Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 08:01 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyking View Post
I second that.

Yes, enough is enough kinkytoes. What is the point of posting stuff that you are the only one who cares? That is just plain stupid.
how come copyright violations don't apply to these inane threads?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 12:40 PM

7,599 posts, read 18,406,757 times
Cause the dudes are hot ?

Old 02-11-2015, 02:08 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,136,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
Jeez!! Who really cares?!!?!?!?!?!?

You're obviously the only one on this site that cares what a football player looks like, no one else does. We care about the quality of play, something of which the USMNT will never be able to stack up against the real powerhouses. Give it a rest Kinky!
Don't be homophobic skeeter. I think Kinkytoes does a great job introducing these young American players. And he provides much more than just "hot guy alerts."

Old 02-13-2015, 05:44 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,083,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Don't be homophobic skeeter. I think Kinkytoes does a great job introducing these young American players. And he provides much more than just "hot guy alerts."
Where in any of my posts did you get the idea I'm homophobic? I take that as an insult. Plus, I'm pretty sure kinkytoes is a girl. This is a sporting forum, not a teeny-bopper magazine forum.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:29 AM

7,599 posts, read 18,406,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
Where in any of my posts did you get the idea I'm homophobic? I take that as an insult. Plus, I'm pretty sure kinkytoes is a girl. This is a sporting forum, not a teeny-bopper magazine forum.

Agreed! Nothing informative and not homophobic about not liking them. I am sure well have an actual 2018 qualification thread with sport stuff in it when the campaign starts.

Old 02-14-2015, 01:45 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,398,566 times
Default Happy Valentine's Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Thanks for your support. I'm also a non-procreative heterosexual and I LOVE your profile. In the great internet tradition, mine is all BS and subterfuge. Sorry if you were misled.

And yes I’ve done quite a bit of research about the players, their backgrounds and the MLS in order to write the posts. Since the thread seems to be one of the most popular ones on this forum...it seems it might be interesting to some of the readers. Even haters keep coming back to read new posts.

Today I'm making a Valentine's Day post for some of 2015's handsomest USMNT players. But in the name of fair play, I've decided to throw some of the whiny hetero men a bone: I’ve posted a picture of ME in Sexy Lingerie in my profile. Enjoy it, boys!

Brek Shea

You can read more about Brek’s career at the beginning of this thread. As we know, he was on loan from Stoke to Birmingham City. He’s now back in the kiln at Potters, and at the same time is playing for the USMNT. He has already gotten one goal for us in 2015. Brek is gorgeous and luckily he's still not married!

But he does have a girlfriend named Lindsay Rosen. Lindsay is 28, three years older thank Brek! She looks older than 28 LOL but she's pretty cute. Let us hope she is taking care of our Texas baby while he is in the US.

Getty’s Best of Brek Shea:

Getty Images

Lindsey Rosen- US Soccer Player Brek Shea's Girlfriend (bio, wiki, photos)

Brek Shea returns to Potters

Geoff Cameron

Another one of Kinky’s favorite hawt USMNT players is Geoff Cameron. Honestly the first time I saw him, I though he was ugly, but his performance at the FWC and his really sweet personality have done THANGS to me. Geoff is now sexy.

According to some rumors in the Mirror Football from 2014, Geoff let it be known that he was ready to leave Stoke City. It seems he has 18 months left on his contract, and according to BBC Sport, he if he is going to get to move, it will be most likely in the summer.

In other news, Geoff is now a special correspondent for NBCSPORTS.com! This does not seem to be going over super well with the international fans, but who cares about them? this sounds like good news for those of us who want to see as much Geoff as possible. It seems journalist Joe Prince-Wright does the writing and interviews our big sexy thang about sports-related issues.

Stoke defender Geoff Cameron wants Potters exit with Hull keen on deadline-beating move - Mirror Online
Sportsday - Transfer deadline day - BBC Sport
SuperBowl 49: Geoff Cameron predicts big win for New England Patriots | ProSoccerTalk
Geoff Cameron: Can he do it on a rainy night in Stoke? | Page 75 | BigSoccer Forum

Omar Gonzalez

No Valentine’s day post would be complete without the most beautiful USMNT player…Omar Gonzalez! When he’s not jumping fences at the White House, Omar is playing football for the LA Galaxy. Of the current season with his home club, Omar has this to say:
I want to be the most dominant defender in the league this year. If I accomplish that goal, I'm sure I'll be on the national team.
Omar is now a Designated Player for the Galaxy (this is ChaChing) and the team will welcome Steven Gerrard to the club next year. They won the MLS Cup championship in December and Omar’s goal is to see them be champions again in 2015. As far as romance goes, Omar is married. But that is not a happy thought, so on to pictures of Omar sans his lil wifey.

LA Galaxy's Omar Gonzalez makes White House intruder joke before meeting Obama - Extra Mustard - SI.com
Player Spotlight: Omar Gonzalez stepping up to fill LA Galaxy leadership void - Goal.com

Gyasi Zardes

Gyasi Zardes scored one of our first USMNT goals of 2015 and is also pretty good looking. For those who are curious about Gyasi’s name, it is a Ghanaian name, but his parents were born in the US. His great grandfather immigrated to this country from Brazil.

He has a twitter and sent a Valentine’s day tweet to his sweetie back in the US. Her name is Madison and they fell in love in College. They are recently married, and have a son named Gyan.

Gyasi says a lot of his growth as a player is thanks to his LA Galaxy teammate Robbie Keane, who is Irish.
Keane's movement is so good that he tricks me...One minute, I'll look up and see him. Then, I'll look down, and the next moment, he's gone. Just knowing him and reading him, that's the trickiest thing.

https://twitter.com/gyasinho
2012 Gyasi Zardes And Cal State Bakersfield Are On The College Soccer Map - By Barry Punzal - CollegeSoccerNews.com
Major League Soccer - Los Angeles Galaxy striker Gyasi Zardes continues his trend of strong sophomore years - ESPN FC

In More USNMT News:

My opinion is that our internationals need to fight for playing time. I’m sure the coaches and the soccer establishment in the US are on this. So how's the good fight going for some of our boys around the globe?

Bobby Wood – was not getting play time with 1860 Munich. He is now doing a loan with Erzgebirge Aue. Not just getting more play time, but he scored 2 goals to help the team to a win over Fortuna Düsseldorf. Woot nice ones Bobby.

WATCH: USMNT’s Bobby Wood scores pair of goals to snap out of funk | ProSoccerTalk

Julian Green – Germany is already plotting for 2018 it seems. If you recall, Juli was the youngest player in US history to score at the World Cup. But he was not getting much love at Bayern Munich, his home club.

They loaned him to Hamburg SV this year in a bid for him to get more field time…but it seems Hamburg is playing some games indeed. His current club have demoted Julian Green to the U-23 squad. His is refusing to play, and now they are threatening to fine him. Uh oh ACHTUNG.

Julian Green refuses to play on Hamburg U-23’s, may face fine for action | ProSoccerTalk

Old 02-14-2015, 01:52 PM

1,496 posts, read 1,855,173 times
please stop

Old 02-19-2015, 04:37 PM

I'm a big fan so understand that I can't stop posting about the USMNT. Especially not today! Our beloved USMNT will be rockin a NEW AWAY KIT in the match against Denmark. It was available only since yesterday for devoted fans...with deep pockets...to buy.

You can also personalize your shirt with your name and number, or those of your favorite player. The USWNT will also rock a slightly different version of the away kit, but with much prettier socks.

The kit is made with polyester, but NIKE heard my cry for help, and has made these out of recycled materials, so they're not super bad for the environment. The shirt has tiny stripes across the body, and white stripes down the side under the arms. There is also a little red thingy at the collar. Note that the kits are expensive, but they do NOT come with any players inside.

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2015...5-nike-kit-rel

Nike News - NIKE UNVEILS 2015 U.S. NATIONAL TEAM AWAY KIT

I'm too lazy to make a graphic of the kit with KINKY on the back and the # 69, so you'll just have to imagine it. ;D

Old 02-20-2015, 06:46 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,845,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
I’ve posted a picture of ME in Sexy Lingerie in my profile. Enjoy it, boys!
Hahaha - I like what you did there! I fell for it. Us men eh

Old 02-20-2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Hahaha - I like what you did there! I fell for it. Us men eh
;D I try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer