U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 07:53 PM

15,924 posts, read 17,654,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
You're wierd....

Anyways...

If anyone else can answer that question I'd appreciate it...

How does a rocket stay 'balanced' moments after take off?

What forces keep it from toppling over?
Since you like to point out the TOS to everyone else let me remind you (since you can't remember anything that occurred more than 1 minute ago) that hijacking of threads is not allowed...

As I have pointed out to you before (I forget how many times you have already tried to hijack this thread, but here's the same response I have given you at least twice before):

Off-topic post, BS like this belongs in the I See Things No-One Else Sees forum....

http://dev/null/forums/IseeThingsno_oneElseSees.bs.edu (http://dev/null/IseeThingsno_oneElseSees.edu - broken link)

We know things are different on whatever planet you come from concerning rocket engineering, why not avail yourself of one of the tools available to us Earthlings to see how rocket engineering is accomplished on this planet? ---------> www.google.com

-or-

Open your own thread on this topic and ask your question there?

Oh, and BTW, for the twentieth time learn how to spell....

Last edited by plwhit; 01-08-2012 at 08:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2012, 08:04 PM

3,359 posts, read 6,612,998 times
How is asking a question about rockets, on a thread that is about rockets, off topic?

Old 01-08-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
How is asking a question about rockets, on a thread that is about rockets, off topic?
Does your question have anything to do with the OP other than 1 (one) word?

Russia Botches Another Rocket Launch

Old 01-08-2012, 08:53 PM

3,359 posts, read 6,612,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Does your question have anything to do with the OP other than 1 (one) word?

Russia Botches Another Rocket Launch
Quit acting so childish and emotionally unstable....pull yourself together...

As a scientist, which you claim to be, I expect you to be more emotionally 'balanced'...

I should not be lecturing you on how to behave....

But to answer your question...

Me, asking about the 'stability' of rockets moments after blast off, is perfectly inline with the theme of this thread...

Old 01-08-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Quit acting so childish and emotionally unstable....pull yourself together...

As a scientist, which you claim to be, I expect you to be more emotionally 'balanced'...

I should not be lecturing you on how to behave....

But to answer your question...

Me, asking about the 'stability' of rockets moments after blast off, is perfectly inline with the theme of this thread...
Where have I ever claimed to be a scientist? No, only you claim to be a scientist....

BTW, I opened a thread here, the Title?

How does a rocket stay 'balanced' moments after take off?

The content is:What forces keep it from toppling over?

I am posting these questions for Time and Space because he/she/it has forgotten how to open a new thread and he/she/it is clueless how to use any of the research tools available on the Internet.

So please take your BS to that thread......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Space
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or