Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2013, 09:11 PM

304 posts, read 266,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Oh, and Pelham, I'm sorry. Your overall grammar, flow of thought and logic are a bit..well, hard to follow. Its hard to debate against verbal vomit. But, I'll try.
Ok, well tell me again kind sir why it is Republicans fault you and other Democrat voters commit so many crime,s can't figure out the condom and birth control, and don't do well in school. Tell me again how that is Haley's fault. Haley can't fix your stupid. But what you do, blame Repubicans. Because you are bitter b.c you think GOP is preventing you from making good money as a firefighter. lol Why do you just get into a higher paying occupation if you are so bright, brother?

You don't have to be poor on my account.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 09:28 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,409,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelham3 View Post
Ok, well tell me again kind sir why it is Republicans fault you and other Democrat voters commit so many crime,s can't figure out the condom and birth control, and don't do well in school. Tell me again how that is Haley's fault. Haley can't fix your stupid. But what you do, blame Repubicans. Because you are bitter b.c you think GOP is preventing you from making good money as a firefighter. lol Why do you just get into a higher paying occupation if you are so bright, brother?

You don't have to be poor on my account.
Haha, well, I can tell from your grammar and basic inability to formulate a good counter-argument that you are A) Not very educated and B) Not rich, or, got your wealth from inheritance.

I work for my money. I am not on any government handout. The only check from the government I get is the one I receive for punching in for 40 hours, running medical and fire emergency calls. Calls the great taxpayers of this city call 911 for, and pay for with their hard earned taxes.....the same taxes that I, too, pay every other week in my check.

But, you are either a young kid, or mentally slow. So I kind of feel bad ripping on you any longer.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Haha, well, I can tell from your grammar and basic inability to formulate a good counter-argument that you are A) Not very educated and B) Not rich, or, got your wealth from inheritance.

I work for my money. I am not on any government handout. The only check from the government I get is the one I receive for punching in for 40 hours, running medical and fire emergency calls. Calls the great taxpayers of this city call 911 for, and pay for with their hard earned taxes.....the same taxes that I, too, pay every other week in my check.

But, you are either a young kid, or mentally slow. So I kind of feel bad ripping on you any longer.
You need to learn how to make a logical point rather than talk about grammar and spelling.

You just a blue collar hick who doesn't get paid and you are bitter about it and you come onto the internet to puff yourself so your feel better about yourself. You were bragging about how all these women want you so bad b/c you are a big bad firefighter. You are probably even lying about being a firefighter. I think you ar esome fatazz who works at Krispy Kreme and tries to ape Michael Moore on the internet.

Your political points are basicallyl we don't fund the government enough but then you try to beat up on Republicans as being welfare queens. It is like 100 percent contradiction. lol\

You advocate for welfare including for low skill government workers and then you decry SC being a welfare state at the same time. I can't believe that you think this is a good talking point.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
You need to learn how to make a logical point rather than talk about grammar and spelling.

You just a blue collar hick who doesn't get paid and you are bitter about it and you come onto the internet to puff yourself so your feel better about yourself. You were bragging about how all these women want you so bad b/c you are a big bad firefighter. You are probably even lying about being a firefighter. I think you ar esome fatazz who works at Krispy Kreme and tries to ape Michael Moore on the internet.

Your political points are basicallyl we don't fund the government enough but then you try to beat up on Republicans as being welfare queens. It is like 100 percent contradiction. lol\

You advocate for welfare including for low skill government workers and then you decry SC being a welfare state at the same time. I can't believe that you think this is a good talking point.
Hmmm. About to blow your mind in 3, 2, 1....

If the State government took a bit better care of it's citizens, it wouldn't have to TAKE more money from the Feds in handouts than it sends.

If the State government educated its kids better, we'd have a better workforce that would attract even more companies. Boeing doesn't like having to import so many skilled workers because we don't have as many here.

And if the State government had done the above for the last two decades, we would A) Attract business and B) Also not be a Federal Welfare State that takes more from the Feds than we send back.

And that would make South Carolina both successful, AND self-reliant as we'd no longer be a welfare state, we'd offer more jobs, attract more companies.

See how that works? Our State government WILL get funded, either by our OWN people, or, by OTHER people outside of SC by having the Federal Government send us handouts. Right now, the Feds and other state's taxpayers are funding OUR state government.

That isn't fair. We need to be self-reliant. That's a TRUE conservative value. Right? Do that first, THEN worry about how to get the people we have to sustain to take care of themselves.

But how can we demand our poor take care of themselves, when WE as a state can't even survive without handouts from other states, via the form of Federal tax handouts?

Old 12-04-2013, 09:41 PM

well if the federal tax revenue being thrown at SC took care of citizens, as your logic says it must, then why would we need SC tax revenue to do it? You make dumb arguments, man.

if it isn't working with other people's tax dollars, why will it work with SC tax dollars?

Thank about it redneck boy. don't stress your one firing neuron too much though. What what Obama think if you actually thought about stuff before you spoke.

Nobody can logically aruge that we don't give a ton of money to help the poor in this state and every state. Throwing money at them isn't solve poverty though.

Let's take these blue states that you love so much, no poverty in California and DC and New York? C'mon man.
Those states are taking care of their peoiple by your dumb logic.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:47 PM

Quote:
well if the federal tax revenue being thrown at SC took care of citizens, as your logic says it must, then why would we need SC tax revenue to do it? You make dumb arguments, man.

if it isn't working with other people's tax dollars, why will it work with SC tax dollars?

Thank about it redneck boy. don't stress your one firing neuron too much though. What what Obama think if you actually thought about stuff before you spoke.

Nobody can logically aruge that we don't give a ton of money to help the poor in this state and every state. Throwing money at them isn't solve poverty though.

Let's take these blue states that you love so much, no poverty in California and DC and New York? C'mon man.
Those states are taking care of their peoiple by your dumb logic.
Because it is OUR job, in OUR state. It is not the job of people in Massachusetts for their Federal taxes to be sent to South Carolina so that SC can fix crumbling school buildings. That is OUR job. Thought Republicans believed in being self-reliant?

Based on your grammar, the Florence area schools need some serious help, seeing as they churned YOU out as a proud graduate.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Because it is OUR job, in OUR state. It is not the job of people in Massachusetts for their Federal taxes to be sent to South Carolina so that SC can fix crumbling school buildings. That is OUR job. Thought Republicans believed in being self-reliant?

Based on your grammar, the Florence area schools need some serious help, seeing as they churned YOU out as a proud graduate.
I always did well in my English courses there at and Clemson. I'm a mechanical engineer while you are a firefighter. How often do you even often write, yo uhave to come on here and brag about yourself and go down on SEC football to even have a reason to write, right? lol

Your premise is we must pay these people for being lazy. I oppose the expanding welfare state. i know that upsets you. but I'm not responsible for any money we get from the federal government. I bet a lot of that is racial in a way and SC has a lot more black people. It is democratic party that makes it all race.

Our school buildigns are crumbling? lol, everhwere I go I see brand new buildings. Florence has several new ones. So does Greenville.

In your world the kiddies need to go to scohol in the Taj mahal, right? only the best of the best for our kiddies. they can't learn unless they are in a very expensive building, right?

Old 12-04-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I always did well in my English courses there at and Clemson. I'm a mechanical engineer while you are a firefighter. How often do you even often write, yo uhave to come on here and brag about yourself and go down on SEC football to even have a reason to write, right? lol

Your premise is we must pay these people for being lazy. I oppose the expanding welfare state. i know that upsets you. but I'm not responsible for any money we get from the federal government. I bet a lot of that is racial in a way and SC has a lot more black people. It is democratic party that makes it all race.

Our school buildigns are crumbling? lol, everhwere I go I see brand new buildings. Florence has several new ones. So does Greenville.

In your world the kiddies need to go to scohol in the Taj mahal, right? only the best of the best for our kiddies. they can't learn unless they are in a very expensive building, right?
HAHA, well, that says a lot about Clemson!!! And I hope you never engineer any piece of mechanics I have to use!!

Yes, you do see new school buildings. BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SENDS US MONEY TO BUILD THEM. That's the damn point. WE should take care of whatever is gonna happen in our state, not the Feds. But, I sure don't see Nikki Haley saying "NO THANKS, Feds, we don't want or need that money, you keep it". Nope. She takes it, uses it on stuff in-state, then preaches about not wanting tax money.

My God, I cant believe someone is this dumb. You did NOT go to Clemson. That's a good school, and your logic and grammar are just too bad to have gone to ANY college, let alone that one.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
HAHA, well, that says a lot about Clemson!!! And I hope you never engineer any piece of mechanics I have to use!!

Yes, you do see new school buildings. BECAUSE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SENDS US MONEY TO BUILD THEM. That's the damn point. WE should take care of whatever is gonna happen in our state, not the Feds. But, I sure don't see Nikki Haley saying "NO THANKS, Feds, we don't want or need that money, you keep it". Nope. She takes it, uses it on stuff in-state, then preaches about not wanting tax money.

My God, I cant believe someone is this dumb. You did NOT go to Clemson. That's a good school, and your logic and grammar are just too bad to have gone to ANY college, let alone that one.
lol dude

The funny this is I pay more taxes for you but then you come on here and say I and Republicans don't pay our fair share. Why don't you get a job that pays more and then you can pay more taxes.

Or about this, why don't you put your money where your big redneck poor mouth is? Give freely to the government you love so much so we can implemnt some more programs to help peole like you out on how to put a condom on.

You can deny my success all you want. But when you are advocating welfare on the internet , you are what you are. I don't have to try to paint you a in certain way.

I don't think it is true that most of our schools are getting built by federal dollars. That actually should be the no. 1 thing we are paying taxes for. School stuff. Your premise is that the school stuff is like marginal in prioarity in SC so the federal government has to pick it up. No, that isn't how it works.

Old 12-04-2013, 10:04 PM

The thing about liberals is they don't give to charities in general. They don;t pay much in taxes. But they always want higher taxes on other people and these other people are rotten SOBs who should just go to hell for being so tight where their money. We should all want to give this redneck guy more of our money he is fighting for us there with his hose. lol he is doing the job that is so dangerous and dirty and we need to get down on our knees for this guy b/c he something special.

your motto is basically Republicans suck b/c they can't solve Democrat voter problems. Those Democrats will take care of those Democrat voter problems even though no evidence o fthat. lol I bet those Obama voters figured out birth control the last 5 years b/c Obama is prizzy. lol and taking school real serious now, that they have seen a unqualified black man get elected twice even despite a horrible economy and historic debt and deficits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina