U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM

6,269 posts, read 18,848,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Haha, ok, but I want to have some fun with him first. He's in panic-mode about it.
If you're up to the challenge more power to you. I didn't come here to debate anyone and I will not engage him again. If someone doesn't like my views on the issues, they are entitled to their opinion, but so am I!

At the very least, medical consumption needs to be legalized. Well, actually I believe it is already legalized but no one in state government is doing anything about getting it to the patient's that need it. That's sad that we would prefer someone suffer life debilitating illness than smoke pot. If you saw it like I do every day of the year, you might feel the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 09:11 PM

467 posts, read 456,980 times
Quote:
He did PM me, and yes, he's getting very defensive about it. He thinks Im a liberal/Democrat, and I guess he thought with a PM he could explain what he is doing, and get me to go along with it.

In summary, he said I should create a new profile, and "Pose as a really dumb conservative" to help make the left look better. He said he is on staff of a Democrat campaign staff, and they use online forums that have SC interests to push this around the state because they think there are a lot of independents here who vote Republican just out of habit, but if they can smear the GOP image then they can pull them Democrat.

Anyway, I thought it was ridiculous that his staff would even try this, and I'm outing him.
It is hard to believe you are 35. You seem.like a little kid. You are lying about me PMing you. Like I would deny doing something if I did it. lol that seems real consistent with my badazz personality on here.

Do you think you are helping the Democrat party on here? Because you aren't. lol If you are going to advocate liberal positions on here you probably shouldn't talk about how all the beatiful women in Charleston want to give you sex because you are a firefighter. You are the dumbest guy that I've encountered on the internet and I've talked to some dumb people on here.

Old 01-05-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Dude, you got outted. Its a dumb strategy anyway, how many voters does your staff think you'll sway by posing in online forums? No wonder the GOP dominates this state, with people like you working for the Democrats haha.

You are from Florence. What Democrat rep are you working for? Isn't Sheheen from somewhere around there?
I think Sheheen is from Camden.

It's a stretch to say I'm from Florence in that I haven't lived there in 18 years or so, and I have rarely been back. I just like to talk it up some on here because it flies under the radar.

I'm not trying to sway voters on here. I'm just saying what I think, most of the time in response to leftwing hacks like you who dominate this forum.

Old 01-05-2014, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrc60 View Post
If you're up to the challenge more power to you. I didn't come here to debate anyone and I will not engage him again. If someone doesn't like my views on the issues, they are entitled to their opinion, but so am I!

At the very least, medical consumption needs to be legalized. Well, actually I believe it is already legalized but no one in state government is doing anything about getting it to the patient's that need it. That's sad that we would prefer someone suffer life debilitating illness than smoke pot. If you saw it like I do every day of the year, you might feel the same.
Yeah, well we know you are a pharmacist or physician and we take your opinino that weed should be used for medicinal purposes with all the respect that it deserves. lol

Old 01-05-2014, 10:02 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,006,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis. View Post
It is hard to believe you are 35. You seem.like a little kid. You are lying about me PMing you. Like I would deny doing something if I did it. lol that seems real consistent with my badazz personality on here.

Do you think you are helping the Democrat party on here? Because you aren't. lol If you are going to advocate liberal positions on here you probably shouldn't talk about how all the beatiful women in Charleston want to give you sex because you are a firefighter. You are the dumbest guy that I've encountered on the internet and I've talked to some dumb people on here.
Ok, keep denying it, but I can read and I read the PM. Of course you deny something that outted you haha. Keep trying though.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Ok, keep denying it, but I can read and I read the PM. Of course you deny something that outted you haha. Keep trying though.
Ok post the PM on here. I have a certain writing sytle that I don't think you can imitate.

if people on here want to believe I'm a stealth Democrat, that's cool with me. lol doesn't make much sense and I would really have to commit to my Republican character to do that but who knows, anything is possible on the internet.

I can't see a stealth Democrat bashing Obama and Obamacare the way that I have though. lol

Old 01-05-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis. View Post
Ok post the PM on here. I have a certain writing sytle that I don't think you can imitate.

if people on here want to believe I'm a stealth Democrat, that's cool with me. lol doesn't make much sense and I would really have to commit to my Republican character to do that but who knows, anything is possible on the internet.

I can't see a stealth Democrat bashing Obama and Obamacare the way that I have though. lol
Maybe I will, maybe I wont. Most forums have rules against copy-pasting PM's. I'll respect the rules here if that's the case.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Maybe I will, maybe I wont. Most forums have rules against copy-pasting PM's. I'll respect the rules here if that's the case.
i guess that's a good excuse. lol i've given you permission to post it though

just don't post the one where I told you that i'm gay

Old 01-05-2014, 10:09 PM

But it is comical that you really thought I was a Democrat and would join you in your little game on this forum. I may not be a Republican, but Im also not a Democrat or a liberal. So AGAIN, the answer is no, I wont join in making a fake profile and "pose as a dumb conservative".

Old 01-05-2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
But it is comical that you really thought I was a Democrat and would join you in your little game on this forum. I may not be a Republican, but Im also not a Democrat or a liberal. So AGAIN, the answer is no, I wont join in making a fake profile and "pose as a dumb conservative".
ok, well every political stance I've seen you take has been hostile to Republicans and conservatives and sounds like a liberal to me. I think you are confused about your politics and I know if you voted, you voted for Obama twice. You voted for Sheehan and he's a liberal Democrat. So obvilsly that attracts you.

I think even Jon Stewart likes to deny he is a liberal. A lot of people don't want to be seen as a partisan so they deny they are even though it is obvious.

You will never find me and other conservaties trying to deny it. I know I'm right on the issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or