Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2014, 07:55 PM

800 posts, read 1,463,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis. View Post
lol, how do you prepare for it? quick dude made some plays. clemson shut down davis and Clemson did ok on Connor much of the game too.

Shaw didn't beat us, turnovers and that dumb penalty did.

SC's best offensive play is Shaw running it on a broke play.
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2014, 07:56 PM

467 posts, read 542,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Star Rooster View Post
lol
If Shaw dominated Clemson then Boyd dominated SC, look at yards.

you guys are going to hate life when Clemson wins next year. Gloating will be out of control. lol Consider hwo much you hate me even after you "win"? LOL

fear the law of averages cuz it says Clemson wins 5 in a row and probably more given historical record.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Who said anything about dominating?

Given the choice of the two, however, I'd take Shaw on my team any day of the week over Boyd.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:

you guys are going to hate life when Clemson wins next year. Gloating will be out of control. lol Consider hwo much you hate me even after you "win"? LOL

fear the law of averages cuz it says Clemson wins 5 in a row and probably more given historical record.
Your track record in predicting SC football is...well...just awesome.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Who said anything about dominating?

Given the choice of the two, however, I'd take Shaw on my team any day of the week over Boyd.
lol well we overnalyzed that game to death, neither team looked very good in in it, IMO probalb most boring game of the season b/t ranked teams.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Your track record in predicting SC football is...well...just awesome.
i was close to right this year, I couldnt' predict Missouri's qb would be out or Florida's. I think I predicted 4 or 5 losses. Florida almost beat you with a 3rd string QB who was told not to pass it. You really saw in that game why having Boyd is better than Shaw against better defenses b/c Shaw couldn't run on them and his passing was was off.

I think if UNC had made the QB change they would have beat SC. They were much different with the other QB.

I think SC's margin of victory the past 2 seasons is probably the lowest of any top 10 ranked team in the history of college football. the football gods have been kind but that has a way of turning on a program. lol

SC fans still fear the Chicken Curse. West Virginia knows about it , look at their W-L since the Clemson bowl 2 years ago. Not even in a bowl game this year. lol

Old 01-01-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
neither team looked very good in in it, IMO
Au contraire. USC didn't turn the ball over once the whole game, pretty impressive considering how awesome the clemson defense was supposed to be (seriously, I believe clemson's D was actually ranked pretty high in takeaways coming into the game).

Old 01-01-2014, 08:07 PM

3,961 posts, read 11,021,594 times
Quote:
yeah but that was a bit high as they had no QB or secondary.
As a Badger fan I'm sorry to say that can be the case for us over the years. Best qb we had was Wilson for one yr and our D gave up the big plays that year to ruin our likely best shot for an undefeated season. Today's game played as I expected, we could run like normal but Shaw could do his thing as well. The 2nd half showed we don't have the athletes across the board to keep up and when our backup qb had to come in,........ well it was an interesting game for awhile anyhow....

Old 01-01-2014, 08:07 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
Coaching. Blabo and his band should try it some time.
Give him a break. He's been studying up for OSU.
Attached Thumbnails
South Carolina vs Clemson official smack talk!!!-dabo-swinney-idiot-coach.jpg  

Old 01-01-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Au contraire. USC didn't turn the ball over once the whole game, pretty impressive considering how awesome the clemson defense was supposed to be (seriously, I believe clemson's D was actually ranked pretty high in takeaways coming into the game).
no turning it over is looking good on offense? LOL

i don't think anybody ever said Clemson's defense was awesome. def. improved over last two years. Not an elite d though. Clemson still needs to score about 30 to have a chance in most contests.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina