Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 02:46 PM

509 posts, read 1,349,664 times

Advertisements

Hey, I was just checking Keloland Employment and found this job for you RGB......I don't know if you want a full time job or what you're still interested in or if you need to be in Sioux Falls, but this might be a good contact for the future....

KELOLandEmployment.com (http://www.kelolandemployment.com/JobDisplay.asp?id=11412 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 09:28 PM

86 posts, read 270,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGBvsCMYK View Post
This is NOT an ad or spam... I am a graphic design student and I need to get some experience under my belt for my portfolio when I graduate. Do any of you need some graphic design work, as far as pamphlets, Business cards, Stationary, Logos etc? I don't charge much considering I am a student still. Let me know if anybody is interested, I've noticed this is a smaller city so its harder to find anybody interested.

thanks!
I just noticed that fisher beverage is currently looking for a graphic designer, maybe you could check 'em out.

Graphic Designer job in Rapid City, SD: Other careers - Yahoo HotJobs (http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/job-JYIRDA761CN;_ylt=Aq_1_ZmNf9zncf_2tQnIyk76Q6IX?sour ce=SRP - broken link)

Old 11-19-2009, 09:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,256 times
Default Interested in seeing your work and possibly commissioning you.

Need some sketches prepared that can be converted to TShirt screening.

Please contact me at 605-490-1194. I would like to meet in RC one day next week

Thanks

Valerie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Dakota