U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:14 PM
 
1,651 posts, read 1,308,798 times
Reputation: 288

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
I slate noone, just saying facts vs all that crap you and Paul are putting into this forum.
You are not saying facts because you cant prove anything you say. You say I talk ****. That is not a fact because you cant prove it. I could tell you that Obama is my secret best friend and you couldn't say I was wrong or lying because you simply don't know. So no Pete, you don't talk facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:22 PM
 
921 posts, read 910,341 times
Reputation: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD47john View Post
You are not saying facts because you cant prove anything you say. You say I talk ****. That is not a fact because you cant prove it. I could tell you that Obama is my secret best friend and you couldn't say I was wrong or lying because you simply don't know. So no Pete, you don't talk facts.
Haha, you are having some serious issues.

What do I need to prove?

That you are not Liverpool U 21's player?
That you don't have a season ticket for Liverpool games?
That you don't know anyone from Liverpool staff?
That you aren't getting calls to inform you about Liverpool new signings?
That you never met Benitez?
That you were never headbutted at the training ground?

And you expect me to believe this crap and prove this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:34 PM
 
1,651 posts, read 1,308,798 times
Reputation: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
Haha, you are having some serious issues.

What do I need to prove?

That you are not Liverpool U 21's player?
That you don't have a season ticket for Liverpool games?
That you don't know anyone from Liverpool staff?
That you aren't getting calls to inform you about Liverpool new signings?
That you never met Benitez?
That you were never headbutted at the training ground?

And you expect me to believe this crap and prove this?
You said that you talk fact. Prove that all the above is not true. Oh and playing for the u21s was a joke and you know it was. Of course, I dont play for the u21s. The rest is true. I didn't renew my season ticket though as a lot of games are on Sunday which is not great for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:37 PM
 
921 posts, read 910,341 times
Reputation: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD47john View Post
You said that you talk fact. Prove that all the above is not true. Oh and playing for the u21s was a joke and you know it was. Of course, I dont play for the u21s. The rest is true. I didn't renew my season ticket though as a lot of games are on Sunday which is not great for me.
Just one thing....how d'you get headbutted at training for Liverpool's U21's if were joking about playing for them?

Last edited by Pete MUFC; 12-10-2012 at 02:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:50 PM
 
Location: Scotland
7,972 posts, read 10,100,406 times
Reputation: 4093
Says the man with 750+ posts and 79 rep points Nobody agrees with you!

Slate Scottish football all you want, but I'll still SUPPORT my team come what may.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
 
921 posts, read 910,341 times
Reputation: 96
Out of which 50% plus posted directly to you or John ... so ofcourse there is no rep points
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:57 PM
 
Location: Scotland
7,972 posts, read 10,100,406 times
Reputation: 4093
Haha nice comeback :s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:59 PM
 
1,651 posts, read 1,308,798 times
Reputation: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete MUFC View Post
Just one thing....how d'you get headbutted at training for Liverpool's U21's if were joking about playing for them?
As I said, the u21 thing was a joke. Go back to when I said I got headbutted. You should see that I said I got a nosebleed. You asked how. I said I got headbutted by a fellow player. You do know that that was a joke and that I was using sarcasm, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 03:00 PM
 
921 posts, read 910,341 times
Reputation: 96
Yeah, right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2012, 03:01 PM
 
921 posts, read 910,341 times
Reputation: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Haha nice comeback :s
Seriously, Paul, is this what you do for a living?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top