U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 02:30 PM

2,891 posts, read 3,294,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
I don't know with who your relationship is stronger, mother or father and how much you love the country your living in?
1st Colombia
2nd USA

Venezuela is in the group of nation's that I always root against(Political Reasons Even my mom always goes against them Maduro and his leftist bull crap can stick it where the sun don't shine)

Last edited by miamihurricane555; 10-09-2013 at 02:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2013, 02:38 PM

2,891 posts, read 3,294,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Ill keep it short, its Colombia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondrood View Post
And Miamihurricane, I'm also going with Colombia
yep, glad some people still remember my public declaration of affection towards colombia.

Old 10-09-2013, 03:44 PM

2,992 posts, read 4,424,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19782009 View Post
I don't think he was even born.
Anyway, maybe one day he will go back and live in Albania. (And he is not from Albania BTW).
And, no, I am not talking just about him. I am talking about so many people who actually "chose" to live in other countries, yet they don't like the countries where they live.
I understand what you are saying, by the way. I generally agree with you, but it really is a personal decision. It irritated the crap out of me going to a US game when I lived in LA. The crowd would be 3/4 the other country and 1/4 American, even though I am sure 95% of the crowd lived and/or worked in the US.

Old 10-10-2013, 10:24 AM

7,972 posts, read 10,103,492 times
You do know it is the media making a big deal of this not the young guy. He will end of playing for Belgium anyway.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:48 AM

7,551 posts, read 16,401,847 times
I wonder if the FAI has ever checked to see if he owned an Irish Wolfehound to get him to play for us.

Old 10-20-2013, 01:46 AM

3,250 posts, read 3,146,692 times
I'm a Spurs fan, but I have to say that Arsenal were fantastic yesterday.

Old 11-10-2013, 12:36 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,549,892 times
Well Arsenal were pretty bad today. Wayne Rooney had a great game though in fairness. He was everywhere and did everything but score. Phil Jones was a rock in defense too. Giroud was almost totally isolated.

Arsenal really need Walcott back ASAP. Southampton at home will not be an easy fixture judging by the way they are playing.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:53 PM

782 posts, read 937,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by non-creep View Post
Southampton at home will not be an easy fixture judging by the way they are playing.
"The way we are playing"? We just played Liverpool and shut down their high flying attack (which was right back to scoring tons this week), winning the match. Then we went to Dortmund mid week, were only the second team in 66 games to hold them scoreless, and came away again with the victory. Then we went to Old Tratford, had half our squad sick (Mert, Rosicky, Arteta), half injured (Ox, Poldi, Theo) and still gave up only a goal, and played right with them the whole way.

It wasn't a good match today, I am not happy, but stop acting like we are in some state of poor play here lately. We are still, very deservedly so, top of both the league and our CL group.

Old 11-10-2013, 11:16 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,549,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texantodd View Post
"The way we are playing"? We just played Liverpool and shut down their high flying attack (which was right back to scoring tons this week), winning the match. Then we went to Dortmund mid week, were only the second team in 66 games to hold them scoreless, and came away again with the victory. Then we went to Old Tratford, had half our squad sick (Mert, Rosicky, Arteta), half injured (Ox, Poldi, Theo) and still gave up only a goal, and played right with them the whole way.

It wasn't a good match today, I am not happy, but stop acting like we are in some state of poor play here lately. We are still, very deservedly so, top of both the league and our CL group.
Was referring to the way Southampton are playing at the moment. Not Arsenal.

Old 11-24-2013, 07:17 AM

2,223 posts, read 2,999,940 times
Has there ever been a team whose form increases so much at home ad Man City this year?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or