U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 09:28 AM

109 posts, read 83,884 times

Advertisements

Brazil vs Croatia
I bet for brazil, brazil have 4 key players to watch. and i think Neymar can handle brazil and go to the finals and he is the top weapon of brazil so far.

Mexico vs Cameroon
at the moment mexico has an official FIFA ranking of 20 and Cameroon is 51 is world ranking. i bet for mexico.

Spain vs Netherlands
Spain and Netherlands played in final last 2010 world cup and spain won by 1-0, a goal from Andres Iniesta in extratime. and spain is currently rank 1 and netherlands is 9 in FIFA ranking. i bet for Spain.

Chile vs Australia
I bet for Chile, Chile have a mix players comes from south american and european leagues. Even Arturo Vidal is on surgery. i think they can beat Australia.

Columbia vs Greece
I think its a tie. i cant even pick cause these two teams have a great players.

My predictions is based on the results of previous matches, pls feel free to predict your own team here have a nice day eveyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2014, 10:06 AM

1,451 posts, read 1,424,542 times
Brazil 3 Croatia 1
Mexico 1 Cameroon 1 (mexico are worse than their ranking right now and camaeoon are better than theirs)
Spain 2 - Netherlands 1 (gonna be a close one - remember the final??!)
Chile 3 - Australia 0
Columbia 1 - Greece 1 (not sure what to expect from Greece but they've got some good players)

Old 06-06-2014, 11:01 AM

21,318 posts, read 21,872,221 times
Greek Philosophers - 1
German Philosophers - nil

Old 06-08-2014, 04:52 AM

10,422 posts, read 12,409,364 times
Brazil-Croatia 4-1
Mexico-Cameroon 2-1
Spain-Netherlands 1-1
Chile-Australia 3-1
Colombia-Greece 2-0

Old 06-08-2014, 08:45 PM

32,221 posts, read 21,094,471 times
Inglaterra 2 -1 Italia. And if we do meet the Germans we will finally win on
Penalties

Old 06-08-2014, 09:08 PM

109 posts, read 83,884 times
Uruguay vs Costa Rica
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is still in pain. even Luis can't play i still bet on Uruguay. i think they have more advantage on Costa Rica when it comes on teamplay.

Italy vs England
Mario Balotelli is one of the most temperamental players in the game. and italy went undefeated in world cup qualification. i bet for Italy

Cote d Ivoire vs Japan
Japan won the Asian Cup and Asian World Cup. Makoto Hasebe captain of Japan has major knee issues but japan team players have tactical play, they can frustrate teams and they beat Belgium, who is WC dark horse in a friendly match last year. I bet for Japan

Switzerland vs Ecuador
Switzerland is a very talented team and tough to beat. Switzerland have a great player like Shaqiri and have a huge strenght in the goalkeepin department with Diego Benaglio and Yann Sommer. I bet for Switzerland

France vs Honduras
At this moment France has an official FIFA ranking of 19, and Honduras is 41 in world ranking. France still has a talented squad behind Franck Karim Patrice and the others. Obviously France have a far superior pool of talent but you cant deny how strong the Honduras team is. But ill go for France, ill bet for France

All my prediction is based on their last five matches, history etc. Feel free to predict your team you can read my previous matches on my other thread so you can have any idea on what happen on your team. goodnight everyone

Old 06-08-2014, 09:15 PM

32,221 posts, read 21,094,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecBurks View Post
Uruguay vs Costa Rica
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez is still in pain. even Luis can't play i still bet on Uruguay. i think they have more advantage on Costa Rica when it comes on teamplay.

Italy vs England
Mario Balotelli is one of the most temperamental players in the game. and italy went undefeated in world cup qualification. i bet for Italy

Cote d Ivoire vs Japan
Japan won the Asian Cup and Asian World Cup. Makoto Hasebe captain of Japan has major knee issues but japan team players have tactical play, they can frustrate teams and they beat Belgium, who is WC dark horse in a friendly match last year. I bet for Japan

Switzerland vs Ecuador
Switzerland is a very talented team and tough to beat. Switzerland have a great player like Shaqiri and have a huge strenght in the goalkeepin department with Diego Benaglio and Yann Sommer. I bet for Switzerland

France vs Honduras
At this moment France has an official FIFA ranking of 19, and Honduras is 41 in world ranking. France still has a talented squad behind Franck Karim Patrice and the others. Obviously France have a far superior pool of talent but you cant deny how strong the Honduras team is. But ill go for France, ill bet for France

All my prediction is based on their last five matches, history etc. Feel free to predict your team you can read my previous matches on my other thread so you can have any idea on what happen on your team. goodnight everyone
I know the Italians are normally slow starters in big competition, but as far as i know they have not won in eight games. They have to be above and beyond their game to get anything out of the England game. Whoever wins this game most certainly progresses to the last 16.

Old 06-08-2014, 10:01 PM

21,318 posts, read 21,872,221 times
is Yahoo too lame with their sign-in requirements that nobody's doing a CC Challenge this go around?

Old 06-09-2014, 07:54 AM

3,578 posts, read 2,970,390 times
Brazil vs Croatia
1-0
Mexico vs Cameroon
3-0
Spain vs Netherlands
2-2
Chile vs Australia
2-0
Columbia vs Greece
3-1

Old 06-09-2014, 10:14 AM

218 posts, read 210,665 times
Brazil 2 Croatia 0
Mexico 1 Cameroon 0
Spain 0 Netherlands 0
Chile 2 Australia 0
Columbia 2 Greece 0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or