U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-17-2014, 03:49 PM
 
Location: Buenos Aires
331 posts, read 468,314 times
Reputation: 398

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
haha, watch out Princesita!

I love Kun, he is such a fantastic player, such quality. If he wasnt born in Messis era, he would be #1 on squad. I hope this will be his WC. He finally will get to not be a sub in a WC, and i think hell do great! Kun, Messi and Di Maria are like my favourite players ever, they are capable of anything!


Having said so, Di Maria seems to be the IT player at the moment! He is shining in Real Madrid! It was about time, the guy is out of this world and underrated
She is so lucky and he is such a bagayero. lol.

"Fideo" is, currently, one of the best midfielders in the world. Lo banco a morir! puro huevo el flaco!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-18-2014, 09:11 AM
 
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
5,899 posts, read 8,408,894 times
Reputation: 4366
Those Barcelona fans, what the hell is their problem?

Cant believe they even DARE to criticise Messi, they should get down on their knees and thank god this guy has entered they club and made it what it is today, they should thank whatever they believe in because this guy broke absolutely every record possible and play like a god on earth for them to have all those titles. He is the best player they have ever had and they have ever wittnessed, and press and ungrateful fans are all over him cause he had 2 BAD GAMES???


He scored a hat trick just a couple of weeks ago, but he does not score in 2 games and ungrateful fans *****. Hopes Messi gets out of there and go to a club when people value him more. He has given everything to damn Barcelona and Barcelona should be thankfull a player of this calibre has giving that much to them.


Anyways, hope Martino benchs him whenever they have to play so Messi can rest for the world cup. Maybe WC is all he cares about now and its ok if thats the case. In there he will get to play with his friends Kun, Angelito and Pipita, and will play for a nation than thinks highly of him and gives him the praise he deserves, unlike ungrateful Barca fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 09:14 AM
 
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
5,899 posts, read 8,408,894 times
Reputation: 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteslikepurple View Post
She is so lucky and he is such a bagayero. lol.

"Fideo" is, currently, one of the best midfielders in the world. Lo banco a morir! puro huevo el flaco!

El fideo is the best. Ill never forget when playing in La Paz everyone was dying (including bolivians) due to altitude, and Di Maria was running and running. The guy is huevo and heart and super talent. Love the guy, and believe he is the heart of Argentina NT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 09:16 AM
 
Location: Tejas
7,549 posts, read 16,383,531 times
Reputation: 5087
Considering Messi's disease I would think he should be thanking Barca for coming in to help him also =)

Anyway, anybody who thinks that Messi isn't Godlike in his ability doesn't know football. The only thing stopping him would be a major (reoccurring) injury or burnout. I don't see him burning out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 09:16 AM
 
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
5,899 posts, read 8,408,894 times
Reputation: 4366
Also, Di Maria defending Messi:

Di Maria defends 'scapegoat' Messi - Goal.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 09:21 AM
 
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
5,899 posts, read 8,408,894 times
Reputation: 4366
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Considering Messi's disease I would think he should be thanking Barca for coming in to help him also =)
Well, thats true, but he has given enough in return, dont you think? Best player they ever had.

He has 2 bad games and fans want to lynch him.

And if what people say is true and he only cares about WC whats the problem? let the guy rest he has done enough already, bench him and put on of those other amazing strikers Barcelona bought instead of hoping Messi does everything.



Ungrateful fans are the worst. Remind me of Argentina press when the guy couldnt score a goal in NT and was scorin 3 per game with Barcelona, but, at least at that point he wasnt scoring AT ALL in Argentina (still sucked they criticised him, cause Messi is alwas great even when he does not score), while he has broke every record possible with Barca.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 09:35 AM
 
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
5,899 posts, read 8,408,894 times
Reputation: 4366
Im glad Di Maria time has come. I ve been following the guy since he played for the sub 20 and he was a super talent back then. Also, before the WC 2010, me and a friend use to sing a song about "Di Maria rhyming with category"" (well in spanish works, cause is di maria and categoría) meaning the guy had such level it was undeniable.

He has always been great for the NT, and he was key to the success they had in the eliminatorias.

But i ve been following his international carreer and always thought he wasnt recognized like he should in Real Madrid. Now he is finally getting the praise he deserves, being singled out as the best player in RM, and a TOP 10* player in the world. He has always been like this, but since he is not a striker it wasnt that easy to see.

*Though probably right now he is a TOP 5 player in the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 01:47 PM
 
Location: Buenos Aires
331 posts, read 468,314 times
Reputation: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Those Barcelona fans, what the hell is their problem?

Cant believe they even DARE to criticise Messi, they should get down on their knees and thank god this guy has entered they club and made it what it is today, they should thank whatever they believe in because this guy broke absolutely every record possible and play like a god on earth for them to have all those titles. He is the best player they have ever had and they have ever wittnessed, and press and ungrateful fans are all over him cause he had 2 BAD GAMES???
The team management has done nothing to add depth and now they're paying for it.
I want Messi to leave and go to another club where he is appreciated and stick it to Barcelona every chance he gets.
Also, hope Barca fans enjoy Neymar, Brazil´s "next big thing".


Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Im glad Di Maria time has come. I ve been following the guy since he played for the sub 20 and he was a super talent back then. Also, before the WC 2010, me and a friend use to sing a song about "Di Maria rhyming with category"" (well in spanish works, cause is di maria and categoría) meaning the guy had such level it was undeniable.

He has always been great for the NT, and he was key to the success they had in the eliminatorias.

But i ve been following his international carreer and always thought he wasnt recognized like he should in Real Madrid. Now he is finally getting the praise he deserves, being singled out as the best player in RM, and a TOP 10* player in the world. He has always been like this, but since he is not a striker it wasnt that easy to see.

*Though probably right now he is a TOP 5 player in the world.
lol Sophie, you should upload Fideo´s song to soundcloud and then post it here!

He has improved his game this season and even more since Cristiano has been injured.
Good to see that he´s finally getting the recognition he deserves!

Last edited by Tasteslikepurple; 04-18-2014 at 02:25 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 09:32 PM
 
579 posts, read 639,808 times
Reputation: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohake View Post
Agreed. In fact, I think you should read this; it's on Croatia's chances..

World Cup 2014: 5 Reasons Why Croatia Will Be Winners
I agree. Croatia is overshadowed by the ridiculous quality and depth of UEFA. I like them over Mexico
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-18-2014, 11:50 PM
 
15,065 posts, read 19,689,984 times
Reputation: 12234
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Considering Messi's disease I would think he should be thanking Barca for coming in to help him also =)
Pretty lame
No team pays for anybody's medical bills without expecting anything back
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top