U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 08:56 AM

7,841 posts, read 6,653,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPAÑOL View Post
Nobody is interested in cricket, lol. In Europe nobody knows a cricketer. You have so unsuccessful in the islands that have won Wimbledon after 76 years and is a Scot. When football is played with technical, Brazil, Spain, Argentina, not kicking England do not win. You are not technically gifted and you mix with Rugby and football. When we will start to play cricket also we will win. To be in front of a bull there is that have manhood, that you thing you lack. In do Balconing and get drunk you are good, lol. We almost win two finals in a row against USA in basketball. Against world-renowned athletes, not against Pakistanis, lol. We are the best in Europe in basket and 2 in the world and 1 rankings fifa soccer. Sports known worldwide
Just as I thought!! You think that Europe is the world!! and now you insult Pakistani's too!! I guess you dont even count Australia as part of the world do you! Didnt England beat Spain the last time the national football teams played against each other!!? as for killing innocent bulls - I would call that cowardly rather than 'manly' - how many gold medals did Spain win at the Olympic games?? Or don't you count any sports in the Olympics as 'real sports'!!?

Old 09-03-2013, 09:30 AM

7,972 posts, read 10,100,406 times
Espanyol, stop your hot air.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:42 AM

921 posts, read 910,341 times
Where is John when you need him?

Old 09-03-2013, 09:51 AM

87 posts, read 192,306 times
Pakistan and India are not powers in the sport, I do not mess with them. You yes with Spain. Your problem is that you believes that the UK is the center of the world and it is not. What sports and what sportsman choose Nike, Adidas for your ads? Cricket no, not baseball ... All sports do not end at the Olympics, golf, motorcycling, f1, futsal, beach soccer, hockey skates, rally, trial ... In swimming, gymnastics, athletics, there are many medals at stake and one person can wins many medals. Europe and EEUU is still essential for sports sponsorship and very important in the major sports. Look for any European sports newspaper and see some news of football american, baseball, cricket ... nothing comes. You are in favor of fox hunting to for be English? In Greenland seals killed in a brutal way. There are people for and against, bullfighting is not a sport. you won to we in a friendly, Spain not give serious about that. We won Euros and World Cup. We have more cups than you between the two championships, we 4 and you 1 and you won at home with controversial goal. We have enough for to win with our quarry many years ... We will can win or not but we will always be fighting to win. We have the best football under 21 and 19 of Europe

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 10:26 AM..

Old 09-03-2013, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Pakistan and India are not powers in the sport, I do not mess with them. Your problem is that he believes that the UK is the center of the world and it is not. What sports and what sportsman choose Nike, Adidas for your ads? Cricket no, not baseball ... All sports do not end at the Olympics, golf, motorcycling, f1, futsal, beach soccer, hockey skates, rally, trial ... In swimming, gymnastics, athletics, there are many medals at stake and one person can wins many medals. Europe and EEUUU is still essential for sports sponsorship and very important in the major sports. Look for any European sports newspaper and see some news of football american, baseball, cricket ... nothing comes. You are in favor of fox hunting to for be English? In Greenland seals killed in a brutal way. There are people for and against, bullfighting is not a sport
Where have I said that!!!! You were the one accusing Europeans of being 'envious' of Spain, you are the one claiming that Cricket, Rugby, Baseball etc are 'not world sports' and therefore 'don't count', it seems more likely to me that you believe Spain to be 'the centre of the world'! Incidently fox hunting is illegal in the UK.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:25 AM

7,551 posts, read 16,398,736 times
Why would anyone be envious of Spain ? Economy is in a jocker and 95% of their players spend most of their time rolling around on the ground holding their face like they just got shot when nobody touched them.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:38 AM

87 posts, read 192,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Where have I said that!!!! You were the one accusing Europeans of being 'envious' of Spain, you are the one claiming that Cricket, Rugby, Baseball etc are 'not world sports' and therefore 'don't count', it seems more likely to me that you believe Spain to be 'the centre of the world'! Incidently fox hunting is illegal in the UK.
When you named only sports that play mainly Anglophone countries. In Spain there is social security and nobody is left without help. Spain has great infrastructure, doctors, engineers. An open and welcoming country who come from all over the world, good weather, warm and hospitable people. People come to surgery to Spain, Great Medicine.

Last edited by ESPAÑOL; 09-03-2013 at 10:50 AM..

Old 09-03-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
When you named only sports that play mainly Anglophone countries. In Spain there is social security and nobody is left without help. Spain has great infrastructure, doctors, engineers. An open and welcoming country who come from all over the world, good weather, warm and hospitable people. People come to surgery to Spain, Great Medicine.
I have not mentioned only Anglo sports! Cricket is not just played in Anglo countries and neither is rugby or baseball - and the Olympics encompass all kinds of sport from across the world!! Oh and how convenient it is of you to not only 'not count' any Anglo (as you put it) sports but also 'not count' the last football match between Spain and England! lol - If I am not mistaken the current Champions League holders are from Germany and the ones before that were from England - perhaps we should 'not count' those either!! lol

Old 09-04-2013, 09:29 AM

1,173 posts, read 1,675,652 times
The Sale of Bale! The Sale of Bale! The Sale of Bale!

thank you.

Old 09-04-2013, 09:58 AM

5,426 posts, read 6,401,659 times
LOL @ Europeans being ''envious'' of Spain.

Why would Europeans feel envious of Spain? because of their recent success in sports? The country is on the brink of financial disaster for crying out loud. They keep digging themselves a deeper hole as each day pass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer