Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 09:21 PM

52 posts, read 42,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledmonkey View Post
Greenville-Mauldin-Easley, S.C.: 27.0
Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord, N.C.-S.C.: 25
Charleston, North Carleston-Summerville, S.C.: 24.4

Obesity rates as per The List: The Most Obese Cities | US Obesity Rate & Skinniest Cities
Hopefully Clemson will help you think for yourself. Government doen't get weight info from our physicians, would violate hipa laws. ThSt info is based on polling, estimates. It means nothing.

Ever noticed how those stats always indicates red states are more obese? Nothing political about that. Lol those stats are used by leftwing nutjobs like Gsp to call conservatives fat. And make no mistake, he hates Greenville for being conservative area. His other comments are window dressing for his real problem with G Vegas. This kid is as leftwIng as they come.

I don't believe he grew up in Greenville, he never says anything that only local person would know about this area.

Last edited by OrangeBlood36; 10-26-2014 at 09:35 PM..

Old 10-26-2014, 09:28 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,441,774 times
Is this thread really still a thing?

Old 10-26-2014, 09:28 PM

2,307 posts, read 2,954,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlood36 View Post
Hopefully Clemson will help you think for yourself. Government doen't get weight info from our physicians, would violate hipa laws. ThSt info is based on polling, estimates. It means nothing.
Unscientific polling means nothing, this is from Gallup however, so yes it is reliable. Also if you are already deciding that there are no accurate estimates on obesity then no matter what is said you will deny that Greenville has a higher obesity rate than other areas.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledmonkey View Post
Unscientific polling means nothing, this is from Gallup however, so yes it is reliable. Also if you are already deciding that there are no accurate estimates on obesity then no matter what is said you will deny that Greenville has a higher obesity rate than other areas.
No polling is not hard patient data. Gallup is not looking at our private weight info. Make it gospel if you want

Kid you think obama is a spendthrift. You are clueless and enbarrssnent to Charleston schools. I posted us treasury numbers on his deficits and contribution to debt. You just deny. Obama panders to poor which means he spends money like a madman

Old 10-26-2014, 09:39 PM

1,327 posts, read 1,911,505 times
College football will always thrive in South Carolina but the presence of Atlanta and Charlotte have screwed the state out of most professional teams, the only thing I could see working is baseball. Baseball is big business in Carolina and a franchise is Greenville or Columbia could work.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:44 PM

Nah nobody under 60 cares about baseball. Nobodybwatching world series, epic low ratings

Older I get less I care about sports. College seems like kids now.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:47 PM

3,200 posts, read 4,609,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpatt.marine1 View Post
College football will always thrive in South Carolina but the presence of Atlanta and Charlotte have screwed the state out of most professional teams, the only thing I could see working is baseball. Baseball is big business in Carolina and a franchise is Greenville or Columbia could work.
MLB.....are you kidding? They usually want at least 2m residents in a metro, better if more. And, you have the same wealth, TV, business depth issues.

SC will most likely always be tied with college sports and there is nothing wrong with that. I would love to have Carolina in Fort Mill instead of UNCC being the university in Charlotte. But pro sports, it is a long shot at best considering there is not a market which remotely is attractive for pro sports.

Old 10-26-2014, 09:50 PM

UNC Charlotte is good engineering school and I guarantee they don't have fake classes like the liberal arts college in chapel hill

Looks like Clemson is best uni in south now, UNC finally got exposed. Pushing black kids into easy major like that is soft bigotry of low expectations. Not surprising given white liberals run it

Old 10-26-2014, 10:01 PM

3,200 posts, read 4,609,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlood36 View Post
UNC Charlotte is good engineering school and I guarantee they don't have fake classes like the liberal arts college in chapel hill

Looks like Clemson is best uni in south now, UNC finally got exposed. Pushing black kids into easy major like that is soft bigotry of low expectations. Not surprising given white liberals run it
Maybe you should ask Clemson Players how hard the online marriage course is to pass.

Old 10-26-2014, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSP101 View Post
Maybe you should ask Clemson Players how are the online marriage course is to pass.
Obama fsnboy says other people are dumb? The irony. Dumb is not banning flights from countries where lot of people dying from Ebola. That nurse could have died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina