U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2011, 08:19 PM

22 posts, read 18,855 times

Advertisements

America's Cup is coming soon. But as an old football fans, the America Cup is not good compared than before. In my memory, many footballer were pop before and they were all shining in the past competition. We were all excited about that all! However, now they are all fading out. Many stars exit the football club.
Who can remember the photo shown. That is in 1993, Argentina got the gold medal and Batty on behalf of the national team got the medal! The one who support Batty, do you still remember that? And do you still support Argentina national team?
Just forget about my questions friend. I still want to introduce my football star my idol to some young boys who love football. Nicknamed Batigol, was born on 1 February 1969 in Reconquista, Santa Fe, Argentina. He emerged from the lower divisions of Newell's Old Boys de Rosario, the team where he played between 1988 and 1989, and was transferred to River at the end of that season. Since the coach on that team did not use was sold to Boca Juniors in 1990. They played 29 games and scored 13 goals and were called to the Argentina team, where he played the Copa America and won the championship and scorer of the tournament. Quickly migrated to Italy, more precisely to ACF Fiorentina, his most glorious stage where he won an Italian Cup and Italian Super Cup, playing 269 matches and scoring 217 goals in 9 seasons. He won the hearts of all fans of fiore and then was transferred to Rome (2000-2002) and later the Inter Milan, but only in the 2002-2003 season. In 2003 he was transferred to Al-Arabi in Qatar, where he was top scorer with 23 points and won the league. He retired in the team March 13, 2005. At selection, camisetas-de-futbol.es/ won the Copa America in 1991 and 1993, the Confederations Cup in 1992, Artemio Franchi Cup in 1993 and played in World Cups 1994, 1998 and 2002. It is the leading scorer with 56 Argentina National Team goals.
Actually, I am a little bit disappointed that he declined the request to go into Man Utd because I am also a fan of Man Utd. Maybe he could play to his potential and maybe he could make an incredible area in football. That is a pity I think. Do you think so?

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or