Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2014, 02:13 AM

467 posts, read 541,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
Hey genius: People are already abusing drugs. All legalizing it would do is free up all that tax money being wasted trying to enforce weed laws. You know.....LESS spending and waste? Thought you were for that.

So you want the government controlling people's actions for their own safety?

Know what you sound like???? A LIBERAL hahaha.

You idiot.
lol, yeah you are for less spending. Except you aren't. That is the main reason you hate Republicans, you think they are tight with money for those awesome government services you think are the bomb.

I get people are already abusing weed. So why do we need to legalize it? Again, the people busted during weed are probably DUI, or caught in another crime and busted for it at the same time. they aren't just sitting around at their house with their friends hanging out and police show up.

I don't apologize for believing we need to be kind of tough on drugs and give it a stigma. America is becoming a government dependency kind of country, and I know you Democratws like that but the war on drugs is essentially a war on future free loaders. i just see drug laws at least getting people to think a little about what they are doing before they do it and drug laws do deter some people. Not everybody is comfortable laws and i can think of worse things then NOT doing drugs.

if drugs didn't affect motivation and judgement, nobody would be talking about it. if i just wanted to control people I would be opposed to cigarrettes being legal and wanting to ban cigs in private restaurants (this is a favorite of leftwingers like you). And that kind of thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 02:15 AM

Quote:
So what Democrat PR group are you with liberal?

You haven't made them look bad, because I exposed you. No one is truly as ignorant and stupid as you portray yourself to be. It is so obvious what you are.

Do you work for Vincent Sheheen's staff?
lol, well i hope democrat hacks don't think vincent is going to win. he lost last time and it isn't gotten better for Democrats since then. All she has to do is talk about about Obamacare and Obama's lies about that as well as teh chitty 5 year economy under Democrat rule.

I saw Vincent got his boy out there to post some pics of him actually shooting a gun. you must have horrified. so many gun victims out there that were exposed to the remember that guns exist that could have been avoided if no pics of guns existed. lol

Old 01-05-2014, 02:46 AM

1,912 posts, read 2,409,112 times
Hey Francis, STOP sending me PM's asking to join your firm. Im not a Democrat, and I don't want to assist the PR stunt you are pulling.

Anyone else reading this, please do something about this guy. He PM'ed me and said he is posing as a GOP member, trying to look dumb, on behalf of a Democrat PR staff.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Hey Francis, STOP sending me PM's asking to join your firm. Im not a Democrat, and I don't want to assist the PR stunt you are pulling.

Anyone else reading this, please do something about this guy. He PM'ed me and said he is posing as a GOP member, trying to look dumb, on behalf of a Democrat PR staff.
lol, yeah the next election hangs in the balance because of me. I need to swiflty agree the redneck firefighter from Charleston who is too insecure to even admint on the internet he's a liberal Democrat.

I hope Democrats start running on legalization of pot and prostituion. Liberterians been doing that for years and a major reason why they can't win anything. You'll just send the soccer moms right on over the the GOP.

Hopefully the Party of ObamaCare and Global Warming LIes is going to out of power for awhile starting in 16.

Obama was a big weed guy before he hit the cocaine. And now he's prizzy. Obviously the smartest guy in any room he walks into, as he will tell you. Probably be good if we didn't have a former pot and crackhead as prizzy though. lol

Old 01-05-2014, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis. View Post
lol, yeah the next election hangs in the balance because of me. I need to swiflty agree the redneck firefighter from Charleston who is too insecure to even admint on the internet he's a liberal Democrat.

I hope Democrats start running on legalization of pot and prostituion. Liberterians been doing that for years and a major reason why they can't win anything. You'll just send the soccer moms right on over the the GOP.
Dude, Im not doing this **** through PM.

1- Im not a Democrat, so no, I don't wanna "make conservatives look like morons" with you

2- I have better things to do than pose on the internet.

You're a fraud. You shouldn't have PM'ed me idiot. No wonder your side is going to lose again to Haley...of all people at that.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Dude, Im not doing this **** through PM.

1- Im not a Democrat, so no, I don't wanna "make conservatives look like morons" with you

2- I have better things to do than pose on the internet.

You're a fraud. You shouldn't have PM'ed me idiot. No wonder your side is going to lose again to Haley...of all people at that.
You are a liberal. if you do vote, you vote Democrat. If you voted for Obama, you are a liberal. Do you deny voting for Obama?

Ok, I'm a liberal. You've outed me. lol I was even faking my homophobia and racism and sexism which is typical of evil Republicans. lol

Yeah Obama and double digit unemployment and sorry websites and jacked up premiums and selfies at a funeral

Old 01-05-2014, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis. View Post
You are a liberal. if you do vote, you vote Democrat. If you voted for Obama, you are a liberal. Do you deny voting for Obama?

Ok, I'm a liberal. You've outed me. lol I was even faking my homophobia and racism and sexism which is typical of evil Republicans. lol

Yeah Obama and double digit unemployment and sorry websites and jacked up premiums and selfies at a funeral
What do you and the staff of your campaign think you'll gain from trolling online forums posing as "dumb conservatives"? Its pretty lame.

Old 01-05-2014, 03:07 AM

Quote:
What do you and the staff of your campaign think you'll gain from trolling online forums posing as "dumb conservatives"? Its pretty lame.
why do you get so emotional about this issue if you aren't a pothead?

Why do you hate Haley so much if you aren't a liberal or Democrat. She seems nice enough and I don't think she's a polarizing politician at all. Just don't like successful women?

I'm not surprised a firefighter who suggests women are giving him a BJ b/c he is a firefighter doesn't like our female govenor. You have issues with women. You really got the mentality of a rapist.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:31 AM

6,896 posts, read 22,517,506 times
Quote:

Forward that PM to a Mod. If you can't forward it copy and paste the contents in a new message.

Old 01-05-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrc60 View Post
Forward that PM to a Mod. If you can't forward it copy and paste the contents in a new message.
lol you are so dumb and gullible. You really believe I PM'ed this guy? .

This is your 5th post on this thread in which you did not comment on the subject matter. Why aren't you getting banned for that? You are clearly breaking the terms of posting on here with off subject posts which are about personallly attacking me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina