U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2012, 12:03 PM

1,651 posts, read 1,307,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
You would hope so. Liverpool are hardly a big club anymore though, in name yeah but not really performances. Well see, something needs to be done.
Liverpool haven't been a big team since Rafa left. They have always been a big club and always will be but we have been poor ever since Rafa left. The biggest mistake we made was sacking Rafa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2012, 12:34 PM

921 posts, read 909,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD47john View Post
I will comment on your posts whether you like it or not, got that? If you dont want me commenting on your post, PM him.
That is what you do. Always jump into other people conversations and fight with everybody, like a little spoiled ... you know what.

Again, how old are you, JD LiverpoolU19 John?

Old 08-09-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
That is what you do. Always jump into other people conversations and fight with everybody, like a little spoiled ... you know what.

Again, how old are you, JD LiverpoolU19 John?
No I dont. I can easily have a civil conversation but you cant. You can never admit fault when it comes to Man Utd. You are very biased and I dont think I have ever heard you say a nice thing about Liverpool. On top of that, you cant say I start the fights because most threads started has someting random said about me without me saying anything.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
No I dont. I can easily have a civil conversation but you cant. You can never admit fault when it comes to Man Utd. You are very biased and I dont think I have ever heard you say a nice thing about Liverpool. On top of that, you cant say I start the fights because most threads started has someting random said about me without me saying anything.
Have I heard you saying a nice thing about Utd?
You are so very biased you are not even aware of that.

And have you ever asked yourself why are you being "randomly" mentioned in those threads?

Old 08-09-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Have I heard you saying a nice thing about Utd?
You are so very biased you are not even aware of that.

And have you ever asked yourself why are you being "randomly" mentioned in those threads?
I hate Man Utd but I dont deny things about them. I have said good things about Man Utd. I ****ing hate them more then anything but I cannot deny their success.

I honestly dont care when people take the mick out of me and I actually find it kind of funny. I found it funny when Brian said I would be given the This is Anfield sign. I hope he is right. Its all banter in the end and you have to know that I am Irish and there are times when I am messing with you. I thought you would of known that Pete. Yes we have heated debates but thats all they are. I dont know any of you so I am not going to hate you for anything you say. You lads are actually alright. Call me a drunk if you want. I will laugh with you. We all need to calm down and leave the proper fighting for when the season begins.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
I hate Man Utd but I dont deny things about them. I have said good things about Man Utd. I ****ing hate them more then anything but I cannot deny their success.

I honestly dont care when people take the mick out of me and I actually find it kind of funny. I found it funny when Brian said I would be given the This is Anfield sign. I hope he is right. Its all banter in the end and you have to know that I am Irish and there are times when I am messing with you. I thought you would of known that Pete. Yes we have heated debates but thats all they are. I dont know any of you so I am not going to hate you for anything you say. You lads are actually alright. Call me a drunk if you want. I will laugh with you. We all need to calm down and leave the proper fighting for when the season begins.
I am just trying to fire you up for the new Fantasy Football Season .
You were the one that challenged me for the title, so I fought back. No hard feeling, Ok?

BTW, I have Irish friends here, and the other league I am playing in is 90% Irish.

Oh, and why are you not at the game today? Borini just scored, you missed the goal....

Old 08-09-2012, 01:47 PM

7,551 posts, read 16,389,655 times
lmao

I cant believe I checked the poxy scores and right there was the USA game too :| I hate forgetting not to check scores.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
I am just trying to fire you up for the new Fantasy Football Season .
You were the one that challenged me for the title, so I fought back. No hard feeling, Ok?

BTW, I have Irish friends here, and the other league I am playing in is 90% Irish.

Oh, and why are you not at the game today? Borini just scored, you missed the goal....
Yeah no hard feelings mate. I will destroy you all in the fantasy football.

I am actually in London tonight. I am visiting family. It feels a bit like America though because every second person that walks by is wearing a USA London 2012 Olympic top.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Yeah no hard feelings mate. I will destroy you all in the fantasy football.

I am actually in London tonight. I am visiting family. It feels a bit like America though because every second person that walks by is wearing a USA London 2012 Olympic top.
Free advise John...get rid of your electronic device and spend some time with your family.
You went all the way to London to see them and yet you are wasting your time online...you are here all day long mate.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Free advise John...get rid of your electronic device and spend some time with your family.
You went all the way to London to see them and yet you are wasting your time online...you are here all day long mate.
Yeah thats the thing, I have been sitting here all day today. Haven't did anything today. I might pop down the Olympic Park tomorrow just to have another look. It looked great the first time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer