Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:57 PM

13,495 posts, read 37,434,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl78 View Post
And the president elect is more qualified how?
He knows he can't see Russia from his back door.

Sorry, I wasn't going to participate in this thread so I could remain neutral, but I HAD to throw that in.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:42 AM

415 posts, read 972,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhillsdreams View Post
Agreed. I think Bush impressed most people right after 911 and right through the capture of Saddam for the most part. Since then, train wreck...
Yeah he really impressed me too since Saddam had absolutely nothing to do with 911 in the first place, and OSAMA is still Running around Loose. yep he sure impressed me.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:39 AM

393 posts, read 1,069,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHomesteader View Post
Yeah he really impressed me too since Saddam had absolutely nothing to do with 911 in the first place, and OSAMA is still Running around Loose. yep he sure impressed me.
Do you have proof of that? Saddam's own people hung him after he was turned over to them. I never understood going into Iraq and/or how it was tied (or if) it was tied to 911, but I don't think there is any sadness over Saddam being ousted.

Tell ya what, it's November '08, I'll leave this alone but re-open it next November. I bet by then taxes will have been raised way more than people were told, change will be "still on the way", and most people won't remeber Biden's name because he'll vanish. I hope not. I really hope not. Have you seen the "Obama needs to fix college football" headline? What the heck is that? We have two wars going on, an economy in the toilet, and football is important? You've got to be kidding me.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:44 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,911,515 times
Time to continue building my fallout shelter again!!!....damm liberals!

Old 11-07-2008, 08:37 AM

108 posts, read 266,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
Gimme a break! Sarah Palin was the least qualified person to be Vice President I have ever seen. She doesn't even know what a VP does! She thought they looked over the Senate! A VP looks over the House of Representatives. Any 8th grader could tell you that! I think that she's what really hurt McCain's chances of becoming President.

Saying she's Presidential material is just absurd!
Um, I'd like to recommend that you read article I section III of the constitution as to who the VP "looks over."

Old 11-07-2008, 08:47 AM

3,941 posts, read 14,711,936 times
Quote:
Do you have proof of that? Saddam's own people hung him after he was turned over to them. I never understood going into Iraq and/or how it was tied (or if) it was tied to 911, but I don't think there is any sadness over Saddam being ousted.
The only sadness of Saddam being ousted is that it came at the cost of thousands of American lives and we still don't have the man who attacked us in the first place.

yyz, I meant House not Senate. See, I shouldn't be VP either!

Old 11-07-2008, 09:05 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,911,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHomesteader View Post
Yea !! why the hell did CLINTON bomb them and told us they had weapons of mass destruction in 1998/99 and pissed them off in the first place !

Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 AM

415 posts, read 972,382 times
Quote:
What proof do you need, last time I checked it Was Osama (al quieda) That claimed connection with the falling of the 2 Towers. Or was I imagining all that. Not once did I see a TV news episode with Saddam on it claiming he was the one responsible for the falling of the towers. If I remember correctly, Bush and his Intelligence cronies were stating that Osama was hiding out in Iraq and hence one of the reasons for going in there. I think his reasoning was that Saddam was hiding him out or something like that (ok its been a while and some of my memories are foggy). And in turn it was later found out that Osama had been in Afganistan the whole time and was never in Iraq either shortly before or during the Iraq Invasion. Regardless, the Guy responsible for the Falling of the towers is STILL at large. Yeah Saddam wasn't exactly the poster boy for greatness and I am not arguing the fact that he should have been taken out. What I am arguing is that the guy or group responsible for the falling of the towers is STILL AT LARGE. Maybe we should send the FDA over there to get him, they can find one cow out of millions with mad cow disease. Sure they could locate him pretty fast if we tell the FDA he has mad cow disease LOL.

Old 11-07-2008, 09:10 AM

108 posts, read 266,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msta999 View Post
I think it is because they know with Bush out of the White House and McCain not replacing him, they won't have to worry about being attacked and they can go back to doing anything they want with no fear of being held accountable by America. We all know none of those countries have anything to fear from the UN.
Very true

Old 11-07-2008, 09:23 AM

393 posts, read 1,069,351 times
Man you folks are cranky today! Must be the snow...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota