U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-23-2008, 04:57 PM

60 posts, read 151,282 times
Default If you get the chance...

...please read post #15 under topic 'Is this True Pine Ridge', and post #15 under 'Consumer Confidence, How Are You'.

These opinions are somewhat non-traditional (not mainstream/ not PC), but are intended to help everyone affected. Pertaining to the Pine Ridge issue, these opinions are from extensive, diverse life-work experiences with people -- from all around the world. Likewise, pertaining to our current economy, I offer some solutions to what's already available to everybody, in dire need. My intentions are noble, and civic minded, but may offend some. Many people today are in a state of panic, and forget to look within themselves, and their communities, and rely solely on a few (Washington) -- who don't really share their pain. Don't ever surrender state's rights to the federal government.South Dakota will be just fine without Washington. Similarly, sole reliance on government, and not yourself and your community -- will inevitably lead to another Katrina.

"Ask not what your country can do for you -- ask what you can do for your country". --John F. Kennedy

Last edited by pikie; 09-23-2008 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: TYPO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2008, 08:47 PM

9 posts, read 13,670 times
Default Hi

Question,
Do you live in Rapid City? If so how is it there, will be moving there from Texas.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:56 PM

60 posts, read 151,282 times
No, I don't live there -- yet! Hopefully real soon! I've visited a few times, and I have fallen for the beautiful Black Hills and the mighty American Bison! The Black Hills are alive and... are calling you right now!

Old 09-23-2008, 10:00 PM

3,940 posts, read 9,386,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy23 View Post
Question,
Do you live in Rapid City? If so how is it there, will be moving there from Texas.
I live in Rapid City. What would you like to know. Many other members inquire about Rapid City, if you just browse throught the posts you may get many of the answers to your questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota