Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2014, 02:20 AM

8 posts, read 12,215 times

Advertisements

Greetings!!

First time in using this city data source. In, just maybe 3-6 months my husband & I
are planning to venture out of Phoenix, AZ to move to Lake Murray, S.C. Lexington
County. Need to know what hospitals are around, any Banks grocery stores:
like super Walmart, Drug stores and medical centers? My husband thinks we may have to
drive 30 min. to get anywhere that I had mentioned is he right? also, were Christian
believers and is there any christian church's in the area?.

My husband is a Inventor, and I'm disabled but can get around. We, have the
greatest 2 cats ever, we are animal lovers. Looking to meet a lot of good folks
here in Lake Murray my husband & I would Love get together on occasions
So, once we get situated let's have a cook out, interested??!! Let me know
I, also use Facebook. I'm kfritts806 there.. (g mail) Hear, from you all soon
Have Happy Holidays, perhaps we all can get together next Christmas season!!!!

Attached Images

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2014, 06:32 AM

1,555 posts, read 1,843,886 times
You will get more responses in the Columbia forum.

Old 12-23-2014, 03:29 PM

1,143 posts, read 2,872,764 times
you sound like amazing people! I was raised on Lake Murray with my grandparents....in the Hallmark Shores community. You will find lots of friendly retirees around the lake area and there is a rather large Christian church over by my grandparents old place...I think it is named Lake Murray Baptist church. You guys will fit right in and live happily ever after. Good luck!

Old 12-23-2014, 05:28 PM

Thank you Tina!! we found a beautiful house on Flicker LN!! 348 is the address were looking into.
Hoping you stay in touch with me, were looking by Late March or April to be out there, so how
is the weather by then? keep me up dated!!

Old 12-24-2014, 08:02 AM

1,143 posts, read 2,872,764 times
Beautiful but be prepared for pollen season at that time. Based on my travels to Arizona, I think that you guys are probably not used to the pollen and allergies of Spring. Nothing but a minor inconvenience for most folks...... everything will be in bloom and ALIVE during that time. Perfect time of year to move.

Old 12-24-2014, 11:15 AM

Thanks Tina!!;

I am use to Allergies big time; we got this crap out here in the Desert!! I have COPD
because of it. Oh, well..we, belong back East anyways!! this AZ is a Bunch of Nonsense!
Do Not recommend anyone to be living out here.

Old 12-25-2014, 12:41 PM

14,246 posts, read 14,720,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfritts125 View Post
Greetings!!

First time in using this city data source. In, just maybe 3-6 months my husband & I
are planning to venture out of Phoenix, AZ to move to Lake Murray, S.C. Lexington
County. Need to know what hospitals are around, any Banks grocery stores:
like super Walmart, Drug stores and medical centers? My husband thinks we may have to
drive 30 min. to get anywhere that I had mentioned is he right? also, were Christian
believers and is there any christian church's in the area?.

My husband is a Inventor, and I'm disabled but can get around. We, have the
greatest 2 cats ever, we are animal lovers. Looking to meet a lot of good folks
here in Lake Murray my husband & I would Love get together on occasions
So, once we get situated let's have a cook out, interested??!! Let me know
I, also use Facebook. I'm kfritts806 there.. (g mail) Hear, from you all soon
Have Happy Holidays, perhaps we all can get together next Christmas season!!!!

Lovely house and a great location as in right on the lake. Would it not be a lot of house for two "older" folks? My wife and I would not look at any two story homes as we did not want to be climbing stairs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina