U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-21-2009, 12:53 PM
 
Location: Atlanta
352 posts, read 475,005 times
Reputation: 88

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Awwwww, look, a bandwagoner! How cute!


No bandwagoning...and I wouldnt be cheering for them in the world cup. They would just be the team I support in this region
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-22-2009, 12:29 PM
 
Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
1,071 posts, read 1,832,009 times
Reputation: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookieboy View Post
Nice to see the Mexican "fans" showering Landon with cups and bottles while trying to take that last corner kick. Truely a class act. Way to go Mexico. What a bunch of idiots.
I didn't know what was in the cups until today

NorthJersey.com: No excuse for vile spectators
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2009, 07:56 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin's great north woods
1,238 posts, read 1,960,215 times
Reputation: 1185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcian View Post
I didn't know what was in the cups until today

NorthJersey.com: No excuse for vile spectators

Oh yeah, this has been happening for some time. FIFA needs to step up and have them play in an empty stadium a few times and maybe a few of these animals might get the memo that it's not acceptable to "go to the bathroom" on another human being.
Support you colors, your team. Be passionate about your support, but for god sake, don't act like some barnyard animal.

Still waiting travelling fella...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2009, 06:23 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
352 posts, read 475,005 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookieboy View Post
Oh yeah, this has been happening for some time. FIFA needs to step up and have them play in an empty stadium a few times and maybe a few of these animals might get the memo that it's not acceptable to "go to the bathroom" on another human being.
Support you colors, your team. Be passionate about your support, but for god sake, don't act like some barnyard animal.

Still waiting travelling fella...
The memo needs to be sent to that american Landon Donovan too..Peeing on the mexican training field like he was some barnyard animal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2009, 09:11 AM
 
Location: Fishers, IN
6,495 posts, read 10,795,852 times
Reputation: 4060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuba View Post
The memo needs to be sent to that american Landon Donovan too..Peeing on the mexican training field like he was some barnyard animal
The Mexicans wouldn't allow him to use the stadium facilities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2009, 09:51 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
352 posts, read 475,005 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
The Mexicans wouldn't allow him to use the stadium facilities.

Weak exscuse. Im sure there are restooms in many different places around there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-23-2009, 11:25 AM
 
Location: Fishers, IN
6,495 posts, read 10,795,852 times
Reputation: 4060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuba View Post
Weak exscuse. Im sure there are restooms in many different places around there.
Where do you expect him to go? Leave the stadium and find the nearest Valero station? Are you seriously that dense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2009, 08:04 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
352 posts, read 475,005 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
Where do you expect him to go? Leave the stadium and find the nearest Valero station? Are you seriously that dense?
Hes in one of the largest cities in mexico...If he wanted too he could have easily found a place near the field.

Me thinks he wanted to show his lack of respect for their rivals mexico by peeing on the field
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2009, 08:31 AM
 
Location: Fishers, IN
6,495 posts, read 10,795,852 times
Reputation: 4060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuba View Post
If he wanted too he could have easily found a place near the field.
He did. He urinated right next to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2009, 08:41 AM
 
Location: Atlanta
352 posts, read 475,005 times
Reputation: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
He did. He urinated right next to it.
I was saying he could have found a restroom facility
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Soccer
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top