U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 02:44 PM

7,972 posts, read 10,092,276 times

Advertisements

Deserved victory for Bayern tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 03:35 PM

1,451 posts, read 1,425,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Deserved victory for Bayern tonight.
Indeed; terrible dive by Ribery though...

Old 04-18-2012, 08:00 AM

1,651 posts, read 1,307,868 times
Good result for Bayern last night. Come on Barca tonight. I say Barca will win 2-0. It will be good to see the second leg of both fixtures. Marcello is a disgrace. That should of been a red card last night. I cant stand Madrid. They are all a bunch of diving babies. Mark Lawrenson is great doing comentary. He says it like it is. He was very funny last night on TV3.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:30 PM

52 posts, read 73,377 times
Chelsea deserve to win this after the disgraces of 2005 and 2009, both of which they deserved to win but were cheated by horrible referring. I guess teams are used to being cheated out of wins when playing against barcelona, though, it happens quite regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD47john View Post
They are all a bunch of diving babies.
You said you support barcelona in another thread, right?

FC Barcelona - Cheaters, Liers, Actors ?? ALL true *for FCB Supporters - YouTube

Yeah, probably shouldn't call others divers when you support the team that is the worst bunch of diving, cheating scumbags I've seen in 15 years of watching football, and I saw the antics of the 2002 world cup.

I hope anyone but barcelona win the final. Bayern and Real Madrid are both more than capable of doing so, even with the 'tactics' of barcelona.

Old 04-18-2012, 12:43 PM

921 posts, read 909,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petasus View Post
Chelsea deserve to win this after the disgraces of 2005 and 2009, both of which they deserved to win but were cheated by horrible referring. I guess teams are used to being cheated out of wins when playing against barcelona, though, it happens quite regularly.

FC Barcelona - Cheaters, Liers, Actors ?? ALL true *for FCB Supporters - YouTube

Yeah, probably shouldn't call others divers when you support the team that is the worst bunch of diving, cheating scumbags I've seen in 15 years of watching football, and I saw the antics of the 2002 world cup.

I hope anyone but barcelona win the final. Bayern and Real Madrid are both more than capable of doing so, even with the 'tactics' of barcelona.
+1.
Who is their diving coach?

Old 04-18-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petasus View Post

Yes thats right Barcelona are just as bad. They are all a load of diving babies too. Seen that a lot of you always seem to remember what I say in other threads to you remember that I also said that I think all footballers are the same and that they are a disgrace the ones I love and the ones I hate.

Chelsea were not cheated in 05. How were they cheated out of that. Liverpool won that one fair and square.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
+1.
Who is their diving coach?
Ashley Young and Luis Suarez

Old 04-18-2012, 02:50 PM

7,551 posts, read 16,389,655 times
The 2nd leg should be very interesting

Old 04-18-2012, 03:03 PM

7,972 posts, read 10,092,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
I know I won't get much agreement lol but I can see a Chelsea v Bayern Munich final. The semis will be amazing anyway, Chelsea are one of the few teams (if any) to completely outplay Barca in recent years and on more than one occasion. And Real Madrid v Bayern looks a hard one to predict, I have been mightily impressed with how good Bayern Munich have been playing and with Robben and Gomez on their team they can beat anyone on their day.
Ah, I should be a football pundit!

Old 04-18-2012, 03:04 PM

7,551 posts, read 16,389,655 times
Nice job patting yourself on the back, like Andy Gray part 2 lol :P

Good predictions though =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer