirty thieving scousers.

EVERYONE in Manchester hates you both Red and Blue alike.
Yes and we hate you because you are the scum of the earth dirty Mancs. Thieving Scousers dont make me laugh. More crime in Manchester then in Liverpool. London and Manchester are the two cities with the worst crime rate in the UK. Dirty thieving Mancs.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:30 PM

1,634 posts, read 3,276,538 times
You do have issues, one minute you are praising half of Manchester, next calling them scum!

Why so much hate? You are not even English, never mind from Liverpool.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
You do have issues, one minute you are praising half of Manchester, next calling them scum!

Why so much hate? You are not even English, never mind from Liverpool.
What does being English have to do with anything. Really. I have issues. Your the one who started all this by calling Scousers thieving and dirty people. You know why I hate Man Utd. You are the exact same. If we were winning the league every year and gloating to you guys would you not have a lot of hatred for us. Woud you not.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Really. I have issues.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Sweat.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:36 PM

7,552 posts, read 16,411,554 times
Quote:
No Brian you dont have to be in a dream world to hate your rivals. Man Utd do not have the best youth system in England Liverpool and Leeds do. Look it up. You clearly are not a real Liverpool fan because if you were you would want City to win the league. Why? because Liverpool fans have had to live through the hurt and the stick and had to watch Man Utd win everything for the last 20 years. That anger and hatred does not go away. Ask Man Utd fans why they hate us. The same reason we hate them. If you haven't noticed but everyone is a money club. Clubs are run on money. The worst is Chelsea by a long mile then its City and then funny enough its the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool. I hate City to but I hate Man Utd a hell of a lot more. I cant explain my hatred for that club. I just cant. There is nothing in the world I hate more then them so when we do win the league one day believe me I will be the first person to make sure Man Utd fans get the message.
Look it up ? Have you written some guide to the best youth system ? Look at the players at Utd who came through the youth system and look at Liverpool's who are still playing ? Utd's are much better.

Not a "real" Liverpool fan. Man get off your barstool and see sense. A "real" Liverpool fan, get a grip. I hate Utd for my own reasons not for some BS reason that you have to hate Utd because I said there is history. I am not going to cry over them winning the league because they have a MUCH better squad than us over the last 20 years.

No, everybody is NOT a money club. I am a football fan and have the plight of loving Shelbourne FC and Colorado, show me where the money is for these teams. If City want to spend 500 million on players this season they can go ahead and do it if they want, now that is a money club.

How can you hate a club and not know why ? That's ridiculous. How can you build up all this clueless anger while sitting on a barstool. I dont hate because somebody says I have to hate a team I hate for good reasons and I am not gonna hate a team for no reason like you just state.

You should watch some football man, get to know the game and get out of this fantasy you have about Liverpool. Yeh I love Liverpool, but theyre a crap team now.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Look it up ? Have you written some guide to the best youth system ? Look at the players at Utd who came through the youth system and look at Liverpool's who are still playing ? Utd's are much better.

Not a "real" Liverpool fan. Man get off your barstool and see sense. A "real" Liverpool fan, get a grip. I hate Utd for my own reasons not for some BS reason that you have to hate Utd because I said there is history. I am not going to cry over them winning the league because they have a MUCH better squad than us over the last 20 years.

No, everybody is NOT a money club. I am a football fan and have the plight of loving Shelbourne FC and Colorado, show me where the money is for these teams. If City want to spend 500 million on players this season they can go ahead and do it if they want, now that is a money club.

How can you hate a club and not know why ? That's ridiculous. How can you build up all this clueless anger while sitting on a barstool. I dont hate because somebody says I have to hate a team I hate for good reasons and I am not gonna hate a team for no reason like you just state.

You should watch some football man, get to know the game and get out of this fantasy you have about Liverpool. Yeh I love Liverpool, but theyre a crap team now.
What are you talking about. I gave you great reasons why I hate Man Utd. You must not get it. Liverpool fans hate Man Utd because they have been successful for the last 20 years. Thats the same reason Man Utd fans hate Liverpool. Get off my barstool coming from the man who lives in the States. Watch some football coming for the man who hates watching Barcelona every week because they do what everyone else does in Europe. Coming from the man who said that he checked the score of the game by accident yesterday. Your telling me to watch more football. Listen mate I have been to about 15 Liverpool games this season alone. I spend countless money on the club. Your football might be all great in the US with no rivalry but over in Europe its a lot different. I gave you reasons why I hate Man Utd. You cannot be a THROUGH Liverpool fan if you want Man Utd to win the league. If you really do want Man Utd to win the league then you clearly dont get the rivalry between the to clubs. Oh and as I said football is a game about money. Shelbourne dont have money because Irish football does'nt have money because of a lot of reasons. I dont know about Colarado because I dont watch the MLS at all because I have no interest in it. Believe me football is a money game now. Oh and you are talking about Giggs and Scholes who came through the Utd academy alomost 20 years ago. I am talking about now. Are academy along with Leeds is the best in England. You clearly dont get the passion of the rivalry.

Old 04-25-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about. I gave you great reasons why I hate Man Utd. You must not get it. Liverpool fans hate Man Utd because they have been successful for the last 20 years. Thats the same reason Man Utd fans hate Liverpool. Blah, blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah,blah, blah
United fans hate Liverpool because they have been successful for the last 20 years? Yeah, it must have been all those Premiership trophies you won.

I've told you why Manchester and most of England hates Liverpool, and it's got nothing to do with what you keep failing to do on the pitch.

Let's hear the great players you have from your academy then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer