U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-22-2017, 01:41 AM
 
Location: SE UK
7,831 posts, read 6,648,463 times
Reputation: 5340

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
If there is only one bald , stocky person with swastika then not , but if there are 100 bald , stocky people with swastikas on their foreheads , grouped together and shouting provocative slogans just before the game , then yes you can tell , that they are most likely bunch of hooligans !

Honestly , I dont find whistling on the opposition during the game that offending , yes it is not nice and I would prefer it not to happen , but It is just a way of helping your team by distracting their opponent . This is not malicious . Whistling and booing on the national anthem is simply malicious though . And it is just not acceptable in any way . But turks also boo anthems and I don't root for them for the same reason .

I applaud English federation for how well they basically finished fighting in England . I could only wish Poland had done the same . Some time ago , fans of one of the team approached the players after they had come back to town after a game and they slaped most of them . This is disgraceful .

I have never said that english fans are the worst . I said many times that I respect that they do not brawl at home and there are serious punishments involved if they do . That is why I don't base my assumption on stereotypes .

But english fans notoriously boo anthems . They went to my country in march , and they booed the anthem , they shouted provocative war slogans , they stomped on my other country's flag . Please tell me , why should I like them or root for them ? And I actually did root for England when I was a kid . But booing someone's anthem or stomping on someone's flag is just the most offending thing that you could possibly do . This is malicious and you cannot excuse it . Why won't normal english fans start clapping when this happens , to drown it out ? I just can't understand it . If or when english people stop doing it , you can let me now , and I might root for them as I used to do . But as I have showed you they still do these things , and they are very rude , so I simply don't like them because of it . Just as I don't like many other nation's fans that behave in that way . But contrary to these nations , Englands's team is supposed to be one of the best in the world (Judging by how much it's players are worth . ) and should be expected to go very far in tournaments . So that is why I wrote that it is beautiful to watch them fail after they behave in that way . They boo your anthem , and you crush them
4-1 and you throw them out of the tournament and make them cry . That is just great .
You won't find 100 bald headed people with swastika's tattooed to their foreheads in English football, the English are 'generally' far less racist/fascist than our East European 'friends'. If you think only English 'fans' boo anthems then you are very much mistaken, and I can't tell the difference between you saying '4-1 and you throw them out of the tournament and make them cry' and English people saying 'one world cup and TWO world wars do dah' or whatever it is they say that seems to get you so red in the face (if you can't 'take it' then I suggest you don't try to 'give it'). Also as a footnote, there are two English national teams that are currently world cup holders, so despite what you may think the English are maybe not doing too badly for producing talent for kicking a round ball (pretty good with an oval one too).

 
Old 11-22-2017, 10:11 AM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 82,032 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
You won't find 100 bald headed people with swastika's tattooed to their foreheads in English football, the English are 'generally' far less racist/fascist than our East European 'friends'. If you think only English 'fans' boo anthems then you are very much mistaken, and I can't tell the difference between you saying '4-1 and you throw them out of the tournament and make them cry' and English people saying 'one world cup and TWO world wars do dah' or whatever it is they say that seems to get you so red in the face (if you can't 'take it' then I suggest you don't try to 'give it'). Also as a footnote, there are two English national teams that are currently world cup holders, so despite what you may think the English are maybe not doing too badly for producing talent for kicking a round ball (pretty good with an oval one too).
I don't think only english boo the anthems ( I told you already that turks and italians also do it ) but even in case of Italy and Poland , when fans started booing german anthem , majority of the fans , started clapping to drown it out . This is not a case with England .

And you honestly can't tell the difference between these two things ? I mean after some people boo your anthem , you surely would be happy to humiliate them on the pitch afterwards . That is where it should be done . Not on stadium seats but on the pitch . If english people had not booed the anthem , then I would not feel that that great satisfaction . There is nothing comparable between this and pointless bringing war into football . War has nothing to do with football . If in some football topic with english fans I would say , we have better roads , we have better teeth than you , we have higher GDP per capita than you , even though we have been putting billions of marks and euros into former DDR . You see ? That is comparable , and I don't do it . So how am I trying to give it ? I am just happy that my team crushed the people's that booed my anthem team . Thats it . It is normal .

Why don't you read with understanding what I wrote ? England has always produced good talent and that is why their achievements are so terrbile for a team with so much talent .

Look for this comparision to show you a good example . England's best generation ever , with world class players at every position managed to not qualify for european championships . Germany , while having the absolute worst period in its history of football managed to get to the world cup final . That is how you can see the difference between great team and underachieving team . England should have had few cups by now , but they never even get to the medal stages in world cups . How many times did they even got to the medal stages besides winning the cup ? It is quite pathetic for a team with so much talent .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 11-22-2017 at 10:34 AM..
 
Old 11-22-2017, 02:15 PM
 
Location: SE UK
7,831 posts, read 6,648,463 times
Reputation: 5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
I don't think only english boo the anthems ( I told you already that turks and italians also do it ) but even in case of Italy and Poland , when fans started booing german anthem , majority of the fans , started clapping to drown it out . This is not a case with England .

And you honestly can't tell the difference between these two things ? I mean after some people boo your anthem , you surely would be happy to humiliate them on the pitch afterwards . That is where it should be done . Not on stadium seats but on the pitch . If english people had not booed the anthem , then I would not feel that that great satisfaction . There is nothing comparable between this and pointless bringing war into football . War has nothing to do with football . If in some football topic with english fans I would say , we have better roads , we have better teeth than you , we have higher GDP per capita than you , even though we have been putting billions of marks and euros into former DDR . You see ? That is comparable , and I don't do it . So how am I trying to give it ? I am just happy that my team crushed the people's that booed my anthem team . Thats it . It is normal .

Why don't you read with understanding what I wrote ? England has always produced good talent and that is why their achievements are so terrbile for a team with so much talent .

Look for this comparision to show you a good example . England's best generation ever , with world class players at every position managed to not qualify for european championships . Germany , while having the absolute worst period in its history of football managed to get to the world cup final . That is how you can see the difference between great team and underachieving team . England should have had few cups by now , but they never even get to the medal stages in world cups . How many times did they even got to the medal stages besides winning the cup ? It is quite pathetic for a team with so much talent .
Or you could look at this comparison:- The English compete at a top level at ALL sports, they don't just concentrate on one, the English have to be competitive with a rugby ball or a cricket ball as well as with a round ball, they also have to try and remain as Europe's highest medal winners at Olympic games, that's a lot of sports to cover. I believe the English also somewhat over achieve at winning wars, the Germans on the other hand? Apart from football I don't think they do anything very well (and as for their losing record when it comes to wars, less said the better I think). Just take a look at this following story from todays newspapers:-


Liverpool will probe claims that fans were mistreated | Daily Mail Online


This will give you just a small example of what happens to English football supporters EVERY TIME they travel abroad, I have a good friend that has experienced it himself in France and Belgium, including being tear gassed just for celebrating a goal (the French police first denied it and then said they tear gassed them 'by accident')! Now here is something for you, if the English are attacked they WILL fight back (just like anybody else would), your granddad might be able to tell you that. The fact that football IN England is trouble free is proof of who it is exactly that causes the trouble. As for your comment about 'teeth'? Do you have proof about that? No, I didn't think so, you wouldn't even have football (or most of the worlds top sports) if it wasn't for the British.
 
Old 11-22-2017, 03:49 PM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 82,032 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Or you could look at this comparison:- The English compete at a top level at ALL sports, they don't just concentrate on one, the English have to be competitive with a rugby ball or a cricket ball as well as with a round ball, they also have to try and remain as Europe's highest medal winners at Olympic games, that's a lot of sports to cover. I believe the English also somewhat over achieve at winning wars, the Germans on the other hand? Apart from football I don't think they do anything very well (and as for their losing record when it comes to wars, less said the better I think). Just take a look at this following story from todays newspapers:-
All sports ? I have never seen them playing basketball , volleyball , handball . I think that they do not compete in all sports . Brittish winning wars ? After each world war british were worse country then they were before those wars . How is that winning a war ? They were on the winning side , thats it , they did not win world war 2 . USA and USSR won world war 2 . They became superpowers . Britian lost its superpower status .

Germans made the warfare into what it is today . They lost because they had irresponsible politicians . They did not have any strong allies . Some of their allies were even liabilities . Britian had USSR and USA on its side
and french especially during the first world war . Its a damn shame for them and evidence of german army superiority , that Germany stayed in both of these war for so long , and came so close to winning first war . Switch Britian and Germany , and you would see how fast Britian would have fallen .
German commanders from Friedrich the great , through clausewitz , von Moltke to Rommel , von Manstein , Guderian are considered to be geniuses . Who knows any british commanders ? German commanders are well known throughout the world . Britian only won because of its allies . They did not contribute that much . Churchil did not get a say in anything . It was all Stalin and Roosevelt . Britian was basically a pawn , while Germany was a player . Had Germany won the war , it would have decided about the shape of the world . I only wish Britian had anything to say . That would be much better for the world than Roosevelt who adored Stalin . That Germany is bad at warfare would be like saying that Napoleon was bad at warfare , because he ulimately lost . Look at the bigger picture . How Germany was outnumbered at both wars , and at how big disadvantage they were when it came to production . Go ask any impartial person , which army was better in both world wars , german or british . In every poll on various history or military forums , you will see that german army was the best . No doubts about it .

Apart from Football they don't do anything very well ? Are you kidding me . Just like with football , Britian invented modern industry and now suck at it , at least compared to Germany . Whatever industry , whether , pharmaceutical , car industry , beverage industry , technology , electronic industry , chemicals , trains , clothing , Germans do better than British . You got better sense of humour though , I will give you that . I just saw an example of that . You can't seriously believe it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post

Liverpool will probe claims that fans were mistreated | Daily Mail Online


This will give you just a small example of what happens to English football supporters EVERY TIME they travel abroad, I have a good friend that has experienced it himself in France and Belgium, including being tear gassed just for celebrating a goal (the French police first denied it and then said they tear gassed them 'by accident')! Now here is something for you, if the English are attacked they WILL fight back (just like anybody else would), your granddad might be able to tell you that. The fact that football IN England is trouble free is proof of who it is exactly that causes the trouble. As for your comment about 'teeth'? Do you have proof about that? No, I didn't think so, you wouldn't even have football (or most of the worlds top sports) if it wasn't for the British.
What most top sports ? cricket and rugby ? How many countries do play them ? 10 ? What comment about teeth ? I don't think that all british have a bad teeth , I just used it as an example of retarded argument that I could use when speaking about football with english (Because there is stereotype of english bad teeth and It matters as much as winning wars when talking about football ) . My granddad fought on the east front . You know , where the big boys were fighting . West front was kindergarten compared to it . Later he also fought on the west front and remembered british as good soldiers .

I gave you many examples of english provocative behaviour such as stomping on flags and booing anthems ? What is it , if not looking for trouble ? What is it , if not starting something ? I think it is time to finish this topic because you clearly can't even imagine that english could ever do something wrong , even when the evidences of it are right in front of your eyes .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 11-22-2017 at 04:52 PM..
 
Old 11-23-2017, 03:15 AM
 
Location: SE UK
7,831 posts, read 6,648,463 times
Reputation: 5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
All sports ? I have never seen them playing basketball , volleyball , handball . I think that they do not compete in all sports . Brittish winning wars ? After each world war british were worse country then they were before those wars . How is that winning a war ? They were on the winning side , thats it , they did not win world war 2 . USA and USSR won world war 2 . They became superpowers . Britian lost its superpower status .

Germans made the warfare into what it is today . They lost because they had irresponsible politicians . They did not have any strong allies . Some of their allies were even liabilities . Britian had USSR and USA on its side
and french especially during the first world war . Its a damn shame for them and evidence of german army superiority , that Germany stayed in both of these war for so long , and came so close to winning first war . Switch Britian and Germany , and you would see how fast Britian would have fallen .
German commanders from Friedrich the great , through clausewitz , von Moltke to Rommel , von Manstein , Guderian are considered to be geniuses . Who knows any british commanders ? German commanders are well known throughout the world . Britian only won because of its allies . They did not contribute that much . Churchil did not get a say in anything . It was all Stalin and Roosevelt . Britian was basically a pawn , while Germany was a player . Had Germany won the war , it would have decided about the shape of the world . I only wish Britian had anything to say . That would be much better for the world than Roosevelt who adored Stalin . That Germany is bad at warfare would be like saying that Napoleon was bad at warfare , because he ulimately lost . Look at the bigger picture . How Germany was outnumbered at both wars , and at how big disadvantage they were when it came to production . Go ask any impartial person , which army was better in both world wars , german or british . In every poll on various history or military forums , you will see that german army was the best . No doubts about it .

Apart from Football they don't do anything very well ? Are you kidding me . Just like with football , Britian invented modern industry and now suck at it , at least compared to Germany . Whatever industry , whether , pharmaceutical , car industry , beverage industry , technology , electronic industry , chemicals , trains , clothing , Germans do better than British . You got better sense of humour though , I will give you that . I just saw an example of that . You can't seriously believe it .



What most top sports ? cricket and rugby ? How many countries do play them ? 10 ? What comment about teeth ? I don't think that all british have a bad teeth , I just used it as an example of retarded argument that I could use when speaking about football with english (Because there is stereotype of english bad teeth and It matters as much as winning wars when talking about football ) . My granddad fought on the east front . You know , where the big boys were fighting . West front was kindergarten compared to it . Later he also fought on the west front and remembered british as good soldiers .

I gave you many examples of english provocative behaviour such as stomping on flags and booing anthems ? What is it , if not looking for trouble ? What is it , if not starting something ? I think it is time to finish this topic because you clearly can't even imagine that english could ever do something wrong , even when the evidences of it are right in front of your eyes .
You can't seriously be trying to say that Germany won the war lol, I think your record reads played 3 - won 0 - drawn 0 - lost 3 :-D, meanwhile the British had the biggest Empire that has EVER existed, they must have been 'pretty' good at the war thing no? Of course you are right about modern industry, you can thank us for that, you can also thank us for getting rid of Napolean for you and the rest of Europe can thank us for getting rid of evil German tyranny not once but TWICE! You complain the English are evil because a handful 'boo an anthem' whereas your countrymen murdered MILLIONS of innocent people and yet you still have the cheek to try and take the moral high ground! You can thank us for giving you the popular culture you crave, the sports you play, the music you listen to the films and TV you watch, you are even speaking to me in the British language lol. Your comment about rugby and cricket is funny, the rugby World Cup was the best attended sporting event EVER, how is the handball world cup going (I don't even know what handball is lol)
 
Old 11-23-2017, 09:36 AM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 82,032 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
You can't seriously be trying to say that Germany won the war lol, I think your record reads played 3 - won 0 - drawn 0 - lost 3 :-D, meanwhile the British had the biggest Empire that has EVER existed, they must have been 'pretty' good at the war thing no? Of course you are right about modern industry, you can thank us for that, you can also thank us for getting rid of Napolean for you and the rest of Europe can thank us for getting rid of evil German tyranny not once but TWICE! You complain the English are evil because a handful 'boo an anthem' whereas your countrymen murdered MILLIONS of innocent people and yet you still have the cheek to try and take the moral high ground! You can thank us for giving you the popular culture you crave, the sports you play, the music you listen to the films and TV you watch, you are even speaking to me in the British language lol. Your comment about rugby and cricket is funny, the rugby World Cup was the best attended sporting event EVER, how is the handball world cup going (I don't even know what handball is lol)

You are brainwashed to the core .

I have never said that Germany won a war . You just said it . I just said that Germans were much better at war than british .
These were a world wars , where all empires , powerul countries were against Germany . This was not Great Britian vs Germany war .

British were not bad at war . They were just worse than Germans . And everyone who is into the subject will confirm it to you . And what does big empire have to do with being good at war ? As if fighting zulus , aborigens was some proof of being good at war . English just had just smart politicians that were able to use local divisions between indians for example . British just had smarter politicians , they had far worse military than germans . Just Remember how surprised you were in France and how quickly you were running home ? So quickly that you left all of your guns and tanks in Dunkirk , while the french that you joke about now were doing fighting , so you could run. Remember Singapore ? What was that ? Outnumbering japanese and shamefuly surrender anyway . Britian was no threat to Germany without USSR and USA support .

Why would I thank you for modern industry ? If not you , then someone else would have "invented" it anyway . You got some twisted way of thinking . Do all other nations have to thank us for computers , for cars , for the fact that they can read books and newspapers (we invented printing ) for X-Rays , for morphine . Should all armies thank us for sumbachine guns ? For ballistic missiles ? For metal detectors and many more things , that I don't have a time to write down . Germans have invented quite a lot .

I have never said that english are evil , but definitely not just handful of them boo anthems but most , or at least most accept it , because they don't start clapping to drown it out like in case of other nations . You once again did not read with understanding what I wrote .

I can't believe that you took whole credit for taking out Napoleon . You would have done nothing without Russia and Prussia . Absolutely nothing . Go educate yourself .

You call german empire (second reich) tyranny ? It was no more tyranny than your empire . I see they brainwash you hard in England . You think that you saved Europe from Germany in the world war 2 ? LOL . Your contribution was minimal . Its pathetic that you british act as if you made some difference . Poland also was on the winning side of allies , you won't hear them say that they won that war . You british were just on the winning side . You did not win anything . USSR and USA won a war and finished german and japanese tyranies .

YOU WANNA TELL ME OF MORAL GROUND WHEN YOU BRITISH YOURSELFS STARVED TO DEATH MILLIONS OF INDIANS , AT THE SAME TIME WHEN MILLIONS OF JEWS WERE BEING KILLED IN EUROPE . WHEN YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR EMPIRE WERE BRINGING BLOOD TO THE OTHER NATIONS , WHEN YOU WERE BURNING ALIVE KIDS AND WOMEN IN DRESDEN ? WHEN YOU WERE CLOSING IN CONCENTRATIONS CAMPS (WHICH YOU YOURSELF INVENTED ) WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND LETTING THEM DIE FROM DISEASES JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED BY BOERS . YOU ARE REALLY SHAMEFUL AND ENTITLED , THINKING THAT YOUR EMPIRE HAS NO BLOOD ON ITS HANDS . LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE YOU START LOOKING AT MINE . COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL CENTRAL EUROPE HAVE YOU AS TRAITORS , AND THINK THAT YOU SOLD THEM TO MURDEROUS REGIME OF STALIN . YEAH GREAT ROLE MODEL . TO BEAT ONE BLOODY REGIME ALIGNS WITH THE OTHER BLOODY REGIME . OF COURSE YOU MEANT NOTHING WITHOUT USSR , SO I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR ALIGINING WITH IT , BUT DON'T ACT AS IF YOU WERE SOME HEROES .

Your comment about rugby and handball is funny , you are funny . You told me that you played all of the sports and I proved you wrong . Rugby is definitely less popular in Europe than handball . So why don't you also play handball ? Most Europe plays volleyball and handball . Most Europe does not play rugby . How is handball supposed to have better attendance (not saying that it would have ) if its played in a sports hall ? NFL also has high attendace and who watches it around the world compared to football ? , It means nothing . Anyway how are rugby viewing ratings around the world compared to football ? How many countries play rugby on serious note ? 10 ? lol . Football is played around whole world . There is only one top sport and its football . The one that matters the most . So you invented only one top game and now you suck at it and it means nothing because similar games with ball were played since like forever . If not you then someone else would have invented something similar . Anyway I told you before why such way of thinking is retarted .

I knew that football discussion would come to the war subject . You english always bring everything into the war when you luck arguments . This is soccer forum , so talk about soccer , not war , not rugby , not about every stupid excuses that will come to your mind . I proved to you that english also provoke, and behave shamefully and you can't handle it and start another topics , which are not related to the soccer topic .

We should just finish this discussion .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 11-23-2017 at 10:54 AM..
 
Old 11-23-2017, 12:44 PM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 82,032 times
Reputation: 110
And when did I try to take moral high ground ? Stop thinking in such categories . I just don't like english fans because they boo anthems , shout provocative slogans , and stomps on other nations flags . I am sure that if german fans notoriously booed your anthem , you would not like them either . Thats it .
 
Old 11-24-2017, 03:00 AM
 
Location: SE UK
7,831 posts, read 6,648,463 times
Reputation: 5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
You are brainwashed to the core .

I have never said that Germany won a war . You just said it . I just said that Germans were much better at war than british .
These were a world wars , where all empires , powerul countries were against Germany . This was not Great Britian vs Germany war .

British were not bad at war . They were just worse than Germans . And everyone who is into the subject will confirm it to you . And what does big empire have to do with being good at war ? As if fighting zulus , aborigens was some proof of being good at war . English just had just smart politicians that were able to use local divisions between indians for example . British just had smarter politicians , they had far worse military than germans . Just Remember how surprised you were in France and how quickly you were running home ? So quickly that you left all of your guns and tanks in Dunkirk , while the french that you joke about now were doing fighting , so you could run. Remember Singapore ? What was that ? Outnumbering japanese and shamefuly surrender anyway . Britian was no threat to Germany without USSR and USA support .

Why would I thank you for modern industry ? If not you , then someone else would have "invented" it anyway . You got some twisted way of thinking . Do all other nations have to thank us for computers , for cars , for the fact that they can read books and newspapers (we invented printing ) for X-Rays , for morphine . Should all armies thank us for sumbachine guns ? For ballistic missiles ? For metal detectors and many more things , that I don't have a time to write down . Germans have invented quite a lot .

I have never said that english are evil , but definitely not just handful of them boo anthems but most , or at least most accept it , because they don't start clapping to drown it out like in case of other nations . You once again did not read with understanding what I wrote .

I can't believe that you took whole credit for taking out Napoleon . You would have done nothing without Russia and Prussia . Absolutely nothing . Go educate yourself .

You call german empire (second reich) tyranny ? It was no more tyranny than your empire . I see they brainwash you hard in England . You think that you saved Europe from Germany in the world war 2 ? LOL . Your contribution was minimal . Its pathetic that you british act as if you made some difference . Poland also was on the winning side of allies , you won't hear them say that they won that war . You british were just on the winning side . You did not win anything . USSR and USA won a war and finished german and japanese tyranies .

YOU WANNA TELL ME OF MORAL GROUND WHEN YOU BRITISH YOURSELFS STARVED TO DEATH MILLIONS OF INDIANS , AT THE SAME TIME WHEN MILLIONS OF JEWS WERE BEING KILLED IN EUROPE . WHEN YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR EMPIRE WERE BRINGING BLOOD TO THE OTHER NATIONS , WHEN YOU WERE BURNING ALIVE KIDS AND WOMEN IN DRESDEN ? WHEN YOU WERE CLOSING IN CONCENTRATIONS CAMPS (WHICH YOU YOURSELF INVENTED ) WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND LETTING THEM DIE FROM DISEASES JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED BY BOERS . YOU ARE REALLY SHAMEFUL AND ENTITLED , THINKING THAT YOUR EMPIRE HAS NO BLOOD ON ITS HANDS . LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY BEFORE YOU START LOOKING AT MINE . COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL CENTRAL EUROPE HAVE YOU AS TRAITORS , AND THINK THAT YOU SOLD THEM TO MURDEROUS REGIME OF STALIN . YEAH GREAT ROLE MODEL . TO BEAT ONE BLOODY REGIME ALIGNS WITH THE OTHER BLOODY REGIME . OF COURSE YOU MEANT NOTHING WITHOUT USSR , SO I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR ALIGINING WITH IT , BUT DON'T ACT AS IF YOU WERE SOME HEROES .

Your comment about rugby and handball is funny , you are funny . You told me that you played all of the sports and I proved you wrong . Rugby is definitely less popular in Europe than handball . So why don't you also play handball ? Most Europe plays volleyball and handball . Most Europe does not play rugby . How is handball supposed to have better attendance (not saying that it would have ) if its played in a sports hall ? NFL also has high attendace and who watches it around the world compared to football ? , It means nothing . Anyway how are rugby viewing ratings around the world compared to football ? How many countries play rugby on serious note ? 10 ? lol . Football is played around whole world . There is only one top sport and its football . The one that matters the most . So you invented only one top game and now you suck at it and it means nothing because similar games with ball were played since like forever . If not you then someone else would have invented something similar . Anyway I told you before why such way of thinking is retarted .

I knew that football discussion would come to the war subject . You english always bring everything into the war when you luck arguments . This is soccer forum , so talk about soccer , not war , not rugby , not about every stupid excuses that will come to your mind . I proved to you that english also provoke, and behave shamefully and you can't handle it and start another topics , which are not related to the soccer topic .

We should just finish this discussion .

Better at war than the British? Your record is played 2 won 0 drawn 0 lost 2; our record is played 3 won 3 drawn 0 lost 0 that is a simple fact, after smashing the Spanish Amarda and then destroying Napoleans fleet the British went on to have an Empire that encompassed 1/4 of the WHOLE WORLD, Hitler couldn't even hang on to France! As for Rugby it is a GLOBAL game, in Europe alone it is big in England, France, Italy, Romania, Scotland and Ireland (and that's just Europe), I don't think ze Germans have the b*lls for it. Of course Australia, South Africa, Argentina and the worlds most dominant sports team the All Blacks are the power houses in the Southern Hemisphere. 200'000 people watched a Rugby Union game between Australia and New Zealand how many people turn up for these 'handball' games you mutter on about? Also don't forget there is another British sport called 'football' or 'soccer' if you like, this is just one other sport given to the world by the British (along with tennis or golf to name just a couple of others). So lets re-cap us 'evil' British you complained about are actually among the 'best' behaved supporters, us British gave you the sports you play, the music you listen to and the films you watch (ie your popular culture), us British saved Europe from Spanish, French and German tyranny (German tyranny TWICE), went on to own 1/4 of the whole world, oh and you are speaking in the English language to have this discussion. Perhaps you should go to the German language equivalent of City Data to see what the world thinks on there? P.S. the British invented the computer (Charles Babbage). :-D

Last edited by easthome; 11-24-2017 at 03:12 AM..
 
Old 11-24-2017, 09:28 AM
 
Location: Preussen
218 posts, read 82,032 times
Reputation: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Better at war than the British? Your record is played 2 won 0 drawn 0 lost 2; our record is played 3 won 3 drawn 0 lost 0 that is a simple fact, after smashing the Spanish Amarda and then destroying Napoleans fleet the British went on to have an Empire that encompassed 1/4 of the WHOLE WORLD, Hitler couldn't even hang on to France!
And once again these were world wars . These were not Great Britian vs Germany wars , so it does not say anything . All empires of the world against germany . You did not contribute much , so it is laughable that you claim credit for world war 2 . Go ask on any history or military forum which army was better british or german . If you played together with USA an Russia against Germany on the pitch , you also would throw them out of the world cup . But on the world cup you have to play alone . See the difference ? You british can only hide behind bigger boys . You were embarrased in France and Singapore when without american help or soviet help . And stop comparing fighting zulus and aborigens to fighting good , well armed empires . You british could only dream about conqering France the strongest army at the time . German army wass class above british army . Operation Market Garden rings a bell ? And you compare that army to Wehrmacht ? The most powerful force that world has ever seen LOL .

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
As for Rugby it is a GLOBAL game, in Europe alone it is big in England, France, Italy, Romania, Scotland and Ireland (and that's just Europe), I don't think ze Germans have the b*lls for it. Of course Australia, South Africa, Argentina and the worlds most dominant sports team the All Blacks are the power houses in the Southern Hemisphere. 200'000 people watched a Rugby Union game between Australia and New Zealand how many people turn up for these 'handball' games you mutter on about? Also don't forget there is another British sport called 'football' or 'soccer' if you like, this is just one other sport given to the world by the British (along with tennis or golf to name just a couple of others). So lets re-cap us 'evil' British you complained about are actually among the 'best' behaved supporters, us British gave you the sports you play, the music you listen to and the films you watch (ie your popular culture), us British saved Europe from Spanish, French and German tyranny (German tyranny TWICE), went on to own 1/4 of the whole world, oh and you are speaking in the English language to have this discussion. Perhaps you should go to the German language equivalent of City Data to see what the world thinks on there? P.S. the British invented the computer (Charles Babbage). :-D
Stop changing subject . I did not say that handball is bigger worldwide (Although there are more countries where handball and volleyball are more popular than rugby , then there are countries where rugby is more popular than handball and volleyball , but it really does not matter because none of these sports is a top worldwide sport ) . YOU SAID THAT YOU PLAY ALL OF THE SPORTS ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL . I PROVED YOU WRONG . YOU DON'T PLAY HANDBALL , VOLLEYBALL , BASKETBALL , ICE HOCKEY ON HIGHEST LEVEL . SO YOU CHANGED A SUBJECT . SO WHERE ARE THOSE ALL SPORTS ? STOP SAYING THAT I SAID THAT BRITISH ARE EVIL . I HAVE NEVER SAID IT . I SAID THAT I DON'T LIKE THEIR FANS . THEY ARE NOT BEST BEHAVED SUPPORTERS IN THE WORLD . THE BEST SUPPORTERS DO NOT STOMP ON FLAGS AND DO NOT BOOT OTHER TEAMS ANTHEMS TO PROVOKE THEIR OPPONENTS . DO I HAVE TO ONCE AGAIN POST THOSE LINKS HERE ? ARE YOU BLIND ?

Well according to you everyone was tyrant except for you . Irish and indians and aborigens do not agree with it . Maybe look at yourself first . And you did not save a world from german tyranny . I alredy told you why you were not the only one to beat Napoleon , you obviously live in your fantasy world .

As for rugby . France is good example . Volleyball and handball are more popular than rugby there and these teams are more succesful in France . England , Scotland , Wales is just one country . New Zealand , Australia , South Africa (Football much more popular there) and what else ? Nothing ? Rugby is not popular in Italy . Just because they have a team does not mean much . It's hardly anywhere close to football there . It is nothing compared to football in Romania . Football is the only top sport . Compare rugby viewerships to football and you'll see the difference between top sport and just one of many sports . Of course there are gonna be many people on stadium in New Zealand or Australia . Its a top sport there , but only there and maybe in Wales . This is not what you can call a top sport .

You english talking about having balls ? WHEN YOU BOOED RUSSIAN ANTHEM AND ACTED AS IF YOU WERE SO TOUGH AND THEN RAN AWAY LIKE A COWARDS WHEN THEY RAN AT YOU , YOU SURELY DO NOT HAVE ANY BALLS . So do not even bring such subject .

The fact that I speak english language to have this discussion is thanks to USA . Pop culture in europe in in 99 percents from USA . When britian was an empire , french was international language . And if you claim that It is still thanks to you , then I will say that english is basically just a low german dialect . If you had not have your ass beaten by french normans , then english would be almost the same as german language . So your english language is basically half french language . So many words come from french . lol .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nd_discoveries

Here you have german discoveries and inventions . According to you , you should thank us for it . lol Konrad Zuse invented world's first programmable computer .

And do not even talk to me about your music . Beethoven , Schuman , Brahms and many others .

You are really insecure person . From topic about football , and comment about me not liking english fans you made some topic about everything else just not football . This is getting ridiculous . All of this really does not matter in topic about football . We should finish this conversation .

Last edited by WestPreussen; 11-24-2017 at 09:49 AM..
 
Old 11-25-2017, 06:17 AM
 
Location: SE UK
7,831 posts, read 6,648,463 times
Reputation: 5340
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPreussen View Post
And once again these were world wars . These were not Great Britian vs Germany wars , so it does not say anything . All empires of the world against germany . You did not contribute much , so it is laughable that you claim credit for world war 2 . Go ask on any history or military forum which army was better british or german . If you played together with USA an Russia against Germany on the pitch , you also would throw them out of the world cup . But on the world cup you have to play alone . See the difference ? You british can only hide behind bigger boys . You were embarrased in France and Singapore when without american help or soviet help . And stop comparing fighting zulus and aborigens to fighting good , well armed empires . You british could only dream about conqering France the strongest army at the time . German army wass class above british army . Operation Market Garden rings a bell ? And you compare that army to Wehrmacht ? The most powerful force that world has ever seen LOL .



Stop changing subject . I did not say that handball is bigger worldwide (Although there are more countries where handball and volleyball are more popular than rugby , then there are countries where rugby is more popular than handball and volleyball , but it really does not matter because none of these sports is a top worldwide sport ) . YOU SAID THAT YOU PLAY ALL OF THE SPORTS ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL . I PROVED YOU WRONG . YOU DON'T PLAY HANDBALL , VOLLEYBALL , BASKETBALL , ICE HOCKEY ON HIGHEST LEVEL . SO YOU CHANGED A SUBJECT . SO WHERE ARE THOSE ALL SPORTS ? STOP SAYING THAT I SAID THAT BRITISH ARE EVIL . I HAVE NEVER SAID IT . I SAID THAT I DON'T LIKE THEIR FANS . THEY ARE NOT BEST BEHAVED SUPPORTERS IN THE WORLD . THE BEST SUPPORTERS DO NOT STOMP ON FLAGS AND DO NOT BOOT OTHER TEAMS ANTHEMS TO PROVOKE THEIR OPPONENTS . DO I HAVE TO ONCE AGAIN POST THOSE LINKS HERE ? ARE YOU BLIND ?

Well according to you everyone was tyrant except for you . Irish and indians and aborigens do not agree with it . Maybe look at yourself first . And you did not save a world from german tyranny . I alredy told you why you were not the only one to beat Napoleon , you obviously live in your fantasy world .

As for rugby . France is good example . Volleyball and handball are more popular than rugby there and these teams are more succesful in France . England , Scotland , Wales is just one country . New Zealand , Australia , South Africa (Football much more popular there) and what else ? Nothing ? Rugby is not popular in Italy . Just because they have a team does not mean much . It's hardly anywhere close to football there . It is nothing compared to football in Romania . Football is the only top sport . Compare rugby viewerships to football and you'll see the difference between top sport and just one of many sports . Of course there are gonna be many people on stadium in New Zealand or Australia . Its a top sport there , but only there and maybe in Wales . This is not what you can call a top sport .

You english talking about having balls ? WHEN YOU BOOED RUSSIAN ANTHEM AND ACTED AS IF YOU WERE SO TOUGH AND THEN RAN AWAY LIKE A COWARDS WHEN THEY RAN AT YOU , YOU SURELY DO NOT HAVE ANY BALLS . So do not even bring such subject .

The fact that I speak english language to have this discussion is thanks to USA . Pop culture in europe in in 99 percents from USA . When britian was an empire , french was international language . And if you claim that It is still thanks to you , then I will say that english is basically just a low german dialect . If you had not have your ass beaten by french normans , then english would be almost the same as german language . So your english language is basically half french language . So many words come from french . lol .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nd_discoveries

Here you have german discoveries and inventions . According to you , you should thank us for it . lol Konrad Zuse invented world's first programmable computer .

And do not even talk to me about your music . Beethoven , Schuman , Brahms and many others .

You are really insecure person . From topic about football , and comment about me not liking english fans you made some topic about everything else just not football . This is getting ridiculous . All of this really does not matter in topic about football . We should finish this conversation .
How can we have 'hidden behind the big boys' when we owned 1/4 of the world? Volleyball bigger than Rugby in France? They get 80'000 people watching Rugby, how many watch 'handball' or 'volleyball' there (or anywhere for that matter!), you keep mentioning football but seem to conveniently forget that football is British, it is just one of many of our gifts to the world, Beethoven, Schuman (never heard of him) Brahms lol, have you contributed anything (apart from world wars) within the last 100 years? You know since Germany was invented? lol As for 'pop' culture perhaps you should take a look at this:-


https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...orldwide-sales


British artists were responsible for 1 in 7 albums sold worldwide in 2014


From the Beatles or the Stones, through Bowie, Genesis or Pink Floyd to Adele, Amy Winehouse or Ed Sheeran even the US can't compete with the amount of world famous musicians from the UK (I could EASILY list 50 or more for you if you want me to), Germany? How big would your list be lol.


So the worlds most popular sports, the worlds most popular musicians, the worlds largest Empire, the worlds language, the industrial revolution, computers and hell even the world wide web ALL from Britain perhaps your nonsense about British fans is because of the chip on your shoulder? Before you answer remember you wouldn't even be able to respond if we hadn't given you the language to respond in and the world wide web for you to respond on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top