Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2014, 02:26 AM

1,912 posts, read 2,397,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis. View Post
You say you are for small government and freedom while supporting higher taxes, more goverunemtn regulations, government taking over healthcare industry, etc. You'd like some kind of strict gun control even though you won't admit it b/c you are a hack. Etc.

I don't think civilized societies condone prostitution. That is a dangerous business for women to be in.

You such a smarmy leftwinger dude. You were the first in line to vote for Obama and you bet you watch Jon Stewart 's dumb show every single day.

You think government has the right to force people to buy insurance. And you want to position yourself as some kind of moderate or small governmetn champsion? You love government unless they are trying to prevent some hedonistic like drugs or prostitution. You are jsut confirming what a redneck creep you are, which was clear the day you came on here and started treating women like they are nothing but sex robots who want to give you a BJ b/c you have some min. wage job at the fire station in Charleston.
You say I condone all those things...which I've never said. And you even say I wont "admit" it, but assume I do want those things.

In your petty mind, you just cant fathom that a person doesn't 100% identify with Republican or Democrat. YOU NEED that identity. Its who you are. You are a insecure, scared little man, who needs that gang-like feeling of being part of a larger ideological group.

I think government should do a few small functions:

- Police against violent crimes and theft. If it isn't an assault of some sort, or a theft, let it be.
- Protect against other hazards of mass casualty (Fire, flood, storm, etc) where it benefits society to have a trained, organized group to meet these dangers
- Provide a modest but capable public school
- Provide and maintain roadways

And not much else. Weed and prostitution are neither violent crimes nor theft, and do not pose a threat to mass casualty. I have never smoked, or bought a hooker. But, I don't see what the harm is if another man wants to. THAT is freedom. Believing another man is free to do something that I may not like, but, also does nothing to harm me or another unwilling person.

You are too brainwashed to understand that kind of freedom. I do watch Jon Stewart. And I listen to Michael Savage. You and I aren't of the same ilk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 02:30 AM

467 posts, read 538,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
You say I condone all those things...which I've never said. And you even say I wont "admit" it, but assume I do want those things.

In your petty mind, you just cant fathom that a person doesn't 100% identify with Republican or Democrat. YOU NEED that identity. Its who you are. You are a insecure, scared little man, who needs that gang-like feeling of being part of a larger ideological group.

I think government should do a few small functions:

- Police against violent crimes and theft. If it isn't an assault of some sort, or a theft, let it be.
- Protect against other hazards of mass casualty (Fire, flood, storm, etc) where it benefits society to have a trained, organize group to meet these dangers
- Provide a modest but capable public school
- Provide and maintain roadways

And not much else. Weed and prostitution are neither violent crimes nor theft, and do not pose a threat to mass casualty. I have never smoked, or bought a hooker. But, I don't see what the harm is if another man wants to. THAT is freedom. Believing another man is free to do something that I may not like, but, also does nothing to harm me or another unwilling person.

You are too brainwashed to understand that kind of freedom.
You are just doing a Bill O'reilly thing on here. You are a leftwing ideologue by you seem to think being an ideologue is somehow a bad thing by default. You just don't want anybody to see you are a liberal ideologue, even though you clearly are.

You've come on here and you ranted about Republicans and conservatives numerous times. You'r talking poitns are EXACTLY like every other token liberal there but but then you try to say you are in the middle somewhere and you neither one.

What conservative principle do you agree with on anything? You have no intellectual honesty.

I never said prostituion posed a danger. I understand the argument that you are making. But I think it is is a little more nuanced than you do. My views are often tempered with a tough love aspect. It isn't like I'm out to control people there. You are an ObamaCare fan boy , you love controlling people, you love the government getting more money out of us. You think government is great when it is doing stuff it shouldn't be doing but when it comes to shady prostituion you want the government to be nowhere around. You are the hypocrite.

You clearly want the government to do a lot more than what you listed there, b/c I know you like Obamacare. I've seen your emotional posts about on here defending it. You voted for Obama twice and you saying all you want government to do is schools, roads, and police, basically. LOL If that was your true belief you would not hate Nikki Haley.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:34 AM

Quote:
You are just doing a Bill O'reilly thing on here. You are a leftwing ideologue by you seem to think being an ideologue is somehow a bad thing by default. You just don't want anybody to see you are a liberal ideologue, even though you clearly are.

You've come on here and you ranted about Republicans and conservatives numerous times. You'r talking poitns are EXACTLY like every other token liberal there but but then you try to say you are in the middle somewhere and you neither one.

What conservative principle do you agree with on anything? You have no intellectual honesty.

I never said prostituion posed a danger. I understand the argument that you are making. But I think it is is a little more nuanced than you do. My views are often tempered with a tough love aspect. It isn't like I'm out to control people there. You are an ObamaCare fan boy , you love controlling people, you love the government getting more money out of us. You think government is great when it is doing stuff it shouldn't be doing but when it comes to shady prostituion you want the government to be nowhere around. You are the hypocrite.
I can be disgusted by Republicans without having to be a Democrat.

What principles? Gun rights for one. I'm 100% pro 2nd amendment.

It isn't YOUR job or the governments to provide "tough love". If it isn't a violent assault, or a theft, what business is it of yours?

Im actually advocating far more personal freedom on here than you, and you turn around and accuse me of wanting to control people.

You are a comical but sad example of brainwashed political idiots these days.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:37 AM

Quote:
I can be disgusted by Republicans without having to be a Democrat.

What principles? Gun rights for one. I'm 100% pro 2nd amendment.

It isn't YOUR job or the governments to provide "tough love". If it isn't a violent assault, or a theft, what business is it of yours?

Im actually advocating far more personal freedom on here than you, and you turn around and accuse me of wanting to control people.

You are a comical but sad example of brainwashed political idiots these days.
lol at you being pro 2nd amendment. You had like 100 emotional irratinionally angry posts about Nikki haley's fricking facebook post that only ultra leftwing gun obsessed douchebags even knew about like Piers Morgan. you say you own all these guns but you pissing a brick at the idea of Haley posting a pic of one on her Facebook page that nobody forces you to look at. your whole attitude seems to be one of anti-freedom of speech too, regarding Haley thing. You want to tell her what she can post and not post on her f---- facebook page. Social media page. lol

not every issue is the same. I dont' think ncivilized societies have a drug culture and a lax view on prostitution. My views on prostition are very pro-female but you leftwing *****s like you say we are waging a War on Women simply b/c we oppose abortion which is killing female babies too.

You one of these leftwingers always saying conservatives dn't care about people but my whole reason for being opposed to drug legalization and prostition is b/c I care about people and obstacles to their success and putting themselves in dangerous situations. You'd had every damn person in this country on drugs so they be more proned to voting for the high tax politicians that you support. B/c you think government is there to secure more money for you b/c you are in a "hero" profession, as you see it.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:43 AM

Quote:
lol at you being pro 2nd amendment. You had like 100 emotional irratinionally angry posts about Nikki haley's fricking facebook post that only ultra leftwing gun obsessed douchebags even knew about like Piers Morgan. you say you own all these guns but you pissing a brick at the idea of Haley posting a pic of one on her Facebook page that nobody forces you to look at. your whole attitude seems to be one of anti-freedom of speech too, regarding Haley thing. You want to tell her what she can post and not post on her f---- facebook page. Social media page. lol

not every issue is the same. I dont' think ncivilized societies have a drug culture and a lax view on prostitution. My views on prostition are very pro-female but you leftwing *****s like you say we are waging a War on Women simply b/c we oppose abortion which is killing female babies too.

You one of these leftwingers always saying conservatives dn't care about people but my whole reason for being opposed to drug legalization and prostition is b/c I care about people and obstacles to their success and putting themselves in dangerous situations. You'd had every damn person in this country on drugs so they be more proned to voting for the high tax politicians that you support. B/c you think government is there to secure more money for you b/c you are in a "hero" profession, as you see it.
Just because I believe in gun rights doesn't mean I think the head of our state should flaunt hers all over the net on Christmas.

I probably own and can operate more guns than you've even heard of.

So you think a person can only be successful if the GOVERNMENT take the steps to ban them from doing things YOU think would make then unsuccessful?

Its harder to buy a gun in the ghetto than it is to buy weed. Yet, the gun is technically legal to sell, while weed is not. Go figure.

Man, I'm so far above your head in debate and logic it isn't really fair. But, that's not being arrogant. 99% of people on this forum are above you. You truly don't see how stupid you sound....because it is you reading your own words.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Just because I believe in gun rights doesn't mean I think the head of our state should flaunt hers all over the net on Christmas.

I probably own and can operate more guns than you've even heard of.

So you think a person can only be successful if the GOVERNMENT take the steps to ban them from doing things YOU think would make then unsuccessful?

Its harder to buy a gun in the ghetto than it is to buy weed. Yet, the gun is technically legal to sell, while weed is not. Go figure.

Man, I'm so far above your head in debate and logic it isn't really fair. But, that's not being arrogant. 99% of people on this forum are above you. You truly don't see how stupid you sound....because it is you reading your own words.
lol it is funny to me you are saying you are for freedom while you try to regulate what some woman posts on her facebook website which isn't even related to the government. I'm assuming most people who follow her on Facebook agree with her on politics. you such a tool and nothhing you say you makes any sense. out of all the thigns to biatch about in this world, haley's facebook page is something that gets you going. lol

i don't doubt you own some guns man although that is pretty scary given how dumb you are. maybe i need to rethink my views on that issue. lol

it seems like a lot of leftwing hicks have a tons of guns but they seem pretty hostile toward anybody else owning one for some reason. it's like they see themselves as Super Citizens who have shoudl have access to things like guns but other peopple, they shouldn't.

you say you want to help poor people while arguing we should legalize drugs and if you look at tehse poor peole probably 80 percent of them have drug abuse problems. yeah I'd like to do some things to curtial the rapid expansion of the welfare state that you love and if that makes me ahypcrite at times, so be it. I think peopel who want to abuse drugs will do so anyway so why do we need to make them legal? we already have one drug that majoriy of americans are ok with so why not jsut abuse that one and stay away from the illegal one or just abuse the illegal one in your house and nobody will know the difference. this really is water under the bridge. the people getting busted with weed are the ones smokign up and driving around which you gusy say you don't want. they really getting busted for DUI, not just smoking up, or they getting busted for selling it to kids at a school. i don't thin your average pothead has cops just raidingt their house out of the blue b/c they are smoking pot so this really is a silly issue for you get so worked up about.

nobody who voted for these leftwing government crackhead Obama twice can be pretending to be about freedom. yo usupport big government if you think I benefit from it. my oppositon to prostition and drug culture has nothing to do with me benefiting from anything. I'm thinkikng about kids and I'm thinking about women and general safety annd success in life stuff.

many gun crimes are the result of the shooter abusing drugs, so it is funny you dont' want haley even posting a pic of a gun b/c victims of gun crimes might remember there are guns in this world (without pics on they internet, they would forget, as you see it), but you ahve no problem with reminding them of drugs existence which was probably the bigger factor in why their loved onews were killed than the actual gun. you want more drugs , less gun pictures. lol

Old 01-05-2014, 03:00 AM

Quote:
lol it is funny to me you are saying you are for freedom while you try to regulate what some woman posts on her facebook website which isn't even related to the government. I'm assuming most people who follow her on Facebook agree with her on politics. you such a tool and nothhing you say you makes any sense. out of all the thigns to biatch about in this world, haley's facebook page is something that gets you going. lol

i don't doubt you own some guns man although that is pretty scary given how dumb you are. maybe i need to rethink my views on that issue. lol

it seems like a lot of leftwing hicks have a tons of guns but they seem pretty hostile toward anybody else owning one for some reason. it's like they see themselves as Super Citizens who have shoudl have access to things like guns but other peopple, they shouldn't.

you say you want to help poor people while arguing we should legalize drugs and if you look at tehse poor peole probably 80 percent of them have drug abuse problems. yeah I'd like to do some things to curtial the rapid expansion of the welfare state that you love and if that makes me ahypcrite at times, so be it. I think peopel who want to abuse drugs will do so anyway so why do we need to make them legal? we already have one drug that majoriy of americans are ok with so why not jsut abuse that one and stay away from the illegal one or just abuse the illegal one in your house and nobody will know the difference. this really is water under the bridge. the people getting busted with weed are the ones smokign up and driving around which you gusy say you don't want. they really getting busted for DUI, not just smoking up, or they getting busted for selling it to kids at a school. i don't thin your average pothead has cops just raidingt their house out of the blue b/c they are smoking pot so this really is a silly issue for you get so worked up about.

nobody who voted for these leftwing government crackhead Obama twice can be pretending to be about freedom. yo usupport big government if you think I benefit from it. my oppositon to prostition and drug culture has nothing to do with me benefiting from anything. I'm thinkikng about kids and I'm thinking about women and general safety annd success in life stuff.

Hey genius: People are already abusing drugs. All legalizing it would do is free up all that tax money being wasted trying to enforce weed laws. You know.....LESS spending and waste? Thought you were for that.

So you want the government controlling people's actions for their own safety?

Know what you sound like???? A LIBERAL hahaha.

You idiot.

Old 01-05-2014, 03:01 AM

Yep. Finally...now I see it. Didn't think a person could truly be as ignorant as Francis.

In reality, he's a hard left liberal trying to pose as a really dumb conservative to make conservatives look bad haha.

And he is ALWAYS on here. Which makes me think the "Francis" profile is one used by several people in a political lobbyist group, on here under that profile to pose as a "dumb, ignorant conservative" to push their agenda.

Wow Francis. Had us fooled. You liberal haha.

Old 01-05-2014, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Yep. Finally...now I see it. Didn't think a person could truly be as ignorant as Francis.

In reality, he's a hard left liberal trying to pose as a really dumb conservative to make conservatives look bad haha.

And he is ALWAYS on here. Which makes me think the "Francis" profile is one used by several people in a political lobbyist group, on here under that profile to pose as a "dumb, ignorant conservative" to push their agenda.

Wow Francis. Had us fooled. You liberal haha.
lol dude, you are always on here. I talk to you and your gay buddy Coladata every time on here. i'm surprised b/c you said women in Charleston are always giving you sex so I just assume that is taking place while we are talking on the internet. what beautiful woman doesn't want your little di-ck in her mouth b/c you are a firefighter. they have seen the movie Backdraft. they know what you guys do for us. you save f---- lives. LOL

how have I made conservatives look bad? LOL too much against Obamacare and high taxes?

Old 01-05-2014, 03:09 AM

Quote:
lol dude, you are always on here. I talk to you and your gay buddy Coladata every time on here. i'm surprised b/c you said women in Charleston are always giving you sex so I just assume that is taking place while we are talking on the internet. what beautiful woman doesn't want your little di-ck in her mouth b/c you are a firefighter. they have seen the movie Backdraft. they know what you guys do for us. you save f---- lives. LOL

how have I made conservatives look bad? LOL too much against Obamacare and high taxes?
So what Democrat PR group are you with liberal?

You haven't made them look bad, because I exposed you. No one is truly as ignorant and stupid as you portray yourself to be. It is so obvious what you are.

Do you work for Vincent Sheheen's staff?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina