Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2014, 12:47 PM

5,886 posts, read 10,503,018 times

Advertisements

Everytime i think we have Messi AND Aguero on top form and in the same team (and this time with a good coach!) i start wishing time goes by faster.
And Di Maria
And Higuain

omg, this WC is gonna be amazing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 05:00 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,783,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindavG View Post
Fellaini is Belgian
oh yeah ...i'm just looking for a chance to slam ol mophead

Old 03-21-2014, 09:17 AM

7,964 posts, read 11,825,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Everytime i think we have Messi AND Aguero on top form and in the same team (and this time with a good coach!) i start wishing time goes by faster.
And Di Maria
And Higuain

omg, this WC is gonna be amazing!
Sophie don't get to cocky! Argentina have a chance but you should respect Germany, Spain and Brazil who have just or more good a chance. Also teams like Belgium, The Netherlands, Uruguay, Columbia, Portugal etc will be no pushovers whatsoever!

But yeah Argentina have a chance and I look forward to see how they perform that is for sure.

Old 03-23-2014, 04:00 PM

Barcelona 4 Real Madrid 3

3 GOALS BY MESSI

OUSTANDING PERFORMANCE BY LEO MESSI AND OUTSTANDING PERFONMANCE BY THE GREAT DI MARIA

amazing game has anyone seen it?

Old 03-23-2014, 04:08 PM

In a game that concentrates the best players in the world, the best 2 were argentinians! i cant stop cheering!

Ronaldo was of course mediocre, couldnt even compare to the greatness that messi is, and to the brillance of di maria his own teammate

Old 03-23-2014, 05:52 PM

595 posts, read 717,511 times
To me it was one of the worst Barça-Madrid in years.
And Di Maria not brilliant at all, Madrid have had better players today.

messi has shown why is the best player in the world, no one can compare with the Messias.

Old 03-23-2014, 08:21 PM

7,964 posts, read 11,825,446 times
Sophie you are starting to sound a bit arrogant! Messi is of course brilliant but Di Maria has no match on Ronaldo.

Old 03-24-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victus View Post
To me it was one of the worst Barça-Madrid in years.
And Di Maria not brilliant at all,
Madrid have had better players today.

messi has shown why is the best player in the world, no one can compare with the Messias.

What? Di Maria was unanomously rated as the best player in Real Madrid (some tied it with Benzema) and some even said he was the best player on the pitch right alongside Messi. Read papers and youll see, everyone of them talks how great di maria was in this game. Fundamental.

Wont say anything about Messi cause everyone knows it, the guy is gold.

And im not comparing Di Maria to Ronaldo, im saying that in THIS GAME, Ronaldo dissapointed and Di Maria was the star.

Plus, for the team i follow (Argentina) i rather have a di maria than a Ronaldo. Di Maria is key for Argentina, he runs and he does great passes, and he sets up goals for the strikers we have. We dont need another great striker, than you very much: we already have Kun, Higuain and Messias.

But we do need a Di Maria and dont know what we would do without him

Old 03-24-2014, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Sophie you are starting to sound a bit arrogant! Messi is of course brilliant but Di Maria has no match on Ronaldo.

I wasnt comparing di maria to ronaldo. They have different roles. Di Maria was the star of Real Madrid yesterday and Ronaldo dissapointed.

Its not arrogance im having faith in the amazing argentinian players shining at international stage. Hopeful for the world cup but it could go wrong. Anything less than semifinal will be a huge letdown and shame. Thats the downside of having high expectactions.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:30 AM

2,886 posts, read 4,098,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
I wasnt comparing di maria to ronaldo. They have different roles. Di Maria was the star of Real Madrid yesterday and Ronaldo dissapointed.

Its not arrogance im having faith in the amazing argentinian players shining at international stage. Hopeful for the world cup but it could go wrong. Anything less than semifinal will be a huge letdown and shame. Thats the downside of having high expectactions.
I 2 think this world cup will be a great world cup 4 Argentina. I predict a Brazil Argentina Final but it's we won't know until the world cup starts. of all the legitimate contenders Argentina has the easiest route as it doesn't face a top 10 team until the quarter-finals at least but that still doesn't guarantee it victory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer