Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2011, 07:12 PM

30 posts, read 132,181 times

Advertisements

Can someone tell me who the BEST family-law attorney in Florence, SC? It has to be someone aggressive and highly effective!!! Please, help!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2011, 08:36 PM

255 posts, read 610,291 times
You may want to try out the law offices of Ronnie Sabb in Kingstree, a suburb of Florence. He also has his law office located in Lake City as well. I know he is great at what he does as an attorney and he is also the third circuit solicitor for Williamsburg County. His website is http://www.sabblaw.com

Old 07-29-2013, 03:34 PM

11 posts, read 24,398 times
You may want to check out Cobb, Smith & Frost, LLC - Attorneys and Counselors at Law. I heard they are great family law attorneys. I may be a little biased though

Old 08-01-2013, 12:50 PM

8,232 posts, read 13,353,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augusto29556 View Post
You may want to try out the law offices of Ronnie Sabb in Kingstree, a suburb of Florence. He also has his law office located in Lake City as well. I know he is great at what he does as an attorney and he is also the third circuit solicitor for Williamsburg County. His website is http://www.sabblaw.com

Kingstree is a suburb of Florence???!!!! How dare you.... Kingtree is the County Seat of Williamsburg County which puts it on equal footing with Florence which is the County Seat of Florence County. Kingstree does not have and does not want any connection with Florence with the exception of HWY 52 and we would put up a road block to make that go around the town if we had the funds..So please, stop your post with Lake City and leave us out of it... As an ex pat of the Town of Kingstree I take exception to this statement a demand a formal retraction and an apology......

Just having fun... please carry on....

Last edited by Woodlands; 08-01-2013 at 12:58 PM..

Old 08-02-2013, 07:28 PM

255 posts, read 610,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlands View Post
Kingstree is a suburb of Florence???!!!! How dare you.... Kingtree is the County Seat of Williamsburg County which puts it on equal footing with Florence which is the County Seat of Florence County. Kingstree does not have and does not want any connection with Florence with the exception of HWY 52 and we would put up a road block to make that go around the town if we had the funds..So please, stop your post with Lake City and leave us out of it... As an ex pat of the Town of Kingstree I take exception to this statement a demand a formal retraction and an apology......

Just having fun... please carry on....

Woodlands, you are something serious! You know that Kingstree and Lake City go together like peanut butter and jelly. I'm not quite sure that Kingstree has an equal footing to Florence simply because of the vast difference in each surrounding. Kingstree is more like "in the closet lowcountry" and does not want to admit it, LOL!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina