U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-03-2013, 11:58 AM
 
Location: Seville, Spain
87 posts, read 192,182 times
Reputation: 76

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berncohomes View Post
So you argument is basically this:

Real Madrid and Barcelona combined, have won more trophies than any other club, so in your eyes this negates the fact they are bankrolled by the Spanish government and should be allowed to ignore all financial fair play rules.
The Spanish Government does not fund, pumping money into any club. The clubs are societies and they doing with their money what they want, no one can do anything, the Real Madrid and Barcelona are of their partners, not of the government. Do not know what hints. I would not say nothing if Verizon wants can absorb Vodafone. It is very clear. You see the previous posts who messes with whom. I've answered insults, not vice versa

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 12:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-03-2013, 12:05 PM
 
Location: Belgium
1,173 posts, read 1,675,011 times
Reputation: 1413
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos1992 View Post
Politics can not enter Soccer or all EU countries will be banned from FIFA competitions. The only way such law can be followed by all EU leagues is these laws should be a part of UEFA competitions. German Football federation has no control over this matter the only way they are controlling Real Madrid and Barca is in the field by defeating them by 4's
Okay, thanks, I didn't know that .

Pfff, what would Fifa do anyway. Fifa needs European teams a hundred times more than we need those corrupt mafiosi (yes, I know: arrogant European speaking here).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 12:19 PM
 
Location: Seville, Spain
87 posts, read 192,182 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I think posters like 'Espanol' could be a good reason why nobody likes those clubs?? :-)
I'm at a disadvantage, however you would not will support Spanish clubs. The Sevilla is financed by the Government, At. of Madrid, Bilbao?... Look past winners Europa league. The Bilbao beat the Manchester, of course, Manchester is poor and the rich Bilbao that are Basque players, what irony

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 01:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 12:23 PM
 
Location: SE UK
7,830 posts, read 6,645,134 times
Reputation: 5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPAÑOL View Post
I'm at a disadvantage, however you would not support Spanish clubs. At Sevilla is financed by the Government, At. of Madrid, Bilbao ... Look past winners Europa league. The Bilbao beat the Manchester, of course, Manchester is poor and the rich Bilbao that are Basque players
Im not sure what any of this has to do with the original post?? I don't know if I understand what you are trying to say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 12:24 PM
 
Location: IL
2,992 posts, read 4,422,343 times
Reputation: 3085
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPAÑOL View Post
The Spanish Government does not fund, pumping money into any club. The clubs are societies and they doing with their money what they want, no one can do anything, the Real Madrid and Barcelona are of their partners, not of the government. Do not know what hints. I would not say nothing if Verizon wants can absorb Vodafone. It is very clear. You see the previous posts who messes with whom. I've answered insults, not vice versa
La Liga tax offenders kick off late payments - The Local
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 12:25 PM
 
Location: SE UK
7,830 posts, read 6,645,134 times
Reputation: 5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPAÑOL View Post
I'm at a disadvantage, however you would not will support Spanish clubs. At Sevilla is financed by the Government, At. of Madrid, Bilbao ... Look past winners Europa league. The Bilbao beat the Manchester, of course, Manchester is poor and the rich Bilbao that are Basque players
Thinking about it - isn't the current winners of the Europa league an English club!!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 12:49 PM
 
Location: Seville, Spain
87 posts, read 192,182 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Thinking about it - isn't the current winners of the Europa league an English club!!?
5 wins in 10 years Spanish, one English victory. The difference is very large. Each country has its own tax laws and how pay the debts incurred with the treasure, that is not finance to nobody. We win because we have more talent. Bale does not have doubt in come to Real Madrid

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 01:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 01:11 PM
 
Location: Seville, Spain
87 posts, read 192,182 times
Reputation: 76
Spain won 2-0 to England in Seville for 3, 4 years. Spain not play in serious the friendlies. Spain has 3 Euros, England 0. Financial dopping is being tied to the petrodollars of sheikhs of countries few democratics. When the sheiks were tired...

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 01:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 01:40 PM
 
Location: SE UK
7,830 posts, read 6,645,134 times
Reputation: 5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPAÑOL View Post
Spain won 2-0 to England in Seville for 3, 4 years. Spain not play in serious the friendlies. Spain has 3 Euros, England 0
Nevertheless the last time they played England beat Spain, nevertheless the last 2 winners of the Champions league were German and English clubs NOT Spanish ones, nevertheless the current Europa league winners are an English club NOT a Spanish one, nevertheless Spain had an awful medal tally in the last Olympics, nevertheless though in Soccer the Spanish team is rated higher than the English team the English rugby and cricket teams are rated much higher than the Spanish ones, nevertheless fox hunting in Britain is banned whereas Spaniards are still killing bulls for 'sport' and nevertheless the Spanish economy is in a mess - so please don't come on here boasting and trying to claim that we are all 'envious' before thinking through some realities!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2013, 02:03 PM
 
Location: Seville, Spain
87 posts, read 192,182 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Nevertheless the last time they played England beat Spain, nevertheless the last 2 winners of the Champions league were German and English clubs NOT Spanish ones, nevertheless the current Europa league winners are an English club NOT a Spanish one, nevertheless Spain had an awful medal tally in the last Olympics, nevertheless though in Soccer the Spanish team is rated higher than the English team the English rugby and cricket teams are rated much higher than the Spanish ones, nevertheless fox hunting in Britain is banned whereas Spaniards are still killing bulls for 'sport' and nevertheless the Spanish economy is in a mess - so please don't come on here boasting and trying to claim that we are all 'envious' before thinking through some realities!
All the spanish is bad, lol. For that you have more envy

Football:

-Best current team FIFA ranking. Five consecutive years
-World Champion and current football Europe. Three European and World Cup
-Champion European Under-21, Under 19. More European titles in football kids
-Team more European Cups, R. Madrid. Best FIFA twentieth century club
-The best players are in La Liga: Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Iniesta, Xavi...

Basketball:

-European Champion-male and female. Best male FIBA team, 2 in the world
-Champions European Under-20 Women and Under 16
-More European Cups Team R. Madrid

Tennis:

-Country more Davis Cup s. XXI
-Rafael Nadal, world number 1. More victories R. Garros, 8. More Masters 1000 titles, 26.
-Nadal, Ferrero, Moya, Sanchez Vicario, ATP number 1 ranking

Handball:

-Current World Champion and 2 under 21
-Team with more European Cups, FC Barcelona

Volleyball:

-Champion Europe 07

F1:

-Alonso, 2 championships

Motorcycle:

-Marquez, Pedrosa, Lorenzo. They are the best current drivers
-Ángel Nieto

Cycling:

-Indurain, Tours France runner wins, 5 followed
-Pedro Delgado, Contador, Ocaña, Bahamontes winners tours

Golf:

Severiano Ballesteros, Olazabal, Sergio Garcia

Marathon:

Abel Antón, Martín Fiz. Campeones del mundo

Swimming:

-Mireia Belmonte. world Champion
-Rafa Muñoz
-Spanish-sync. Gemma Mengual, Sources

Futsal:

-Champion of Europe and the world

Beach volleyball:

-Current European Champion.

Waterpolo:

-Current World Champions and masculine female

Triatlón:

- Gómez Noya, Mola

Hockey skates:

-current world champion, 15 championships

Hockey

-Champion olimpic female 92
-Champion world male

Sailing, rowing, windsurfing...

hese are just some of the successes Spanish ...

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 02:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top