U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 05:09 PM

87 posts, read 192,306 times

Advertisements

Basically because they earn and the envy is great. These are teams that any player in the world wants to go. It's a lie that they are hated, they are the that most shirts sold in the world and the most famous. You put the TV and in a remote country out see someone with their shirts. I am Spanish and I am very proud of all the sports teams in my country, we have a lot of talent and won in all sports. That creates a lot of envy but you'll have to live with it. I like win to Germany in World Cup and Euro, lol

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-02-2013 at 05:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2013, 06:05 PM

7,841 posts, read 6,653,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPAÑOL View Post
Basically because they earn and the envy is great. These are teams that any player in the world wants to go. It's a lie that they are hated, they are the that most shirts sold in the world and the most famous. You put the TV and in a remote country out see someone with their shirts. I am Spanish and I am very proud of all the sports teams in my country, we have a lot of talent and won in all sports. That creates a lot of envy but you'll have to live with it. I like win to Germany in World Cup and Euro, lol
I thought Manchester United had the most fans worldwide?

Old 09-02-2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I thought Manchester United had the most fans worldwide?
Manchester does not approach the European history of R. Madrid or Barcelona. The R. Madrid is the team that has European Cups in soccer and basketball, almost nothing

Old 09-03-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Manchester does not approach the European history of R. Madrid or Barcelona. The R. Madrid is the team that has European Cups in soccer and basketball, almost nothing
Manchester United were kicking around a football before anybody in Spain had even heard of it!!

Old 09-03-2013, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Manchester United were kicking around a football before anybody in Spain had even heard of it!!

Many years and few successes, too bad, right? Other countries in 25 years exceed to others in sports successes of 100 years. Bale will do not have success, nobody have success out of the islands, because they are very bad

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 08:14 AM..

Old 09-03-2013, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Many years and few successes, too bad, right? Other countries in 25 years exceed to others in sports successes of 100 years. Bale will do not have success, nobody have success out of the islands, because they are very bad
Silly me, I thought that 5 different English clubs had one the European cup/Champions League - remind me again how many different Spanish teams have won it!???

Old 09-03-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Silly me, I thought that 5 different English clubs had one the European cup/Champions League - remind me again how many different Spanish teams have won it!???
Which country has more Champions League, Europa League, Super Cup, Cup Winners? More Euros? Recent World Cup? I think Spain. More time 1 fifa ranking?

Old 09-03-2013, 11:15 AM

1,634 posts, read 3,273,719 times
So you argument is basically this:

Real Madrid and Barcelona combined, have won more trophies than any other club, so in your eyes this negates the fact they are bankrolled by the Spanish government and should be allowed to ignore all financial fair play rules.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:16 AM

1,634 posts, read 3,273,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texantodd View Post

You also then have their fans that get haughty and look down their nose at other fans and other clubs, and that rubs people wrong.

Your statement has just been proven to be true by the latest person to join this thread.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:58 AM

I think posters like 'Espanol' could be a good reason why nobody likes those clubs?? :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or