Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 10:27 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,528,943 times

Advertisements

If argentina does not win ill be shocked, just as i would have been if argentina didnt get to the world cup final
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 08:08 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,677 times
I will really cross my fingers for Brazil to win it. They deserve it after the beating they got against Germany at the WC. They looked pretty good against France and Argentina in friendlies in which they beat both of them. So my money is on Brazil.

Old 03-29-2015, 09:48 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
I will really cross my fingers for Brazil to win it. They deserve it after the beating they got against Germany at the WC. They looked pretty good against France and Argentina in friendlies in which they beat both of them. So my money is on Brazil.
Could be because Brazil finally chose good players. I mean leaving Coutinho out of the world cup, whaaat?

Old 03-30-2015, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Brazil is always brazil, best nation of soccer ever, but the current favourite and current best team is argentina

Hope for the final to be BRA ARG

Old 03-31-2015, 08:09 AM

626 posts, read 1,240,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Brazil is always brazil, best nation of soccer ever, but the current favourite and current best team is argentina

But first, they'll have to face us tonight

Argentina vs Ecuador, Metlife Stadium, New Jersey, USA.

Old 03-31-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
They've been doing real good under Dunga's coaching.
If I remember correctly, they have not lost a game this time around under him.

Old 03-31-2015, 11:30 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,677 times
Quote:

I think Brazil and Argentina are evenly matched. But if both will win their group they will already meet at the semi final. So no Brazil - Argentina final possible in this case.

Old 03-31-2015, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cholo57 View Post
But first, they'll have to face us tonight

Argentina vs Ecuador, Metlife Stadium, New Jersey, USA.

Im excited for today. We ve been playing friendlies eith (except brasil) very bad teams like hong kong or el salvador, so im excited we get to play ecuador tonight, even if its without messi

Old 03-31-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I think Brazil and Argentina are evenly matched. But if both will win their group they will already meet at the semi final. So no Brazil - Argentina final possible in this case.
Oh, you are right. Brazil has a history of defeating us in major tournaments, so i just hope the likes of messi, di maria, masche, tevez, kun, pipita, etc, beat brazil this time. Is about time, im tired of waiting for a copa america win.
Last one was in... 93? Or so...

Old 03-31-2015, 06:35 PM

Quote:

Im excited for today. We ve been playing friendlies eith (except brasil) very bad teams like hong kong or el salvador, so im excited we get to play ecuador tonight, even if its without messi
You're right...I don't see Messi on the pitch...it was rumored he might play just one half.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer