Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 08:40 AM

1 posts, read 804 times

Advertisements

I happened to come across this Post-thread while looking for something else, but felt I should provide more current information about Cedar Creek in Aiken, SC. My husband and I purchased a home in Cedar Creek in 2012, and LOVE the community and the town of Aiken (a real gem)! It is a gorgeous community with large, wooded lots and quality construction custom homes. Sales were slow during the downturn, but are picking-up again and prices are rising... but still some very good deals to be had on resale homes and lots. Amenities include a recently renovated Jr-Olympic size pool, Tennis courts, Community Center, tons of Clubs, and an amazing trail system through Wooded Green space. No Golf course membership is required and HOA dues are very reasonable. The Golf course was purchased and is being renovated (9 holes redone last summer, the other 9 being done this summer) by Jim McNair who also owns the Aiken Golf Club. Again very reasonable membership fees for the Cedar Creek course or joint Cedar Creek & Aiken courses. As someone else mentioned... just 10-12 minutes from shopping in Aiken and about 20-25 minutes to Augusta, GA... only 5 minute to New Ellenton with Grocery, Drug Stores, Bank, Post Office, Dollar stores, Restaurants, etc. If you're thinking of moving south (we came from Indiana) and looking for a Great place to live in the Sunny South... you can't beat Cedar Creek!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina