Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 12:43 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,403,189 times

Advertisements

My country is Ireland you tool lmao

I am surprised you find time to follow them what with playing for Liverpool, being a season ticket holder and going to every Pats game but thats a different seabiscuit altogether.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 02:07 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,786,765 times
angry forum this week lol

Old 10-17-2012, 02:09 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,545,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
My country is Ireland you tool lmao

I am surprised you find time to follow them what with playing for Liverpool, being a season ticket holder and going to every Pats game but thats a different seabiscuit altogether.
Bull****. You are not Irish. Maybe by birth. You would betray them in a second though. You are an American wannabe.

You really need to get over this whole season ticket thing. Are you that stupid that you don't understand? You say you support Shelbourne (bull**** by the way) right? You should know how the league of Ireland works and the Premier League. They don't cross each other so it is very possible to do both. I obviously don't go to every Liverpool game as I have said before because of Sundays(blame the Europa League). You need to get over this DUDE. I live 80 miles from Liverpool. Its a three hour ferry trip to Hollyhead and then an hour and a bit drive to Liverpool.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid View Post
angry forum this week lol
No mate. I am just sick of Brian having a go at Irish fans for supporting their team. He calls us all armchair fans or barstool fans when he is probably the biggest armchair fan I know.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:16 PM

You are a barstooler bro, I am pretty sure youre the only one that believes what comes out of your mouth.

Betray my country American wannabe ? The verbal dioreah that spews out of your mouth never ceases to amaze me dude.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Old 10-17-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
You are a barstooler bro, I am pretty sure youre the only one that believes what comes out of your mouth.

Betray my country American wannabe ? The verbal dioreah that spews out of your mouth never ceases to amaze me dude.

There you go again. Stop with your bro. I bet you walk around with a cap on your head and with a Yankees top on.

How can I be a barstool fan when I go to my local teams matches? I also go to a lot of Liverpool matches.

Ok, here is a question for you Brian. When was the last time you were at a Liverpool game or better yet a Shelbourne game? You go around calling all these Irish fans who go to the Ireland games barstool fans when you dont go to any games, you dont know any of these fans who go to the games and you call the real Shelbourne fans who go to Shelbourne and Ireland games Lepragoons. DUDE.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:46 PM

Sorry for hurting your feelings bro.

Im bald so caps dont feel good and baseball bores me silly.

2006 for Shels and 98 for Liverpool. Then sgain I am not the one who claims to have a season ticket for Pool as nd go to the games and go to pats games and play for Liverpool but now retired because of some injury but knows the insiders for all these signings Liverpool were gonna do that didnt happen

Dont be mad bro

Old 10-17-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Sorry for hurting your feelings bro.

Im bald so caps dont feel good and baseball bores me silly.

2006 for Shels and 98 for Liverpool. Then sgain I am not the one who claims to have a season ticket for Pool as nd go to the games and go to pats games and play for Liverpool but now retired because of some injury but knows the insiders for all these signings Liverpool were gonna do that didnt happen

Dont be mad bro

I am not mad. You really don't get the sarcasm with the whole playing for Liverpool thing do you? I actually thought you got the whole thing but you genuinely thought that I was serious when I said I play for Liverpool.

The inside information thing is true though. Its not what you think, like I have some player giving me all the goss. Its a guy who works at Melwood, probably on minimum wage. Its not hard to believe that someone can have connections to a club. You get to know people who know people who know people. That's how it is.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:30 PM

Sure

Old 10-17-2012, 05:33 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,786,765 times
Police use Taser on blind man, thinking his cane was samurai sword | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

again what's wrong with your english cops? bernco i want answers...first the cop who called for backup because of moonlight, now the cops taze this old blind guy cause they thought his cane was a samurai sword?!?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer