U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-24-2013, 02:24 PM
 
1,912 posts, read 2,005,114 times
Reputation: 865

Advertisements

Bob (Pelham) you accuse others of stalking on here. But, you are the one who is on, what, your 10th different profile since you keep getting banned? Is City-Data THAT important in your life? Is this site your only friend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-24-2013, 02:42 PM
 
154 posts, read 216,082 times
Reputation: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Bob (Pelham) you accuse others of stalking on here. But, you are the one who is on, what, your 10th different profile since you keep getting banned? Is City-Data THAT important in your life? Is this site your only friend?
Dude, you have posted 381 times and you just recently signed up on here. I'm not getting banned for legit reasons and it is easy for me to set up another account. Part of the reason I do it is to annoy people like you are who are reporting me to thte awesome moderator.

If people got banned for merely being political, you would have been banned by now, but you are leftwing so it is approved. You've ranted about conservatives/Republicans numerous times on here, even blaming them for the fact you don't get paid very well as a firefighter, a low skill job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 03:52 PM
 
1,912 posts, read 2,005,114 times
Reputation: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
Dude, you have posted 381 times and you just recently signed up on here. I'm not getting banned for legit reasons and it is easy for me to set up another account. Part of the reason I do it is to annoy people like you are who are reporting me to thte awesome moderator.

If people got banned for merely being political, you would have been banned by now, but you are leftwing so it is approved. You've ranted about conservatives/Republicans numerous times on here, even blaming them for the fact you don't get paid very well as a firefighter, a low skill job.
I don't report you. I have fun making fun of you. I signed up early October. You changed to "Bob" 2 weeks ago, and are already at 100 posts. You're far outpacing me buddy.

Im curious. What do you do for a living? Not your make-believe internet poser job. Your real job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 04:01 PM
 
154 posts, read 216,082 times
Reputation: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
I don't report you. I have fun making fun of you. I signed up early October. You changed to "Bob" 2 weeks ago, and are already at 100 posts. You're far outpacing me buddy.

Im curious. What do you do for a living? Not your make-believe internet poser job. Your real job.
Mechanical engineer.

Why do you brag about being a firefighter and say that hot women give you sex because you are one? I'm curious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 04:09 PM
 
1,912 posts, read 2,005,114 times
Reputation: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
Mechanical engineer.

Why do you brag about being a firefighter and say that hot women give you sex because you are one? I'm curious.
Because Im awesome, that's why.

You are not a mechanical engineer. I meant your REAL job. Your grammar and obvious lack of critical thinking means you cant do anything more complex than flipping a burger. Just want to make sure I don't eat where you work, that's all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 04:11 PM
 
154 posts, read 216,082 times
Reputation: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Because Im awesome, that's why.

You are not a mechanical engineer. I meant your REAL job. Your grammar and obvious lack of critical thinking means you cant do anything more complex than flipping a burger. Just want to make sure I don't eat where you work, that's all.
I made A's in all my english / writing colleges in high school and Clemson. I don't think you are a logical person or a good writer. If you were were, you wouldn't be firefightin' and talking about women in the way that you do.

Your critical thinking skills amounts to you blaming GOP for your low wage and suggesting GOP in SC supports excessive welfare b/c of federal aid to Democrat voters. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 04:26 PM
 
1,912 posts, read 2,005,114 times
Reputation: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
I made A's in all my english / writing colleges in high school and Clemson. I don't think you are a logical person or a good writer. If you were were, you wouldn't be firefightin' and talking about women in the way that you do.

Your critical thinking skills amounts to you blaming GOP for your low wage and suggesting GOP in SC supports excessive welfare b/c of federal aid to Democrat voters. lol
Im not worried about a low wage for myself. I have other means.

And I believe you made all A's at Clemson. With your grammar.....that's probably the only place you could get into
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 04:32 PM
 
154 posts, read 216,082 times
Reputation: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Im not worried about a low wage for myself. I have other means.

And I believe you made all A's at Clemson. With your grammar.....that's probably the only place you could get into
lol well better than the college you didn't go to. I'm not writing professionally on here and i'm usually typing while I lie down on my bed. You can beat up on my spelling/grammar but you can't assert you are a better critical thinker than me b/c I'm slicing and dicing you on everything. Your points about politics especially are dumb as hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 04:34 PM
 
1,912 posts, read 2,005,114 times
Reputation: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBaker View Post
lol well better than the college you didn't go to. I'm not writing professionally on here and i'm usually typing while I lie down on my bed. You can beat up on my spelling/grammar but you can't assert you are a better critical thinker than me b/c I'm slicing and dicing you on everything. Your points about politics especially are dumb as hell.
You saying it doesn't make it true. You aren't special...despite what mommy said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-24-2013, 04:42 PM
 
154 posts, read 216,082 times
Reputation: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
You saying it doesn't make it true. You aren't special...despite what mommy said.
what cracks me up about you is how you say you aren't a leftwinger even though it is clear you are and you even advocated for this horrible Obamacare law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:23 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top