U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-17-2017, 05:36 AM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 81,834 times
Reputation: 110

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I am being 'real' you claim you can't stand them because of their 'behaviour' and yet they are better behaved than a majority of 'other' European football 'fans', it seems to me that the problem is not English football fans behaviour but your bias towards the English. Also the FACT is the English ban ANY fans FOR LIFE that cause hooliganism, the Russians? They seemed to encourage it!


Euro 2016: Russian official tells hooligans 'well done lads, keep it up' after Marseilles violence | The Independent


Euro 2016: Russian official tells hooligans 'well done lads, keep it up' after Marseilles violence | The Independent
Good for England for life bans , but notorius booing anthems , flags stomping , and bringing the war into everything is extremely disrespectful , and I can't root for a team like that . Also the fact that russian officials did not condemn violence on behalf of their fans is a huge shame to them . But as I have showed you , just because english fans did not start fighting during this euro doesn't change the fact that they regularly disrespect their opponents and I just don't like them . It is not a bias against english as I don't like polish fans or italian either .


Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post

Your comment about overweight/scrawny fans and seeing a 'difference' between fans and hooligans is ridiculous - hooligans don't look any different to 'other' people!!!
How is it ridiculous ? I don't know about England but here hooligans (not ultras ) are a mix of being bald , fat and stocky , muscular all at the same time . They do not look like average Joes . Maybe in England there are also skinny or long haired hooligans but somehow I doubt that .

 
Old 11-18-2017, 10:11 AM
 
Location: South FL
5,426 posts, read 6,396,757 times
Reputation: 3446
It pisses me off seeing a worthless scrub team like England qualifying than Italy.

Hope they come back better than before.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 11:01 AM
 
Location: SE UK
7,810 posts, read 6,635,767 times
Reputation: 5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
Good for England for life bans , but notorius booing anthems , flags stomping , and bringing the war into everything is extremely disrespectful , and I can't root for a team like that . Also the fact that russian officials did not condemn violence on behalf of their fans is a huge shame to them . But as I have showed you , just because english fans did not start fighting during this euro doesn't change the fact that they regularly disrespect their opponents and I just don't like them . It is not a bias against english as I don't like polish fans or italian either .




How is it ridiculous ? I don't know about England but here hooligans (not ultras ) are a mix of being bald , fat and stocky , muscular all at the same time . They do not look like average Joes . Maybe in England there are also skinny or long haired hooligans but somehow I doubt that .
What a load of rubbish, are we supposed to believe that a 'hooligan' is somehow a different breed of human!!? Or are we seriously supposed to think you are only allowed to be a hooligan if you are bald! The fact remains that the English are among the best behaved football supporters so what you claim is nonsense.
 
Old 11-18-2017, 11:03 AM
 
Location: SE UK
7,810 posts, read 6,635,767 times
Reputation: 5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
It pisses me off seeing a worthless scrub team like England qualifying than Italy.

Hope they come back better than before.
Personally it makes me VERY happy, I hope the cheating, 'diving' sods don't re-surface for a while :-)
 
Old 11-18-2017, 12:34 PM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 81,834 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
What a load of rubbish, are we supposed to believe that a 'hooligan' is somehow a different breed of human!!? Or are we seriously supposed to think you are only allowed to be a hooligan if you are bald! The fact remains that the English are among the best behaved football supporters so what you claim is nonsense.
And who was talking about different breed ? Who was talking that you must be bald ? You don't have to be bald , its just that 90 percent of them are bald nad stocky . They are not gonna let someone skinny to join their squad , which is supposed beat the other hooligans group . If you wanna believe that when russians saw overweight grandpas , and skinny daddys with their wifes and children and they thought of them as hooligans then keep believing it . But either you are very naive or you think that russians are idiots .

English being one of the best behaved supportes ? That is one of the most ridiculous statements that I have ever heard . . I showed you examples of their disgusting behaviour and that those people were not hooligans but ordinary fans (which makes it even more apalling) , because as you said hooligans can't leave England during Euro . When they played germany in march they booed Germany's anthem and shouted provocative war slogans . I showed many examples of their scandalous behaviour , and you did not refer to them at all . These are those supposed one of the best behaving supporters in the world ? English people even booed some singer in Britian's got talent , just because he was from germany . They have no respect to their opponents and behave like monkeys . They are disgusting idiots .
They really must brainwash you hard in England .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 11-18-2017 at 01:44 PM..
 
Old 11-18-2017, 04:40 PM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 81,834 times
Reputation: 110
Notification to my last post . Obviously by writing , that these people are disgusting idiots , I meant english fans that behave in that way , not all english people .
 
Old 11-21-2017, 05:31 AM
 
Location: SE UK
7,810 posts, read 6,635,767 times
Reputation: 5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
And who was talking about different breed ? Who was talking that you must be bald ? You don't have to be bald , its just that 90 percent of them are bald nad stocky . They are not gonna let someone skinny to join their squad , which is supposed beat the other hooligans group . If you wanna believe that when russians saw overweight grandpas , and skinny daddys with their wifes and children and they thought of them as hooligans then keep believing it . But either you are very naive or you think that russians are idiots .

English being one of the best behaved supportes ? That is one of the most ridiculous statements that I have ever heard . . I showed you examples of their disgusting behaviour and that those people were not hooligans but ordinary fans (which makes it even more apalling) , because as you said hooligans can't leave England during Euro . When they played germany in march they booed Germany's anthem and shouted provocative war slogans . I showed many examples of their scandalous behaviour , and you did not refer to them at all . These are those supposed one of the best behaving supporters in the world ? English people even booed some singer in Britian's got talent , just because he was from germany . They have no respect to their opponents and behave like monkeys . They are disgusting idiots .
They really must brainwash you hard in England .
Join their 'squad'! What are you on about? How old are you? 12? Look anybody English who has a track record of trouble at ANY football match is BANNED from travelling when the national team plays, you have to be a member of the England supporters club to get tickets and you will not be a member if you are a troublemaker, this is NOT the case with 'other' European troublemakers. There is only problems with English fans when the English play abroad and that just about says it all don't you think? If you want trouble free football then come to the UK to watch a game, if you want blokes running around like 12 year olds thinking they are 'tough' because they group together and act like idiots then I suggest you go to football on the continent, and yes I do think that the Russian hooligans are IDIOTS, they seem to have a mentality of 12 year olds, its about time that Eastern Europeans joined the 21st Century, they are 30-40 years behind. As for being 'brainwashed' I base my observations on FACTS, the FACT is that the English league is played in front of packed stadiums full of men women and children of ALL races, with no fences to spoil the view, no police with dogs surrounding the pitch, no tear gas or water cannon, whereas most of European football is sparse crowds, fences, police, racism and grown men acting like kids. That is what I base my argument on.
 
Old 11-21-2017, 08:33 AM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 81,834 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Join their 'squad'! What are you on about? How old are you? 12? Look anybody English who has a track record of trouble at ANY football match is BANNED from travelling when the national team plays, you have to be a member of the England supporters club to get tickets and you will not be a member if you are a troublemaker, this is NOT the case with 'other' European troublemakers. There is only problems with English fans when the English play abroad and that just about says it all don't you think?
If you want trouble free football then come to the UK to watch a game, if you want blokes running around like 12 year olds thinking they are 'tough' because they group together and act like idiots then I suggest you go to football on the continent, and yes I do think that the Russian hooligans are IDIOTS, they seem to have a mentality of 12 year olds, its about time that Eastern Europeans joined the 21st Century, they are 30-40 years behind. As for being 'brainwashed' I base my observations on FACTS, the FACT is that the English league is played in front of packed stadiums full of men women and children of ALL races, with no fences to spoil the view, no police with dogs surrounding the pitch, no tear gas or water cannon, whereas most of European football is sparse crowds, fences, police, racism and grown men acting like kids. That is what I base my argument on.
I think you are actually 12 years old . What don't you understand , that every football team has their hooligan squad and they won't let every skinny kid in ? You were insisting that russians took english fans for hooligans as if they were retards (But after seeing normal english fans disgusting behaviour , who knows , maybe they did ). I showed you many examples od disgusting english behaviour of not even hooligans (because as you have said they can't go abroad) but normal people , even in stupid Britian's got talent , they can't behave but you seem to live in your fantasy world when english fans do respect their opponents . JUST BECAUSE ENGLISH DON'T BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER ANYMORE AT HOME DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY DONT DISRESPECT THEIR OPPONENTS BY BOOING ANTHEMS , STOMPING ON FLAGS , PROVOKING THEM .

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
There is only problems with English fans when the English play abroad and that just about says it all don't you think? As for being 'brainwashed' I base my observations on FACTS, the FACT
Yes I do think it says it all , that english don't have any respect for other countries , when they play them as I have showed you . Once again , these are the facts .



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyYuYPjUbzU


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR_BSt8N6vg

And many more . Those are supposed to be these kind , well behaving gentelmen ? I could not find even polish hooligans stomping on flags and those were normal english fans . That says it all .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 11-21-2017 at 09:04 AM..
 
Old 11-21-2017, 04:37 PM
 
Location: SE UK
7,810 posts, read 6,635,767 times
Reputation: 5320
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
I think you are actually 12 years old . What don't you understand , that every football team has their hooligan squad and they won't let every skinny kid in ? You were insisting that russians took english fans for hooligans as if they were retards (But after seeing normal english fans disgusting behaviour , who knows , maybe they did ). I showed you many examples od disgusting english behaviour of not even hooligans (because as you have said they can't go abroad) but normal people , even in stupid Britian's got talent , they can't behave but you seem to live in your fantasy world when english fans do respect their opponents . JUST BECAUSE ENGLISH DON'T BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER ANYMORE AT HOME DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY DONT DISRESPECT THEIR OPPONENTS BY BOOING ANTHEMS , STOMPING ON FLAGS , PROVOKING THEM .



Yes I do think it says it all , that english don't have any respect for other countries , when they play them as I have showed you . Once again , these are the facts .



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyYuYPjUbzU


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR_BSt8N6vg

And many more . Those are supposed to be these kind , well behaving gentelmen ? I could not find even polish hooligans stomping on flags and those were normal english fans . That says it all .
Come back to me when Polish football doesn't need to cage fans in. Also you cant tell a hooligan just because he is 'bald' or has a swastika tattoed on his forehead! P.S. I have just witness the Turks whistle there way through the whole 90 minutes of a game against Porto just because Porto had the bloody ball! I say again English football doesn't need fences to stop idiots getting to each other, English football doesn't have racist chants directed at black players or tw*ts giving Nazi salutes in the stands, and IF that kind of behaviour did arise you can bet that the perpetrator will be banned FOR LIFE and not patted on the back and told 'well done' as happened in Russia, the clubs don't run scared of the fans as happens in Italy. I don't claim that the English are impeccably behaved but your ascertion that they are the WORST is so far wide of the mark its ridiculous, you simply base your point of view on extremely out of date bad stereotypes. Come into the 21st Century my friend.
 
Old 11-21-2017, 05:31 PM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 81,834 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Come back to me when Polish football doesn't need to cage fans in. Also you cant tell a hooligan just because he is 'bald' or has a swastika tattoed on his forehead! P.S. I have just witness the Turks whistle there way through the whole 90 minutes of a game against Porto just because Porto had the bloody ball! I say again English football doesn't need fences to stop idiots getting to each other, English football doesn't have racist chants directed at black players or tw*ts giving Nazi salutes in the stands, and IF that kind of behaviour did arise you can bet that the perpetrator will be banned FOR LIFE and not patted on the back and told 'well done' as happened in Russia, the clubs don't run scared of the fans as happens in Italy. I don't claim that the English are impeccably behaved but your ascertion that they are the WORST is so far wide of the mark its ridiculous, you simply base your point of view on extremely out of date bad stereotypes. Come into the 21st Century my friend.
If there is only one bald , stocky person with swastika then not , but if there are 100 bald , stocky people with swastikas on their foreheads , grouped together and shouting provocative slogans just before the game , then yes you can tell , that they are most likely bunch of hooligans !

Honestly , I dont find whistling on the opposition during the game that offending , yes it is not nice and I would prefer it not to happen , but It is just a way of helping your team by distracting their opponent . This is not malicious . Whistling and booing on the national anthem is simply malicious though . And it is just not acceptable in any way . But turks also boo anthems and I don't root for them for the same reason .

I applaud English federation for how well they basically finished fighting in England . I could only wish Poland had done the same . Some time ago , fans of one of the team approached the players after they had come back to town after a game and they slaped most of them . This is disgraceful .

I have never said that english fans are the worst . I said many times that I respect that they do not brawl at home and there are serious punishments involved if they do . That is why I don't base my assumption on stereotypes .

But english fans notoriously boo anthems . They went to my country in march , and they booed the anthem , they shouted provocative war slogans , they stomped on my other country's flag . Please tell me , why should I like them or root for them ? And I actually did root for England when I was a kid . But booing someone's anthem or stomping on someone's flag is just the most offending thing that you could possibly do . This is malicious and you cannot excuse it . Why won't normal english fans start clapping when this happens , to drown it out ? I just can't understand it . If or when english people stop doing it , you can let me now , and I might root for them as I used to do . But as I have showed you they still do these things , and they are very rude , so I simply don't like them because of it . Just as I don't like many other nation's fans that behave in that way . But contrary to these nations , Englands's team is supposed to be one of the best in the world (Judging by how much it's players are worth . ) and should be expected to go very far in tournaments . So that is why I wrote that it is beautiful to watch them fail after they behave in that way . They boo your anthem , and you crush them
4-1 and you throw them out of the tournament and make them cry . That is just great .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 11-21-2017 at 05:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top